Inspirational Words
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Crystal City, TX

#2 Dec 12, 2012
ďA patient man has great understanding, but a quick-tempered man displays folly.Ē
Saved Sinner

Round Rock, TX

#3 Dec 12, 2012
The best way to prepare for the coming of Christ is to never forget the presence of Christ.
camarada

San Antonio, TX

#5 Dec 13, 2012
not every thing will hunt u they say we dont know
Crystal City, TX

#6 Dec 16, 2012
ďDo not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

-
A GOD
blessed

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2012
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.
Retired Friend

San Antonio, TX

#8 Dec 16, 2012
Blessed are the children, for they will inherit the earth!
Church lady

Uvalde, TX

#9 Dec 16, 2012
Let's practice what we preach; how about not criticizing others for how they live and beleive?
Saved Sinner

Round Rock, TX

#10 Dec 16, 2012
The one, who kneels to the Lord, can stand up to anything.
zapata

United States

#11 Dec 16, 2012
The one who kneels is a product of the conquest. it is the ultimate way that a slave shows his place........ to the master. an acknowledgment that you are mot worthy. the concept of bowing to a king is very european. and ignorant people just gobble that shit up!
san anto

United States

#12 Dec 16, 2012
for he who so ever drinketh wine is A WINO.for she who exposes her privates to many men is herself considerd A SKANK.AND HE WHO LOUNGES AROUND ALL DAY LIVING ON SECTION 8 N FOODSTAMPS IS THOU CONSIDERD A LOWLIFE
Crystal City, TX

#14 Dec 17, 2012
ďLive in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited."
wondering

San Antonio, TX

#15 Dec 17, 2012
@san anto..don't act like u not at heb on da first of da month with a cart full of food pendejo
san anto

United States

#16 Dec 17, 2012
well wondering(HE WHO WONDERS AROUND IN LA LA LAND GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES TALKING TO HIMSELF) IS THOUEST CONSIDERED A LARDASS
san anto

United States

#18 Dec 17, 2012
well FAKE SAN ANTO I DONT SEE YOU COMPLAINING WHEN ALL THOSE EL BARRIO DOGS ARE FOLLOWING YOU AROUND SMELLLING YOUR CAGADOS. (HE WHO DOESNT TAKETH A BATH IS HE HIMSELF A PESTOSO)
wondering

United States

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Keep wondering pendejo while I b knowin
Crystal City, TX

#20 Dec 17, 2012
ďAnd now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming"
Saved Sinner

Round Rock, TX

#21 Dec 17, 2012
Faith is to believe what you do not yet see, the reward for this faith is to see what you believe.

Time is a great teacher; unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

It is better to be pruned to grow than to be cut up to be burned.

Sin fascinates you then it assassinates you.

When you pray, let your heart be without words, rather than your words to be without heart.

God can make sense out a confused prayer.

The best way to flee temptation is to flee to God.

I am not where I need to be but thank God I am not where I used to be.

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of being.

A true friend never gets in your way unless youíre going the wrong way.

And in time, this too shall pass.

Just because someone is good to you doesnít mean they are good for you.

Prayer requires more of the heart than of the tongue.

Donít let what you canít do stop you from what you can do.

Itís not what you look at that matters, itís what you see.

You will always find pressure in your purpose.
san anto

United States

#22 Dec 18, 2012
for it is written ( IF YOUR A SAVED SINNER) THOU SHALL NOT ENTER HEAVEN.FIR NOT EVERY ONE THAT CRIES LORD LORD SHALL ENTER.BHUDDA IS THE WAY TO GO JUST GET REINCARNATED AGAIN N AGAIN .
Reader

Crystal City, TX

#23 Dec 18, 2012
There is no heaven but do not feel discouraged and live as the LORD has commanded you. For suffering. Blessed is he who GOD shows reveals the truth.
MAY YOU'VE EARNED WINGS TO HEAVEN BECAUSE SATANS WORK IS MUCH MORE OBIVOUS AND FOR HAVE NO FEAR DO RIGHT SORROUND YOURSELF WITH RIGHT AND TRUST IN GOD.

A WITNESS
zapata

United States

#24 Dec 18, 2012
If you believe that god made you to suffer, you are a slave drivers dream come true. what else? do you think god gave everything to the gringo too? man you are so easy to conquer..........because you already conquered yourself for them. Oh and dont forget to bow and kneel!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Simmons/Boy George vs El Chavas in Joto... 10 min el chava 4
Richard Simmons vs The El Chavas 1 hr el chava 8
Surprise Chavas I got Boy George 1 hr el chava 2
Where is Class of 2000??? 1 hr Tencha 1
Class of 1988 (Apr '08) 2 hr Richard Simmons 5
Chava fell down caused Mexico earthquake LMFAO 17 hr Chava 9
Culo Unit 6745-234 for Chava 17 hr el chava 2

Crystal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance