0-10 "mighty" Javelinas
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
The truth

Haslet, TX

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Well people get ready...I told y'all back in may that this season the team lead under David Lopez was going to go 0-10. He is literally the worst AD/Head Coach in the world! He is totally clueless....if the board keeps him past December...I would be shocked! He is an brilliant ideal...if you want to continue the losing tradition...KEEP HIRING HOMETOWN coaches!!!! This is gonna be funny to watch!!!! LOL!!! HA HA HA!!!!!!
san anto

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2012
im with you ill be laughing all season long. i asked for a litle pride a little efford.n parent posted the children will be excellent.well the children aint trying.the coach dont have a vigorous program.n is just in it for the pay.but hey thats what they want thats what they get 0-10
Tito

Lithonia, GA

#3 Sep 1, 2012
Plus the tickets are over price they suck bad!!! QB and RB suck assEss
san anto

United States

#4 Sep 1, 2012
are you telling me that people actually pay money to go see a team loose man why win then
The truth

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Way to go Hawgs!!!! LOL!!! At the the people that pay to watch the games get to see the band...great job tonight Head Coach. Enjoy it you have 8 weeks left!!
Spectator

United States

#6 Sep 8, 2012
Saw last nights game, bad calls from the officials, poor judgement from the quarter back, and horrible coaching, also bad snaps from the center, overall the kids know this has to change in order to win the only thing I have is HOPE. Need to work hard in practice, and commitment from the whole team during the off season to train.
L
san anto

United States

#7 Sep 8, 2012
WERE NUMBER ONE WERE NUMBER ONE GIVE ME A BREAK
The truth

United States

#8 Sep 8, 2012
I totally agree spectator...I do feel bad the the kids but that's why they need to get someone who the kids believe in and will want to play for. They need to hire someone that knows what their doing. They hired this ad as a last resort....they need to go on the hunt for another a take as much time as they need but find the RIGHT guy for the job. And unfortunately if they continue to hire hometown boys things will NEVER change. I do feel bad for the kids though that's why we need change!
The truth

United States

#9 Sep 8, 2012
Sorry didn't mean to submit it three times.
black widow

San Antonio, TX

#10 Sep 13, 2012
ok you all talk about the A.D. thats hes a local and that they should hire an outside? just keep your comments to yourself people ,because even if they would hire an outsider like you say you people are never satisfied you probably go on this site and talk about him too .so give credit to were it is due .yes we have not won a game but the season is not over .and to make a program work it takes time .it does not work over night. this kids give their hearts out
san anto

United States

#11 Sep 13, 2012
well black widow hope the program dont take to long .CAUSE I WANNA BE ALIVE TO SEE THEM WIN A GAME
black widow

San Antonio, TX

#12 Sep 14, 2012
well san anto thank you for still having hope for this kids to win. I like that we might just be turning you around to believe there is still hope.iam pretty sure your not that old. i went on this site not because i like it but because its circulating at school among the kids that they are on topix .do we really want them to hear people like you put them down ?where is the support? i say to win the kids need to put their part too .its not all about the coaches or running the program .ITS TEAM WORK !!
everyone together.
san anto

United States

#13 Sep 14, 2012
well black widow i know its a team.but if the UNMIGHTY JAVALINAS would say hey people on topix say we suck.WHY DONT WE GET THE LAST LAUGH N WIN TONIGHT SO THEY CAN EAT THIER WORDS.dont you think so a lttle phycology goes a long ways.sometimes you have to tell people thier a faliure in order TO MOTIVATE THEM.SO HERES MY ADVICE TO (THE CHILDREN) TELL THEM HEY WHY DONT YOU ALL WIN TONIGHT SO SAN ANTO CAN EAT HIS WORDS.THINK THAT WILL HELP.
0-3 and counting lol

San Antonio, TX

#14 Sep 14, 2012
Well it looks like the "mighty" Javelinas are 0-3 and have lost to 3 2A schools (one was a scrimmage vs Dilley)...LMAO.... Great coaching job tonite AD and coordinators...lol. But now the real FUN begins...no more 2A schools Lopez! Pleasanton is coming up soon!!!! They are gonna LIGHT you up!!!They are gonna put up 80 on you guys...not to mention Zapata...your ONLY chance to win a game left is vs huh let me think??! Oh yea, NOBODY!!!!! I called it in the summer 0-10 it is....what a bunch of losers!!! Hey but keep David Lopez though...he's a great coach!! LMAO!!! Can't even win games that HE scheduled!!! Lol
So true

United States

#15 Sep 14, 2012
Well look who they have as coaches....they have guys that aren't even qualified...heard they just hired a guy that is claiming to be the new dyslexia teacher when his is just an AIDE! Nobody wants to coach under the regime that is currently there...hell they'll hire a janitor if he was interested!! This is piss poor...get rid of everyone!
camote

United States

#16 Sep 14, 2012
san anto wrote:
well black widow i know its a team.but if the UNMIGHTY JAVALINAS would say hey people on topix say we suck.WHY DONT WE GET THE LAST LAUGH N WIN TONIGHT SO THEY CAN EAT THIER WORDS.dont you think so a lttle phycology goes a long ways.sometimes you have to tell people thier a faliure in order TO MOTIVATE THEM.SO HERES MY ADVICE TO (THE CHILDREN) TELL THEM HEY WHY DONT YOU ALL WIN TONIGHT SO SAN ANTO CAN EAT HIS WORDS.THINK THAT WILL HELP.
San anto, the javalinas have a better chance of winning than you learning how to spell.
What is "thier"?
Their word.
They're a failure.
I hope they win so you can eat your misspelled words.
Here's an idea. Why don't you become a coach for them. Nevermind. We want football players not cheerleaders.
Info

United States

#17 Sep 15, 2012
Lol! Tiefer thinks his all that pinches pendejos, win some games before you start acting all stuck up
stand

Kansas City, MO

#18 Sep 15, 2012
...www.hide-news.org/forum/cit y/crystal-city-tx/T1G3Q6P84479 O09S4
san anto

United States

#19 Sep 15, 2012
listen hear camote maybe if the children win a game i might spell better.but if they cant beat LYTLE when they play them well what then.where are those proud parents posting let the children have fun.admited the UNMIGHTY JAVALINAS JUST PLAIN SUCK.OR IS THE ATTITUED NICE TRY MIJO MAYBE NEXT TIME MY CHILD.
A real football fan

United States

#20 Sep 15, 2012
Info wrote:
Lol! Tiefer thinks his all that pinches pendejos, win some games before you start acting all stuck up
Well if you know his nickname go tell it to his face. But you wont because you are a coward.
Also WHAT HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS EVERY DONE IN FOOTBALL!!!! It hard to believe that the people in this town still try to act like they are better then others, but these are kids you are putting down. That is all I hear from my hometown. If you want our kids to be successful support them and their coaches because I dont see any body else out there with them during practice or games. But keep talking, what else is new in Crystal City.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alejandra Salazar 3 hr itscritical 7
Esquinklios 5 hr The real chava 7
MVP's 6 hr Concerned parent 1
Zavala County Annex courthouse renderings comin... 7 hr crytalcity 4
How to create peace and harmony 8 hr el chava 2
june rocha 19 hr CHAVA 2
Marizza 20 hr Juan P 1

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance