First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Drugs are bad mmmkay

Logan, WV

#41 Feb 23, 2012
omg wrote:
somebody needs to get Drugs Are Bad Mmmmkay off that dam^ soapbox. sheesh. some drug dealer musta royally screwed with this guy! lmfao or maybe his ol lady left him for a pill head. it sure does sound like he's takin this sh!t personally. i mean...wow. lol
Let's see......we have druggies stealing copper all the time to support their habit etc...

As long as it doesn't affect me that's fine.

When it starts affecting me, damn right I am going to take it personal.

They are a blight upon our society.
Post tramatic stress

Delbarton, WV

#42 Feb 24, 2012
Listen hear you **s hole! I've been raped in my life at the age of 15 and the a - hole was not on any type of drugs! The bad thing about that is that I go to a Dr. to get drugs to forget about what happened to me all those years ago. I don't think a drug user can be put in the same catagory as a child molester. Because they should be castrated, so they can never hurt some one again. Drug users need help and can be rehabilitated. And no one should judge lest yea be judged.So who can say who is going to hell? It states right in the bible that you will be judged by your own judgments. So be carfull what you say!
Drugs are bad MMMkay

Logan, WV

#43 Feb 24, 2012
Post tramatic stress wrote:
Listen hear you **s hole! I've been raped in my life at the age of 15 and the a - hole was not on any type of drugs! The bad thing about that is that I go to a Dr. to get drugs to forget about what happened to me all those years ago. I don't think a drug user can be put in the same catagory as a child molester. Because they should be castrated, so they can never hurt some one again. Drug users need help and can be rehabilitated. And no one should judge lest yea be judged.So who can say who is going to hell? It states right in the bible that you will be judged by your own judgments. So be carfull what you say!
I don't think I ever said once that drug users are on the same level as child molesters.

I said drug ABUSERS are on the same level as child molesters.

Sounds like you are the one judging.
omg

Williamson, WV

#44 Feb 24, 2012
man, you are such a jerk! i hope that one day, you hafta experience the difference between a drug ABUSER and a rapist...because there is a very very big difference!!!
Drugs are bad MMMkay

Logan, WV

#45 Feb 24, 2012
omg wrote:
man, you are such a jerk! i hope that one day, you hafta experience the difference between a drug ABUSER and a rapist...because there is a very very big difference!!!
I have explained the similarities many times.

Maybe you should read it.
just me

Morgantown, WV

#46 Feb 25, 2012
okay hold on here, I want every one to know theres two "JUST ME's" talking on here. why would some one do that???
papa

Huntington, WV

#47 Feb 26, 2012
ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!! couldn't have happend to better people. ha! ha! ha!
lets see

Morgantown, WV

#48 Mar 2, 2012
He who laughs last, doesnt laugh long!!!!!
lets see

Morgantown, WV

#49 Mar 2, 2012
why papa, wouldnt they sell to you?
Searcher

Belfry, KY

#50 Mar 22, 2012
Truth Flinger wrote:
Drug dealers and users are the scum of the earth....right on the level of child molesters.
. How can you compare someone using drugs to sodomizing children....do you have a moral compass? Do us all a favor and just shut the f{_}|< up
Ahaha

Williamson, WV

#51 Aug 10, 2012
Drugs are bad mmmkay wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me be very clear.
I am in NO WAY referring to marijuana users.
Mainly to people who abuse and sale prescription drugs.
One drug is just as bad as another you must be a pot head
tina

Rupert, WV

#52 Aug 14, 2012
hear say wrote:
I heard it was Mike Muncy, I also heard Bubby Mullins was there and went to jail too. and it was at 1pm today.
is this the same mike muncy that has a daughter with a girl named kristi?
Kool aid

Delbarton, WV

#53 Sep 25, 2012
All dopeheads are losers and all of them rat when they get caught. If your dad, brother, sister or mother is abusing drugs and you have educated yourself abbout their so called can't help it addiction then you know they are losers and rats. Jail or hell to all dopeheads i prefer they go to hell. Another dope head dies. Music to my ears. Fear the rat dopeheads. Don't look in mirror or you will see a rat.
Listener

Charlottesville, VA

#54 Sep 27, 2012
You people crack me up.
The rat

Delbarton, WV

#55 Sep 30, 2012
Omg just admit it. You are a dope head. When you get caught you will be a rat. A dope head and a rat. A dope rat. He'll or jail for you dope rat. Just keep doing what you do. You will not be missed. If you dope heads are so close why do you rat and kill each other for your dope? Your pathetic. You think your being wise with your little comments. You know what's waiting for you. Just like those 3 from Dunloe. One dead 2 going to jail for a long time. Both will rat one will get a lighter sentence for the best information. Fear the rat because all of you are rats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tear drop inn (Jan '10) May 20 8nel8ly 48
Big Black Guy up permeade holler May 19 billy drawers 17
News FOX19 Investigates: Mother allegedly injects so... May 17 sad 34
ready set go May 15 Funny 6
Fluty May 11 jan 15
Little boys who hits on girls (Aug '14) May 11 dempsey gurl 2
Jeffery Waller May 8 sleeper22 1
More from around the web

Crum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]