bob the builder post

Posted in the Crum Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LMAO

Logan, WV

#1 Sep 5, 2012
What happened to the bob the builder post??? Did the real truth come out??
bob the builder

Elkview, WV

#2 Sep 5, 2012
they coulnt hadal the truth lmao
1 post removed
info

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2012
What did you do have it removed.Yes the real truth did come out about you the words DRUGS,DEADBEAT DAD, USING EVERYONE,and making people think you are a god fearing man well just to have you to know when you have the lord in your life and you turn your live back to evil doing.You are to do your first work over again witch is ask forgives and be baptize again.I will be praying for you to do the right thing,and Make it right with the people you have did wrong.
LMAO

Logan, WV

#5 Sep 6, 2012
info wrote:
What did you do have it removed.Yes the real truth did come out about you the words DRUGS,DEADBEAT DAD, USING EVERYONE,and making people think you are a god fearing man well just to have you to know when you have the lord in your life and you turn your live back to evil doing.You are to do your first work over again witch is ask forgives and be baptize again.I will be praying for you to do the right thing,and Make it right with the people you have did wrong.
First off why would he have it removed when it was only making you look bad...kinda like this one is starting out? As far as the drugs go a short trip to the pharmacy can solve the questions about that! And him being a deadbeat dad? I know a few parents that have never seen their child even on the field because they are too messed up to get out of the house. That's a deadbeat dad not someone who is at every practice, not someone who works to keep the field in shape. Bob using someone?? Maybe he just has friends and you're a bit jealous :o who knows not me. But to try and judge him on being a God fearing man? Sounds like you might have a thing or 2 to get right yourself. Why not practice what you preach and make your wrongs right. Bobs ex cheated on him for years with several men. You think she's stopped now? ONCE ONE ALWAYS ONE. Stay real bob don't let these clowns make you frown ;). P.S. remove this all you like I'll just repost
LMAO

Logan, WV

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Oh and another thing. I'd like scripture on that first work over deal. Never heard that or having to be baptized again. Please and thank you in advanced.

Since: Sep 12

Logan, WV

#7 Sep 7, 2012
Looks like someone got scared away. I've know bob the better part of 12 years and he's never done any harm to anyone of my knowledge. He may have had his ups and downs but he's always tried to do the right thing, but some people just want to start crap about someone then try to use the bible against them and FAIL at it. GOOD LUCK BOB. YOUR #1 FAN!!!
info

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Sep 7, 2012
You will all see one day and no he didn't get nothing over on me some people have to work for a living or I could be like bob and sell me some DRUGS or just sponge off people and use god all the time just to get what I want HE IS A LOW LIFE and he knows it and so do you guys trying to take up for him lol

Logan, WV

#9 Sep 7, 2012
So when he's cutting people's grass and stuff he sells them drugs? He's a low life that owns his own home and pays his bills? You are on here trying to downgrade someone who is making a life for themselves and all you are doing is trying to make yourself look good but I bet your skeletons in your closet too so look in the mirror before you start trying to bring someone down that's too good to even have you in their presence. And took you awhile to reply did you look for those scriptures? I'd kinda enjoy reading it.
info

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Sep 8, 2012
Open Ears wrote:
So when he's cutting people's grass and stuff he sells them drugs? He's a low life that owns his own home and pays his bills? You are on here trying to downgrade someone who is making a life for themselves and all you are doing is trying to make yourself look good but I bet your skeletons in your closet too so look in the mirror before you start trying to bring someone down that's too good to even have you in their presence. And took you awhile to reply did you look for those scriptures? I'd kinda enjoy reading it.
You are crazy Bob have never owned a house before in his life,and yell he might cut grass for people when the drugs get low.He could had his own house about 2 years ago when he got a bunch of money off of comp...,but no he wasted every Dime of it on DRUGS.He got like 45,000 and his kids might have got a total of 200.00 dollars spent on them,and that was just trying to make him self look like he was a good dad but lots of people see right tough him you are one of the people that does not know bob ok that all I have to say about it but if you let him hang around long enough you will see

Logan, WV

#11 Sep 9, 2012
1. To get comp you have to have a job
2. To have a job where you get comp you must pass a drug test.
3. Comp drug tests.
4. Was he even allowed to see his children then, because what I see is it not happening.
5. All you are doing on here is trying to give him a bad name so you can continue to keep him away from his family.
6. You will be the one to see when the community sees what a REAL person he is unlike you who runs around talking about people.
7. Still waiting for those scriptures about the getting baptized over.
8. You're not messing with a fool I can see the evil in you and you should pray that the Lord can see fit to help you better yourself and get off your high horse.
info

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Ok first of all comp does not drug test all the time and working a job is 40 hours a week not 2 and yell he got comp and only worked there for a total of month and a half ok with that being said here is your scriptures John 2:15,matthew 22:39,acts 2:38,8:12-13,10:44-48,16:14-15 ,16:30-33,revelation 2:5 there are some of the scriptures hope this helps you.

Logan, WV

#13 Sep 12, 2012
John 2:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

Matthew 22:39
King James Version (KJV)
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Looks like someone shod read the scriptures they posted. Seems to speak of them. Still not seen where it says get baptized again nor do your works over sorry please try again. And why would comp single someone out. And you don't get 45,000 from comp for working one month. Sounds like you know nothing of the bible nor work so asking nicely please reread the scriptures and try again, and if you know nothing of what you speak keep silent. Have you asked for forgiveness for judging???
info

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Sep 12, 2012
Your not very smart are you anytime you love anything more then god then that is sin.So just a little advice read and study your bible because all the scriptures I give you are talking about put thing about god you can't do the thing of the world and go to haven so there for if you are living for god and start living in the world again then you are no longer saved so now with that being said read your bible and study a little get you a strong concordances and look up the meaning of your words this will help you.
I take it you don't work because if you did you would know no matter how long your on a job if you get hurt then they have to pay you for your injury.That is why its called comp so go look up the word comp
So now with that being said why don't you go study your bible and the comp and when you fully unstand it all then come back and talk a little bit and also Judging and telling the truth is two differ thing so you need to look up the word judging while your at it I will be praying for the lord to give you the smarts to unstand the meaning of the all above thank you

Logan, WV

#15 Sep 12, 2012
Maybe you need to read it.

Matthew 22:39
King James Version (KJV)
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

You don't love yourself??
You can't show me any scripture putting ANYONE down like you have been bob. You cannot be a God fearing person and try to put someone down like that. You should check your past before bestowing judgment on anyone because I know that Shannon and Stephen was cheating a long time before Shannon and bob separated and everyone knows that's against the bible. And I would bet she's cheating on Stephen now. And talking about working why doesn't Stephen get a job if you need child support so much let him help.
what

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Who is this open ears person???? For one Bob doesnt havevisits with his kids cause he hit me. Why did he hit me???? Idk but i know i was ten. And i didnt deserve it. Two it is Steven not ph. Next my mom and Steven didnt meet until after Bob and my mom split up he lived in NC until months after. Also Steven does work. Since 11days after him and my mom started talking he has either worked or brought in unemployment. And it is BOBS JOB to take care or his kids not Stevens but Steven does it cause he loves us and our mom so go stick it. U can gotowayne DHHR and see the pics of the marks he left on me. Maybe you should open your ears a little more
info

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Sep 13, 2012
what happen to you open ears you can't handle the truth about what this little kid just said and like she said go to wayne and look at the pic..your self Now that should tell you that no one has to lie on your big friend BOB LOL peace out
For your info

Logan, WV

#18 Sep 13, 2012
Well it was stupid for u to get on here and air someone's dirty laundry, I think Bob is a great guy. People make mistakes and people change. What did u do to be hit ? And to the person who said that little kid she's 18 so not a little kid
And not innocent I'm sure.
info

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Sep 13, 2012
For your info..when Bob hit this little kid it was 10 not 18 it might be 18 now but thats still a kid to me now with that being said you do not slap kids across the face.So don't get on here and make your self look stupid like Bob has done and I know everyone make mistakes and I have made my fare share of them but I have never hurt a kid or sponge off people like hes has.
what

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 14, 2012
I was 10 and a ten year old does NOTHING to deserve to get hit like that. I am still not 18 and for your sake i hope he has changed cause if not someones kid is gonna get hurt again. And u got no problem attempting to air dirty laundry. It is great that Bob has been nice to u and i hope he does right by his kids but why are u on here runnin your mouth about something u know nothing about. Your all the way in Columbus or somewere other than here. Perhaps your being misled by what has happened. Or you have put it behind you and i guess it takes a strong person to do that. I just dont want my brother and sisters hurt. If you think it is ok to hit kids at any age perhaps you should have a talk with someone about the effects.
bob the builder

Elkview, WV

#21 Sep 16, 2012
Kristin and shannon is verry right but shannon lied because she did the same thing that i did wial we lived in columbus and i was so wrong in what i did a kid never deserves 2 be slapped 4 any reason i will say im sorry agien and have paid a hard price 4 my sinns and have took it as well as i could! and yes bob does owen his owen home and i spent alot more then 200$ on last years home coming posters but i wish that i spent more one my kidds but come on i got them 3 ipods at 220$ apeice and a playstation with a xter controler a 50$ ear peice and 3 or 4 games i spent at least 500$ at dick on all 3 of my kidds and i diddnt spend a dime on drugs i may have got myself and a few others drunk! and i worked 4 almost a year and past many drug test in the last few years i may have use2 sell drugs but i havent in at least 2 years im not mad at all 4 these postes on this site i like them the truth will set you free a love it when pepale say i havent changed it motavats me to keep changing wial other pepal stay the same 4 i know ib better off then i ever was when i was maired 2 my 1st wiff and i thank her with all of my hart 4 giving me 3 wonerfull kidds and she has done a grate job raisin them excepp that she she makes it so hard for me 2 see them but i understand i know her and she can stay mad longer then anyone i have ever met in my lifeut im over it i dont have 2 prove anything 2 anyone i serve the Lord and thats the only One that i woriy about! so lets recape real quik i dont sell drugs i do own my own home i spent a lot more then 200$ on my kidds o ya i hve made mistakes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is anyone interested in buying Ken Brewer's hou... (Sep '15) Fri just curious 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 16 Matt Kelly 4,299
Geneva Robinson from Marrowbone and East Kermit?? Nov 11 MuncyMan67 2
barbara bowens (Jun '11) Nov 10 User 32
Steve Steinbrecher (Nov '09) Nov 3 Dave Poteat 105
Webb House Trailer Burned Oct 28 Chick 5609 2
Community Center Oct 27 I heard 4

Crum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance