Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65942 Sep 19, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I JUST SAW THE FUNNIEST, MOST BLATANTLY HYPOCRITICAL, AND WELL STUPID AD I HAVE SEEN YET FOR THE OBAMA CAMPAIGN.

The ad tries to claim that if you try to divide the electorate by age, race, class, etc. then you are not Presidential material.

REALLY?

If that is true then OBAMA SHOULD QUIT THE RACE NOW, because that is ALL HE HAS DONE HIS ENTIRE PRESICENCY and has even DOUBLED DOWN ON IN IT SINCE THE CAMPAIGN began.

Let's not forget his sidekick Joe BiteMe who said "They want to unchain Wall St...they're gonna put you all back in chains"...to a crowd that predominately black.

WOW!!! Simply WOW!!!

The Romney campaign needs to snag that video and slice in a good dose of Obama and Biden doing precisely what they said makes you not Presidential. Lord knows they could end up making a 10 hour commercial with it.

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#65943 Sep 19, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones doing the foot dragging are the Democrats in the Senate.
You need to stop drinking the Draino.
Dawg Delusions

Columbia, MO

#65944 Sep 19, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I do indeed. They were Democrats. Like today.
You are not 80 or you are more delusional than I think. Real Americans were not looking for handouts, Real Americans did not support every excuse in the world to be a parasite on society,Real Americans of that era supported the military,and never apologized to terrorists or the enemy, Real Americans did not believe in continuing a debt gone out of control. The list could go on. You are not even close to the man my father and his generation were. A disgrace to the uniform and your era.....
Dawg Delusions

Columbia, MO

#65945 Sep 19, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume that you disagreed with me? You never really got around to saying so.
Let us take 1) Romney. Recently, a video was released of Romney addressing his "base" (i.e.: the rich 1%-ers) and showing Romney blatantly stating that 47% of the US public expected the government to take care of them, and that these people are freeloaders.(And, incidentally, Democrats.) The audience ate it up.
The key point here is that, when Romney said during the primary that he doesn't worry about "poor people," he was TOTALLY SERIOUS. The video shows that Romney doesn't care for the "middle class," either. In an interview some time ago, Romney told George Stephanopoulos that the "middle class" starts with an annual salary of around $200,000 to $250,000. I must admit that, if I had a net worth of $250 MILLION, I might think the same thing.
Romney is completely "out-of-touch" with average Americans, and there is no hope for his winning the November election because everybody KNOWS that Romney has no idea what hard work is all about.
(I haven't worn a uniform since around 1963. I am unaware how one might "disgrace" a college degree, but I am sure that you can tell us.)
You can and do disgrace your supposed degrees by the lack of common sense and intelligence you show in your non-answers to questions... When you wore the uniform should make no difference to the disgrace you portray by supporting the worst commander and chief ever.

#65946 Sep 19, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said I lived then. I'll bet they didn't have police training for school violence back then either......among the many, many other terrible things that are happening now. This world is more chaotic than ever!
CHEERS!
Often, they didn't have schools. The world is just as chaotic, there are just more people. I imagine that indians attacking a small settlement was pretty chaotic. Or maybe soldiers attacking a small indian village.

People are always saying the same stupid thing. Things used to be better when...

I say things are pretty good today. Better for us and for many around the World than they have been in the past.

I wake up to easily accessible, clean and safe water. I have electricity to run a multitude of devices including lights. A refrigerator with food and drink it it. A stove, an oven and a microwave. I drive a car pretty much whereever I need to go. I have access to doctors, hospitals, dentists and a multitude of mondern medical professionals and equipment. Good roads, libraries, sewage, parks and schools. This doesn't even begin to cover the wealth available to me today as an American citizen. Much of this is available throughout the developed world and becoming available to fledgling, liberal democracies around the world.

If I live in a city or isolated in some out of the way country nook, I would have most or all these things.

In the 19th Century, not so much.

#65947 Sep 19, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>You can and do disgrace your supposed degrees by the lack of common sense and intelligence you show in your non-answers to questions... When you wore the uniform should make no difference to the disgrace you portray by supporting the worst commander and chief ever.
I didn't know Dawg was a supporter of W. I will have to talk with him about that.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65948 Sep 19, 2012
I see my TRAINED MONKEY BITCH, the Maryland Heigths Molester, DanFromSmithville, has been sitting there all day waiting for me to post. As soon as I make a post he shows up as usual.

Talk about a sad and pathetic life, putting aside the fact that he is a convicted pedophile.

Now you sit there, like I have trained you to do David (that's his real name as was found out when the dumbass posted his cell phone) so when I make another post (might be in 10 minutes, could be an hour, maybe even later tonight) you can do your little song and monkey dance.

In the meantime I want you to make a few of your rinse & repeat Dan obsessed posts.

ROFLMAO!!!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#65949 Sep 19, 2012
This just in - CONs have begun to eat their own and to Turn on Mitt

Romney’s drift from the true heart of conservatism
The problem with Mitt Romney’s comments about the 47&#8201;percent of Americans who don’t pay taxes isn’t just that they are highly misleading and damaging politically. They also severely misstate and undermine conservative principles at a time when many Americans desperately want an alternative to Obamaism.

Conservatism at its heart believes in the individual. We believe that every person has the capacity to devise a life of her or his own choosing, and that untoward government activity both channels and throttles a person’s ability to flourish. That is true whether someone is rich, poor or average; whether a person wants to climb the highest mountains or dwell in the deepest valleys.

When I came of political age in the late 1970s, conservatism was led by two giants, Ronald Reagan and Jack Kemp. Each came from humble backgrounds; each had known real adversity and expressed genuine empathy for the common man. Both had created uncommon lives for themselves. But neither thought that the people from the neighborhoods they left were anything but decent and honorable Americans, no matter how much they paid in taxes.

In their hands, conservatism ceased to be a theoretical oddity or academic exercise. It became the vital life force of American politics, the prism through which Americans could see their futures happily unfolding.

Central to this achievement was an obvious respect for the innate dignity of the average American. Kemp’s manifest passion for improving the lot of the poor endeared him to many who disagreed with his prescriptions. Reagan’s regard was less impassioned in his manner but just as profound.

Reagan addressed what he called “the forgotten American — that simple soul who goes to work, bucks for a raise, takes out insurance, pays for his kids’ schooling, contributes to his church and charity and knows there just ‘ain’t no such thing as free lunch.’&#8201;” In Reagan’s America, it was okay if you wanted to lead a quiet life, so long as you did not prevent others from pursuing their dreams.
And in Reagan’s view, ordinary people were capable of greatness.

There was Lenny Skutnik, who plunged from obscurity into the icy waters of the Potomac to save passengers from a downed flight. There were ordinary GI Joes whose courage on the beaches of Normandy (or, today, in the valleys of Afghanistan) protect civilization.

It wasn’t so long ago that mainstream conservatism represented these values. We indexed income brackets and personal exemptions to inflation in the early 1980s to protect middle- and low-income families. Conservatives created the child tax credit in 1997 and expanded it in 2001 to reduce the tax burden for parents. In the past decade, we championed a flat tax that contained a generous exemption for a family of four, precisely so those least able to pay would not be forced to.

I believe the mainstream conservative still believes in these things. But when Romney divides the world into makers and takers and presumes that our ability to pay federal income tax is a measure of which group we belong to, he sends a different message. He implicitly tells average Americans that their quiet work doesn’t “make” America unless they are entrepreneurs who make enough money. Worse, he tells them that their lives aren’t even dignified, that they are “takers” who are unable to exercise personal responsibility over their lives.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65950 Sep 19, 2012
...and right behind FAGfromSmithville is another one of his aliases ChilliFAG.

(shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He still thinks nobody knows it's him. At least he gave up on typing/ his sentences/ using the/ slash mark/ he/ must have/ got tired of/ trying to not/ screw up/ with it)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#65951 Sep 19, 2012
Interesting wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bQu2SVFF-cUXX
NOBAMA 2012
Are you Neo-CONs STILL whining about the comment "You didn't build that" of President Obama's? You know for certain -- but refuse to acknowledge -- that the phrase was used to refer to the roads and other American infrastructure which allows businesses to be built, to grow, and to prosper.

If you want a good example of "you didn't build that," just look at Romney: HE didn't BUILD the Kansas City GST Steel company, but he certainly threw it into BANKRUPTCY, and DESTROYED IT!

Along with 750 jobs of productive employees who were laid off, losing their healthcare, retirement accounts, and hope for the future.

You DIDN'T BUILD GST STEEL, MITT -- but you certainly DESTROYED IT!

http://llwproductions.files.wordpress.com/201...

#65952 Sep 19, 2012
Jaxindians12 wrote:
Ioved how Obama was on David Letterman and stated he dis not represent anyone who voted republican! What a POS! The President is supposed to represent all of us!
Nobama 2012!
Might you have a link to that supposed visit to Letterman? We know you Neo-CONs "stretch the truth" mightily! Bet you do NOT have a link, and I am not speaking of some Fox News "propaganda-caster" reporting an imaginary event. I am talking the actual video on Letterman.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#65953 Sep 19, 2012
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22055...

if he had to pay more in income tax, he would still have enough left over to play.

United States

#65954 Sep 19, 2012
funny thing about all of those freeloaders:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/17/1133...

#65955 Sep 19, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text> ...
Heres some of the headlines on Romney this mornimg...hahahahahaha
DEBACLE...
GOP Senate Candidates Break With Mitt...
Republican Consultant:
'There's A Feeling That This Thing's In Free Fall'...
NOONAN:'Romney Campaign Incompetent... Time For Intervention'
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
"Free Fall"! hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Romney can't even run a convention or his own campaign ... We do not want him fiddling around with the US government or the US economy!

#65956 Sep 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Whats REALLY "INTERESTING" is Republicans Freaking Out After Romney's Hell Week!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
I am sure this thread will have a deluge of desperate attempts from the usual "Romney apologists" to spin the situation into "Romney didn't say that"!(Too bad for Romney that the video plainly shows that he DID!)
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#65958 Sep 19, 2012
I love the way Dawg's avatar makes fun of a woman who is struggling with health problems because of Multiple Schlerosis. Typical Democrat Hypocrite.

United States

#65959 Sep 19, 2012
A long-awaited report on the U.S. government’s controversial gun-trafficking operation known as “Fast and Furious” released Wednesday found no evidence that Attorney General Eric Holder knew of the botched effort to trace the flow of guns to Mexico’s drug cartels prior to its public unraveling in January 2011.

The report by the Justice Department’s Inspector General Michael Horowitz said there is "no evidence that ... Holder was informed about Operation Fast and Furious, or learned about the tactics employed by ATF in the investigation" before Congress began pressing him for information about it in early 2011
The inspector general did determine that the acting deputy attorney general, Gary Grindler, received a briefing about the ill-fated gun-tracing operation in March 2010, but that the briefing "failed to alert Grindler to problems in the investigation."

The report also concluded that the operation was "seriously flawed and supervised irresponsibly" by federal officials in Arizona, who allowed it to continue in hopes of scoring a big case against a gun-trafficking organization despite obvious problems.

No one in Arizona, at ATF headquarters in Washington or at the Justice Department acted to end the operation until two weapons that were allowed to flow into Mexico were found at the scene of a shootout where a federal border agent, Brian Terry, was killed in December 2010.

"Fast and Furious" was an attempt to trace the flow of guns from the US into Mexico. ATF agents were instructed to allow suspected gun runners for the Mexican cartels to take guns into Mexico, because local ATF officials and local prosecutors believed they could then follow the weapons to the cartel higher-ups in Mexico. It didn't work that way, and roughly 2,000 guns were lost, most of them AK-47-type rifles, the report said.

Even after two of the trafficked guns showed up at the scene of Terry's death, senior ATF leaders did little to find out what went wrong. Instead, the report said, Kenneth Melson, then the acting ATF director, seemed more concern that agents were leaking information to the news media about the botched operation.

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/...
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#65960 Sep 19, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
A long-awaited report on the U.S. government’s controversial gun-trafficking operation known as “Fast and Furious” released Wednesday found no evidence that Attorney General Eric Holder knew of the botched effort to trace the flow of guns to Mexico’s drug cartels prior to its public unraveling in January 2011.
The report by the Justice Department’s Inspector General Michael Horowitz said there is "no evidence that ... Holder was informed about Operation Fast and Furious, or learned about the tactics employed by ATF in the investigation" before Congress began pressing him for information about it in early 2011
The inspector general did determine that the acting deputy attorney general, Gary Grindler, received a briefing about the ill-fated gun-tracing operation in March 2010, but that the briefing "failed to alert Grindler to problems in the investigation."
The report also concluded that the operation was "seriously flawed and supervised irresponsibly" by federal officials in Arizona, who allowed it to continue in hopes of scoring a big case against a gun-trafficking organization despite obvious problems.
No one in Arizona, at ATF headquarters in Washington or at the Justice Department acted to end the operation until two weapons that were allowed to flow into Mexico were found at the scene of a shootout where a federal border agent, Brian Terry, was killed in December 2010.
"Fast and Furious" was an attempt to trace the flow of guns from the US into Mexico. ATF agents were instructed to allow suspected gun runners for the Mexican cartels to take guns into Mexico, because local ATF officials and local prosecutors believed they could then follow the weapons to the cartel higher-ups in Mexico. It didn't work that way, and roughly 2,000 guns were lost, most of them AK-47-type rifles, the report said.
Even after two of the trafficked guns showed up at the scene of Terry's death, senior ATF leaders did little to find out what went wrong. Instead, the report said, Kenneth Melson, then the acting ATF director, seemed more concern that agents were leaking information to the news media about the botched operation.
http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/...
Really? Then why did Holder's Deputy just resign?

#65961 Sep 19, 2012
Peggy Nooon ...this mornings Wall Street Journal
What should Mitt Romney do now? He should peer deep into the abyss. He should look straight into the heart of darkness where lies a Republican defeat in a year the Republican presidential candidate almost couldn’t lose.
He has got seven weeks. He’s just had two big flubs. On the Mideast he seemed like a political opportunist, not big and wise but small and tinny.
It mattered because the crisis was one of those moments when people look at you and imagine you as president.
hahahahahahaha
Romney: the candidate of "blown opportunities"! He could have:

1. Congratulated London on their massive preparations for the Olympics.
2. Looked "presidential" by literally standing beside President Obama and saying, "Despite our political differences, we stand united behind America and the President against these attacks upon our embassies."
3. Asked Clint Eastwood what he had in mind saying.
4. Used the inputs from his professional staff regarding what his nomination acceptance speech should be at the national convention.
5. Never said that half the country is a bunch of deadbeats.
6. Never said that he would not represent half of the country as their president.

I shall say it once again -- Romney's attempt to do "damage control" by giving a poorly-thought-out, hastily-called speech in a bumbling fashion like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar --

WAS EFFECTIVELY ROMNEY'S CONCESSION SPEECH!

Romney: Not ready for "prime time"!

#65962 Sep 19, 2012
Just wait for the tax records to come to light....slam dunk.
hahahahahahaha
Agree. IF Mitt's 2009 tax records show that he took "amnesty" from the IRS regarding his previously-unreported offshore bank accounts -- that will show that Romney legally was a felon before he accepted that amnesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is what us crystal/festus girls look like (May '11) Tue anonymous 3
Russell AVE. May 23 Circus Where 1
Ay yo Adrian! May 22 Puro amor 1
where is Lynn messer (Aug '14) May 20 shine some light ... 90
Westward trails May 20 Mr Experience 2
Walnut, chestnut n. 3rd Drug sales May 20 followedbyidiots 1
Not happy May 13 No men cave 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crystal City Mortgages