What does everyone think abou the drugies and thief's on Old Fork?

Posted in the Crum Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
MR_MRS FLOCKER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2009

Well have of them are good people just with bad habits but let me tell you now if u try to come and steal from me I Will Shoot Your Ass!!! and thats a promise!!!!!family,friend ect,,,,I dont give a Shit!!!!!
a crazy bith

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

jamie a trina r thiefs and drugies that thinks ppl dont know how they r if they come aroud ur house u better go as far as to hide ur tolite paper even.. and they dont even take care of there kids her mom does and when she dont have them his mom does
denise

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

what about that steven and kayla mcdonald biggest dopes . steven steals anything he gets his hands on and he's also a snitch i know this for the truth
YOURDADSELLSDRUG S

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

denise wrote:
what about that steven and kayla mcdonald biggest dopes . steven steals anything he gets his hands on and he's also a snitch i know this for the truth
oh ya who was that that just got raided well a lil while back and got their kids took for selling dope and everyone in ur family sells fukin dope up rightfork of bullcreek this i no for a fact and so does everyone else so id watch what i say about drugs and thiefs denise
the real denise

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

YOURDADSELLSDRUGS wrote:
<quoted text>oh ya who was that that just got raided well a lil while back and got their kids took for selling dope and everyone in ur family sells fukin dope up rightfork of bullcreek this i no for a fact and so does everyone else so id watch what i say about drugs and thiefs denise
ok for one i didnt write that so whoever is posting from my name use your own p*sy..and for another since you know my life so much tell me who you are..i dont know why you ppl want to set on topix all day and talk about everyone..then you dont even post your name..shows what a pussy you are :) so SERIOUSLY GROW UP..
Family

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

Katrina Is My cousin an what she does is her business I love her an her kids dearly & I would do anything under the sun for anyone in my family when I seen this post about her yes It bothers me ... so I had to say something .. you people need to find a new hobby get a job get a life leave her alone her kids have what they need and they are well taken care of & thats all that matters .. it doesnt matter who is taken care of her kids at least her mother an father will help her out an are not throwin her down like most of these other so called grandparents do.. & personally I think if Katrina is doing drugs like you say she is .. umm why is it hurting you any that her mom & jamies mom are helpin with the kids I mean it would be worse if she took them with her but I know her that will never happen she is a much smarter person than what people iver her credit for I love you Katrina & when i seen this i had to stick up for you ,, and if you are doing these things sweetheart I hope you open your big beautuiful eyes an relaize what your doing to your babies and your fmaily that love you more than anything ... but no matter what your decisions your family will always love you an will always be here no matter what MUCH LOVE <3
okay

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Well the way i see it is people needs to stop sittin on here an talkin about katrina and jamie all the time behind a computer screen.. if you have something to say about them then say it to there face.. thats the way i see it.. and as far as the kids go there took care of at least they dont drag them with them from place to place along with there bad habits.. unlike alot of other parents lets talk about the parents on drugs and carry there children along with them or leave them at home alone without food or anything how about that? half the people in this area gets foodstamps from the state and sells them in for money at crum copleys instead of buying food for there kids and goes and buys pills with them lets talk about that howw about it.. theres way more druggies and THEIFTS on old fork that katrina and jamie so lets not just talk about one lets talk about them all how about it...
someone who knows

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2009

the worst drugies and theifs of old fork is kevin and amy salmons...they will do any thing for a pill...i know alot of things that they have done: kevin caught amy sucking DJ Howards d**k, amy stole gas in a 10 gal gas can, amy went in speedway and paid 2.49 for gas and then filled up with 37.50, they stole a brad new playstation 3 and playstation 2 off Virgil Salmons, Virgil bought his mom a rose bush for mothers day and they stole it also, they stole about 70 dollars in change and a bunch of jewery off linda and terry davis and sold the jewery to kathelin muncy for some pills and money, amy is filed under amy ray(her maiden name) to the welfare and she is married to kevin and thats a federal offense right there, they stole a washer and drier off leon hodge and sold it, they also stole a table saw of of sherman which is kevins dad(im sorry but you cant get no worse that that, stole Katrina Salmons credit card and went to lovely at 4 oclock in the morning with their kids and took 300 dollars off her card went home and through it underneath katrinas door and katrinas dad called fast lane of lovely and they explained kevin to a perfect T... amy and kevin were up katrina and jamies the other night a stole a whole bunch of money and ran to their house and some how virgil was up there and kevin threatened to burn kathy and eds house down with all 3 of their grandbbabys in there and virgil went up on the porch and kevin slammed and hit him with a gate and virgil knocked him the f**k out... any way kevin has a warrant out for him for battery on a minor and virgil got the best of him...haha tough s**t kevin, drugies dont always get by with everything...by the way virgil is a little too big to be hit on and not do anything about it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crum Discussions

Search the Crum Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr George 43,267
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 4 hr Who ares 5,632
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 13 hr REINCARNATED jimmy love 3,896
Looking for Joey Marcum 21 hr James 1
The Hair Boutique (Sep '12) Tue unkwown 3
How's bout Somer and Donnie? (Oct '09) Tue gyuvbhjkuyg 49
peggy ward Mon Honest Man 2
•••

Freeze Warning for Wayne County was issued at April 16 at 1:53PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crum Jobs

•••