0-10 "mighty" Javelinas
san anto

United States

#42 Oct 12, 2012
yea where are the proud parents now..but with the attitude of let THE CHILDREN HAVE FUN NO WONDER THEY LOOSE.FOOTBALL IS ABOUT WINNING NOT THERE DOING BETTER.N HOPEFULLY BEAT SOMEBODY MAYBE LITTLE BITTY LYTLE
San anto is a vagina

Uvalde, TX

#43 Oct 12, 2012
I doubt you could coach. It's easy to talk shit let's see your dumb a$$ put some pads on and fill in the shoes of those boys. It's stupid people like you that are the reason this town is f'd up. Your a grown ass adult and all you do is talk smack about a highschool football team. Get a life, grow up and quit being a little punani.
san anto

United States

#44 Oct 13, 2012
LOOSERS AT EVERYTHING CITY GOVERNMENT ALL CROOKET COPS ALL CROOKET FOOTBALL TEAM SUCKS POTHOLES ALL OVER TOWN BUTANE INSTEAD OF GAS.TRASH ALL IN YARDS .WHATTA A TOWN
I smell 0-7

United States

#45 Oct 19, 2012
Tonight the so-called mighty javelinas will be 0-7.....due to the great leadership of our director. Called the 0-10 season way back when. It's like seeing a train wreck in slow motion......saw this coming the second they hired D.Lopez. Simply put...he is not a leader/head coaching! But the whole town will find that out in three more short weeks. Just saying.
Pathetic Coaches

United States

#46 Oct 21, 2012
The board who gets elected really needs to get rid of the current AD and his staff....this is pathetic! This guy can't even win a game and the sad thing about it is HE made the schedule this year. Last year he was still playing the schedule that Jose Guzman made bc they are on a 2 year basis. Just when you thought the Athletic departments couldn't get any worse....it is getting there. The kids all complain about him, many of them got out of athletics bc of him. Will a new AD win district next year? No probably not...but at least we would be heading back in the right direction.
Just a thought

United States

#47 Oct 21, 2012
Have you ever thought that hiring someone outside of the town would be difficult? I can't imagine someone with coaching experience and highly qualified to be an AD and coach wanting to work in Crystal City. It would require major rebuilding and possibly hiring an entire new coaching staff. Also, moving and living in Crystal isn't too appealing.
san anto

United States

#48 Oct 22, 2012
well there you have it what qualified expierence coach would wanna live there especially IF HE'S WHITE
0-8 IT IS

United States

#49 Oct 26, 2012
LMFAO!!!! Dude they had a 13 point lead in the 4th and still could not close out the Cats! What an AD! SMH! This guys is a moron! What more do you want....you had a THIRTEEN point lead....this is just extra motivation to get rid of him and his idiotic coaches!
CCfan

United States

#50 Oct 26, 2012
This is just unacceptable! What a coincidence that the last two years that we've lost to Carrizo, D.Lopez was the AD. Damn even with last years team, a team that was a hell of a lot better than this years team with branden mankin, John David, Frailan Sendejo, Nune Perez...still managed to lose...no way in hell! It is clearly the doing of the ad and coaching staff. Get rid of this guy! Board, get off your butts and start looking around for a new ad right now. Don't wait until its to late again. The athletic dept. is non-existent. It has really gone down the drain. And you wonder why all the coaches worth a damn left or stopped coaching. This guy needs to be replaced already! OUR kids are the one paying the price at your expense!
san anto

United States

#51 Oct 26, 2012
0n 8 LOOKING GOOD
benny

San Antonio, TX

#52 Oct 28, 2012
maybe we should re-hire eliseo aguero....
True That

United States

#53 Oct 28, 2012
Dude You could hire Ronald McDonald and he'd do a better job then the current AD!
Fact

Laredo, TX

#54 Oct 29, 2012
CCfan wrote:
This is just unacceptable! What a coincidence that the last two years that we've lost to Carrizo, D.Lopez was the AD. Damn even with last years team, a team that was a hell of a lot better than this years team with branden mankin, John David, Frailan Sendejo, Nune Perez...still managed to lose...no way in hell! It is clearly the doing of the ad and coaching staff. Get rid of this guy! Board, get off your butts and start looking around for a new ad right now. Don't wait until its to late again. The athletic dept. is non-existent. It has really gone down the drain. And you wonder why all the coaches worth a damn left or stopped coaching. This guy needs to be replaced already! OUR kids are the one paying the price at your expense!
The great direction that Mr. Frailan Sendejo and his hometown buddies, Rick Rivera, Ricky Campos, Pete Guzman to name a few has taken us to. Wonder how great of an athlete they were back in their days to think they know best at what it takes to run a football program?
san anto

United States

#55 Nov 2, 2012
little bitty SOMERSET PUT A WHIPPING ON POWER HOUSE PLEASANTON NOW THATS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF
LMAO 0-9

United States

#56 Nov 2, 2012
All I can say is look at the Head/AD!!!! WOW!!! Up 21-0 at the half and blows it! Well I called this back in February that the so called mighty javelinas would go 0-10 under the current coaching staff. He'll I predicted this but yet our board cannot! GET RID OF THIS GUY! He is sending this program in the wrong direction! This lost just like last week is due to the lack of leadership from the ad. But the people of CC are so stupid that I bet they will give him another contract. Some people and towns remain morons. If Texas was a person, CC would be its anus! LOL one more week ladies and gents....then the 0-10 season will be complete....they will not beat Lytle! Lytle needs to beat CC and they are in the playoffs. Needless to say they lost to Hondo tonight 19-15...the same hondo that beat crystal 34-0...LMAO!
Mission complete

United States

#57 Nov 9, 2012
Well folks sorry to say it but I called this way back on January.....now there's only one thing left to do....fire the AD for a horrible job! But then again it is Crystal City....know you guys you'll probably give him a 4 year extension....IDIOTS!! LMFAO!!!!
Cats make playoffs

United States

#58 Nov 9, 2012
Wow!!! So cristal goes 0-10 and to pour salt in the wound...carrizo still makes the playoffs.this is too funny. Fire everyone! These guys sucks as coaches!
wildcat

Crystal City, TX

#59 Nov 9, 2012
go cats
san anto

United States

#61 Nov 10, 2012
well san anto is a very happy man and will celabrate just to prove his point how CRISTAL ITS politicians cops schools n football team are the laughing stock of south texas
lol

Carrizo Springs, TX

#62 Nov 10, 2012
Mission complete wrote:
Well folks sorry to say it but I called this way back on January.....now there's only one thing left to do....fire the AD for a horrible job! But then again it is Crystal City....know you guys you'll probably give him a 4 year extension....IDIOTS!! LMFAO!!!!
Fire the AD lmao your probably just a low life loser bro get off ur high horse it's not all the coaches fault they can't keep the boys from fumbling, missed tackles ect. Idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joaquin nd lorab cadenas 3 hr Demon 8
Alicia Bustamante 3 hr Maria 24
Who's that under age chubby dark girl with Cris... 4 hr Lol lmao 9
Garbage truck 4 hr ccc 3
el suicide is out 13 hr cristal 16
nydia palomo and michael camarillo 15 hr fernando fundio 14
Mayor Lopez on keep Carrizo informed 15 hr fernando fundio 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crystal City Mortgages