New Regional Panel Leader Sides with ...

New Regional Panel Leader Sides with Cecil County Mayors, Zang to...

There are 3 comments on the The Cecil Times story from Feb 24, 2012, titled New Regional Panel Leader Sides with Cecil County Mayors, Zang to.... In it, The Cecil Times reports that:

EJ Pipkin machine installs crony on regional council; Cecil County mayors protest, choice is theirs by law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cecil Times.

No Mo Mully

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2012
Now that Cecil County Commissioner Jim Mullin is out as chairman of the three county group, the new leader is undoing the damage. The taxpayers fund this organization and it went bankrupt when Mullin was in charge. Where did the money go? Maybe voters can ask him when he comes knocking on their door looking for votes for reelection in Cecil County.

http://ceciltimes.com/2012/02/new-regional-pa...
Alexis

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2012
Another good question would be why did The SMIPKIN (Smigiel and Pipkin) attempt to install Team Member "Mad Mike" Dawson as the Cecil Co municipalities' rep. when it was not their choice under the law. Smigiel reportedly claimed that this is was a board choice, while the municipalities are given this right under MD law and the USRC by-laws. Another reason to not support him for Circuit Court.
Clueless in Cecil

Cockeysville, MD

#3 Feb 28, 2012
Alexis wrote:
Another good question would be why did The SMIPKIN (Smigiel and Pipkin) attempt to install Team Member "Mad Mike" Dawson as the Cecil Co municipalities' rep. when it was not their choice under the law. Smigiel reportedly claimed that this is was a board choice, while the municipalities are given this right under MD law and the USRC by-laws. Another reason to not support him for Circuit Court.
Do you mean to tell me that Smigiel and Pipkin cannot do whatever they want?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crumpton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randall Hutton Convicted Sex Offender arrested ... (May '09) Aug 8 barbaraj 8
Chestertown Sucks (Apr '06) May '16 runaway runaway 46
News 82-year-old ex councilwoman, treasurer charged ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Downtower 1
Debate: Marijuana - Chestertown, MD (Sep '10) Dec '14 c.j. 5
News 10 of the weirdest reasons to get arrested at C... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Fiberals no help 1
looking for my father and sister (Dec '14) Dec '14 Anonymous 1
..massey -ferguson... (Sep '14) Sep '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1

Crumpton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crumpton Mortgages