bull creek meade's
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
meme

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Sep 19, 2009
what do people think about gene and jennifer @ heather.......SICK.....
lost

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Sep 19, 2009
i agree ........retardes everyone with the meade name
ohno

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Sep 19, 2009
what about you people starting this ?. keep your mouth off my family.
Lucy

AOL

#4 Sep 19, 2009
wtf.. first the Mullins now the meades.. dont you ppl ever get tired of talking about ppl. mean come on get a life!!!!
Lucy

AOL

#5 Sep 19, 2009
I think that Gene has done very good on raising his kids.. They all have graduated except Pam shes on her way.. them girls has been my friend always i seng good word to them!!!
lilme

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Sep 19, 2009
Lucy wrote:
wtf.. first the Mullins now the meades.. dont you ppl ever get tired of talking about ppl. mean come on get a life!!!!
you know they say [email protected] go hand and hand.....lol
lilme

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Sep 19, 2009
Lucy wrote:
I think that Gene has done very good on raising his kids.. They all have graduated except Pam shes on her way.. them girls has been my friend always i seng good word to them!!!
i didnt say anything about the girls....they have nothing 2 do with this....2 me they r all mills....i love them girls...
Lucy

AOL

#8 Sep 20, 2009
lilme wrote:
<quoted text> i didnt say anything about the girls....they have nothing 2 do with this....2 me they r all mills....i love them girls...
well my bad! the topic was bullcreek meades.. and i was giving my sence.. but okay.. the girls are like my sisters.. iltlas
1 post removed
Meade Proud

Paintsville, KY

#10 Sep 22, 2009
To "lost"...
I'm a Meade and I find your comment very offensive. I am a college graduate and hold a very good job, I have a good, decent family, and a home that is paid for. Can you say the same? Don't stereotype people because of their name!!!

“Educate yourself.”

Since: May 09

stonecoal wv

#11 Oct 8, 2009
TO Meade proud....Man just ignore all the RETARDS ( notice how it is spelled LOST) they're all jealous be cause we wont turn them in to Meade's.....It's just so sad they won't say who they really are.....and if you don't like Meade's just remember our family wiped out the vikings while all of yours were getting raped and murdered by them........
someone who knows

AOL

#12 Oct 30, 2009
are u guys retarted or what,i have nothing against the meads,but wouldnt want to be one,they shouldnt even be in bullcreek,that should be mullins land,and some of the trailers are on mullins or actually,brewer land.
denise MEADE

Logan, WV

#13 Nov 5, 2009
okay,, who ever started this topic is just wanting you people to talk crap about the meade family..ignore them and eventually they'll realize nobody cares about topix anymore..its nothin but people running their mouths and its childish!=)
Rosa Mullins

Enola, PA

#14 Nov 7, 2009
someone who knows wrote:
are u guys retarted or what,i have nothing against the meads,but wouldnt want to be one,they shouldnt even be in bullcreek,that should be mullins land,and some of the trailers are on mullins or actually,brewer land.
Oh pleeeeease, I am a Mullins, I live in Bull Creek, I have had a few neighbors in my life time. I must say I have had no better neighbors than the Meads, their great people, so just asking the topic's to leave Bull Creek out of their topic's, the Mullins's and Mead's are doing great in Bull Creek, if you don't like the Mullins's or Mead's, just keep the hell out of here, and mind your own business. Have a Nice Day. Mullins
1 post removed

“-The One && Only”

Since: Dec 09

Williamson

#16 Dec 12, 2009
Lucy wrote:
-wow how come i cant recall that and im the oldest daughter... matter fact .. i never even knew the man until i was ten! hmm.. ponder on that one...yupp... but its all good.. i had a good dad =) and yes i graduated also from tolsia high with a baby =)

“-The One && Only”

Williamson

#17 Dec 12, 2009
-but i do give gene props for the rest of the family lol and it is a pretty big one!! whew~!
wondering mind

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Dec 13, 2009
meme wrote:
i think that whole bunch is retarded, i think gene made a big mistake, when he got rid of the girls mom, but i think he know,s that NOW. lol.lol but he has done a good job taking care of them, so where is their mother at now?
me lol

AOL

#19 Dec 14, 2009
um i am a mullins and there is nothan rong with them i lived in a trailre so whats ur point and beside on bullcreek lol now shut up look at ur self u dont look better then us ur jellious or somthang stop talking about us bye hatters

“-The One && Only”

Williamson

#20 Dec 18, 2009
btw... im not trying to be a Beotch.. but if you took my comment offensively .. sorry truth hurts.. just realize i didnt know him until i was ten...
well

Logan, WV

#21 Dec 20, 2009
meme wrote:
you forgot rachel spaulding
denise

Logan, WV

#22 Dec 21, 2009
well trish u can't just put this off on him considering if your mom wanted you to know him sooner she would've let you see him..and u act like he's such a bad person when u want something from him (even tho u dont have anything to do with him) he gives it to you anytime u ask..u need to quit acting like he's such a piece of shit when u know better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shirley Marcum (Sep '13) 8 hr just wondering 3
what u think about Derek N Lajeana Parsons 8 hr just friend wonde... 1
Renee PInson up valley street selling weed oxy... Sun blah 63
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sat West Hamlin folk 1,266
Steven Salmons (Mar '15) Apr 29 Lookin 6
warning Apr 28 just sayin the tr... 1
Who are the Sheriff candidates in the next elec... Apr 25 Mingo Voter 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crum Mortgages