What do you think of britney hodge?

Posted in the Crum Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Krista

Dunbar, WV

#1 Mar 2, 2009
well she was my friend but right now she's a backstabber!
1 post removed
crazy

Princeton, WV

#3 Mar 2, 2009
. halfull
bren bren

Powellton, WV

#4 Mar 3, 2009
i think she's cool
Jada

United States

#5 Mar 3, 2009
Bert,
She's great !
& Def. not a back stabber.
She's my best friend, I would know.
WOULDNT U WANT TO KNOW

United States

#6 Mar 3, 2009
Krista wrote:
well she was my friend but right now she's a backstabber!
WELL I THINK SHES VERY NICE AND NOT A BAK STABBER!!!AND IF U DONT LIKE WHAT I SAY WELL THEN KISS MY BUTT!! AND LEAVE BRIT ALONE!!! YR JUST JEALOUS CAUSE SHES NOT A HORE!!!!AND SOME PEOPLE R
Kayla Hatfield

Huntsville, TX

#7 Mar 4, 2009
britt is a great person, i like her (:
family

Princeton, WV

#8 Mar 4, 2009
She is under age, so say one more word, good or bad, and your ip address will be searched, and the police will be knocking on your door. Just try it and see!
guess who

United States

#9 Mar 5, 2009
your stupid bert is nice :( fyi go to speed dating its better than spreading rumers B____
Sandra

Elkins, WV

#10 Mar 6, 2009
Brit is a very nice person and i believe that if anyone thinks shes a bad person there wrong they must have done something to her first. Btit is my friend.
Kristy

Marietta, OH

#11 Mar 6, 2009
Britney has always been there for me, and I love her to death. She is one of my closest friends. if you are talkin about her, you must be jealous.
C-R-M

Hurricane, WV

#12 Mar 10, 2009
well i think shes a great person an like Sandra said if she don't like you or you don't like her you had to do something first because shes a loving kind an caring person....
Lady Rose

Pineville, WV

#13 Mar 12, 2009
I think Brit is a good person. And thanks Family for a good comment. She is a great child,good in school thats all that matters. We sit back and laugh at crazy help. Looks like to me alot of people dont have nothing bad to say about her.
Britney Hodge

United States

#14 Mar 12, 2009
Yeahh son, i am Great if you get to know me, if i dont like you ill tell ya, but mostly i like everyone,[:
-Thanks for everything u guys said, at least nothing was said bad about me this time lol
Sierra

Bluefield, WV

#15 Apr 3, 2009
Britt is a nice person and if you catch her in one of her bad moods you must of pissed her off a lot cause you hardly never see Britt without a smile on her face and plus everyone has there days and she defiantly and a backstabber
1 post removed
her cousin

Rupert, WV

#17 Apr 28, 2009
brit is my lil cousin and she is no back stabber this stuff is very childish i understand that this is middle drama but this site is for ADULTS!

i love you brit and i miss you!
chris jackson

Logan, WV

#18 May 19, 2009
brit is in my family , and she is a very great person.And i think who ever says she aint dont know her like i do. so get off britneys case.
Unknown

Covington, TN

#19 Mar 13, 2012
. Likes to drink. Wants everyone to " think" she is some wonderful Christian. 2 faced. Full of bs.
Birl and Beulah Salmons

Elkview, WV

#20 Mar 14, 2012
pretty sweet and nice..love ya from ur cuz Birl..
Your crazy cousin

United States

#21 Jun 4, 2012
I love you Brit you so need to come spend the night miss you sweet cheeks and whoever started this must be jealous eat your heart out :)I know Brit and she is laughing at how stupid and childish you are lol :) strut your stuff sis and never let noone bring you down your beautiful ;) cs :) wink wink!!!!!
Ms Molley

Charleston, WV

#22 Jun 14, 2012
well I don't know what's wrong with people getting on here talking about others don't people have nothing better to do, but sounds like most are young kids. But I think she is a beautiful young girls who doesnt get out and do what others does do, right there shows that's shes a great person most girls her age are wild and out doing God knows what and the sad thing parents don't care. Britney use your head and be smart don't be like others ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jul 12 snakes 4,163
Carl Maynard Jul 10 No name 3
James baisden Jul 9 Anonymous 1
Brent Farley? Jul 6 yomomma 3
2017 Tolsia New Basketball Jun 30 just me 1
Steven Salmons (Mar '15) Jun 30 Itbme ufag 7
Crum Hollow 1960's (Feb '11) Jun 25 Anna 93

Crum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance