Jimmy'Bo'Newsome R.I.P

Posted in the Crum Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Loretta

Ransom, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2009
JIMMY “BO” NEWSOME 44 PASSED AWAY SUNDAY AUGUST 16, 2009 AT THREE RIVERS MEDICAL CENTER IN LOUISA, KY BORN JAN 28, 1965 TO THE LATE JIM AND PEARL “VANCE” NEWSOME. BO IS SURVIVED BY HIS WIFE TAMMY “BOWEN” NEWSOME AND HIS SON JIMMY DERRELL NEWSOME ALSO FIVE BROTHERS AND FIVE SISTERS LOIS JOHNSON OF MADISONVILLE KY, YVONNE HESTER FT, GAY WV DIANA NEWSOME, NC PAULA VANCE KERMIT, WV, FAITH ROSS BLAIN, KY, AND FIVE BROTHERS GLEN NEWSOME WHITED FT GAY, WV RONNIE NEWSOME FT GAY, WV MICHAEL NEWSOME CRUM, WV LESLIE NEWSOME KERMIT, WV LYLE “PUNK” NEWSOME CRUM, WV VISITATION WILL BE AT THE RICHMOND-CALLAHAM FUNERAL HOME WARFIELD MONDAY August 17, 2009 5PM FOR FAMILY AND 6 PM FOR FRIENDS ALSO TUESDAY AUGUST 18, AT 5PM FUNERAL WILL BE AT THE FUNERAL HOME WARFIELD WENESDAY AUGUST 19, 2009 AT 1:00PM OFFICIATING JOHN HORN AND DARIN FETHEROLF CHRISTIAN FAMILY CEMETERY
so so sorry

Enola, PA

#2 Aug 17, 2009
BO was a very good person' god watch over the family / you are in my prayers
Tina

Bradford, PA

#3 Aug 17, 2009
You will be very missed,Youre family is in my prayers.
steven mcdonald

Conneaut Lake, PA

#4 Aug 17, 2009
i grew up on summers fork and bo was a good man and would help anybody he will be missed very much bo's family will be in my prayers
darling_sugars

Zoe, KY

#5 Aug 17, 2009
BO WAS A VERY GOOD PERSON THAT WOULD DO EVERYTHING HE COULD TO HEIP YOU OUT. HE WILL BE MISSED ALOT. GOD WATCH OVER HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND HELP THEM THREW THIS HARD TIME.
melinda romans

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 18, 2009
my heart goes out to all bo's family and friends. god will watch over his family and help them each day.he will be missed and loved. god bless this family they will need all your prayerd.
darling sugars

Maysel, WV

#7 Aug 18, 2009
I just want to know what Racheal Robertson is going to do now that he is gone, replace him with Chester.
family member

Bridgeport, WV

#8 Aug 19, 2009
darling sugars wrote:
I just want to know what Racheal Robertson is going to do now that he is gone, replace him with Chester.
bo newsome was an awsome dad and a very good man please dont dirty his name here or anywhere else does it not cross your mind he had a family and just might read this? this is terrible when the mans funeral is today why dont you wait at least until he is buried?
kermit

Logan, WV

#9 Aug 19, 2009
MY GOD HAVE A HEART!!no matter what he done in his personal life,he had a son I am sure loved him and will be lost without his father,he had brothers and sisters that will greive his loss,he will be missed very much in this community,he was a nice person.
Out Wayne

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Aug 19, 2009
Bo was a great man, and has worked on my car so many time i cant rember how many, this is a shock to me, can any one tell me what happen to him, was he sick or what
The Man

Logan, WV

#11 Aug 19, 2009
Out Wayne wrote:
Bo was a great man, and has worked on my car so many time i cant rember how many, this is a shock to me, can any one tell me what happen to him, was he sick or what
I believe it was a heart attack while he was working in his garage. That is what I heard.

He will be missed.
heard

Logan, WV

#12 Aug 19, 2009
i heard he was found in his home down from either a heart attack or heat stroke. they werent sure. best wishes and prayers for the family.
Courtney

Hazard, KY

#13 Aug 19, 2009
His heart busted and after that there was nothing they could do. He was a very loving and caring man and my uncle. I will miss him very much and know that he will be missed by others, especially all my family so please pray for us ya'll
longtime loyal customer

Logan, WV

#14 Aug 20, 2009
I have known Bo since I was just a little girl. He used to work on my granny's cars, and then when I started driving he has worked on a few of mine. Bo was a great person, always liked to cut up & joke with everybody. My prayers go out to his family & friends. May God Bless You In This Time Of Sorrow.
Joyce ann neice

Overland Park, KS

#15 Aug 20, 2009
heard wrote:
i heard he was found in his home down from either a heart attack or heat stroke. they werent sure. best wishes and prayers for the family.
He was found at the grage where he worked by the youngest brother and it was a heart attack thank evryone for their blessings and he will be missed very much...
Sad world

Logan, WV

#16 Aug 22, 2009
darling sugars wrote:
What is wrong with this world today that people would actually have no human kindness at all about them and get on an obituary page and post something like this?! "Darling Sugars" do you not know that the Bible says that you will reap what you sow in this life? Let's hope that when you pass away the people reading your obituary aren't as cold and uncaring as people like you are now. What a sad world we live in today, no love or human kindness at all for another human being, it can not be long before Jesus Christ comes back to take his children home. I hope that Darling Sugars and I both have our house in order when He does.
I just happened to surf onto this website because I was looking to find out about this man's death. I did not know him personally, but my family did and have nothing but good things to say about him. I am so sorry for his family's loss and for anyone that had to read the garbage on this website.
muncy

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Aug 25, 2009
he will be missed.
neice

Overland Park, KS

#18 Aug 25, 2009
Sad world wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with this world today that people would actually have no human kindness at all about them and get on an obituary page and post something like this?! "Darling Sugars" do you not know that the Bible says that you will reap what you sow in this life? Let's hope that when you pass away the people reading your obituary aren't as cold and uncaring as people like you are now. What a sad world we live in today, no love or human kindness at all for another human being, it can not be long before Jesus Christ comes back to take his children home. I hope that Darling Sugars and I both have our house in order when He does.
I just happened to surf onto this website because I was looking to find out about this man's death. I did not know him personally, but my family did and have nothing but good things to say about him. I am so sorry for his family's loss and for anyone that had to read the garbage on this website.
THANK YOU. You sound like his oldest brother my dad. Keep the garbage to yourself. The man was as wonderfull as a person could be.

Since: Aug 09

Bluefield, WV

#19 Aug 30, 2009
i will miss you very much friend, thanks for all your help through the years. too bad we did not get to ride together with your new honda, i would have enjoyed that very much...
Just Me

Hurricane, WV

#20 Sep 17, 2009
How dare you "Darling Sugars"?! who are you to place judgement. You make a very horrible bed for yourself. You've made it and now you will lie in it. I would never gossip over someone who has passed. And for this woman you are talking about. You know nothing. You have no business what so ever to speak anything about something youre not educated on. Shame Shame Shame.

Rest In Peace Bo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Finley 17 hr Anyone know 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Dec 6 OrangeJumpsuit 4,306
Lost Property Dec 1 Snarky Joe 1
Brandy where is Kenny? Nov 26 Store Whore69 4
Harold Hall (Jul '12) Nov 26 Bekky 11
starved (Feb '14) Nov 26 Heartandhands 5
Tolsia Boys Basketball Coach (Jan '15) Nov 25 Broken hearted 5

Crum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance