down and out

Princeton, WV

#1 Aug 8, 2010
does anyone know him?and wat kind of guy is he?
cares

Williamson, WV

#2 Aug 9, 2010
if he is like brother robert,,then run fast
c 4 ur self

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Aug 11, 2010
hes a baby raper ask around they need 2 take him out in the hills and bury his a$$
CARES

Belfry, KY

#4 Aug 18, 2010
he just like his brother Robert ...Maybe not as bad Robert had a girlfriend christina.and she broke up with him .Now hes with her Aunt Naoma ..so if it was me id run from the whole family
Robert

Holden, WV

#5 Aug 22, 2010
Christina, left but I am not with her aunt!! We r just friends!!! And yes I am a bad boy!!!! If u want to really know who Robert is ask somebody!!
satans Angel

Shadyside, OH

#6 May 4, 2011
he is a rapist 2
bnt

Saint Albans, WV

#7 May 5, 2011
this topic was about linden b he was really good to me and everyone deserves a second chance
Peanuts

Williamson, WV

#8 May 9, 2011
down and out wrote:
does anyone know him?and wat kind of guy is he?
Ask Brenda she know's all about him she lives at Bull Ck.
want to know

Saint Albans, WV

#9 May 10, 2011
i will wait for you linden you know who this I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU
facts

Princeton, WV

#10 Jan 23, 2012
check the web site he is in prison because a women lied and he raped her.he is innocent.but if you hav sex with someone and she hollers rape well it can happen to anyone
someone

Williamson, WV

#11 Jan 23, 2012
The fact that the WOMAN that says he slept with her was his own DAUGHTER though says a lot. I don't think he forced her either cause she's a lil hobag that would have slept with him willingly anyways but maybe he still should have not slept with his CHILD!
wtf

Inez, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2012
someone wrote:
The fact that the WOMAN that says he slept with her was his own DAUGHTER though says a lot. I don't think he forced her either cause she's a lil hobag that would have slept with him willingly anyways but maybe he still should have not slept with his CHILD!
You say maybe he shouldn't slept with his child MAYBE are you retarded he's garbage and should be in jail for life.
someone

Williamson, WV

#13 Jan 25, 2012
I was saying the ‘maybe’ in a sarcastic way! I should have capitalized it or something to make my point more clear since it’s in text! But yea I think he’s a piece of s**t and was in no way defending him!
fact 2

Bluefield, WV

#14 Jan 27, 2012
tiffany is not his daughter and ther was no fisical evedence got to court check it yoursel;f
just me

Inez, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2012
why is he in jail then? a pervert is a pervert any way you look at it.
someone

Williamson, WV

#16 Jan 30, 2012
i don't think tiffany is his real daughter either or linda gail. tasha might be but i say the other two aren't but anyways the point is he RAISED them claiming they were his DAUGHTERS so i don't give a crap if she isn't his by blood it is just as nasty since he said they were his daughters. they even lived with him for a while and he raised them! nasty!!!! & fyi fisical is not a word, it's physical you dumb*ss. and just because they weren't PHYSICAL evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
candy flutty 6 hr mom 5
Fluty 6 hr mom 12
Kermit snow removal 10 hr tuff Guy 17
Jennys Creek (Nov '11) 17 hr Teresa 5
People who voted obama 22 hr Patriot 1
Mingo co in news again 23 hr yelp 10
Tolsia Boys Basketball Coach Feb 11 Young 3
Crum Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web