Cost to be Determined For Louisa, Flu...

Cost to be Determined For Louisa, Fluvanna Pipeline

There are 4 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 18, 2013, titled Cost to be Determined For Louisa, Fluvanna Pipeline. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A decades-old debate appears to be on track for a peaceful solution. Louisa County says it will foot the bill for the James River Pipeline Project - but the county also says it still has to iron out a number of details before it knows how much things will cost.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Moe

Scottsville, VA

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Fluvanna needs to build a landfill to pay for their fair share.
Wondering

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Fluvanna hasn't even ponied up money for new textbooks in 6 years! The board of supervisors won't stop cutting until you can pay your property taxes with pocket change!
Bologna Streets

Auburn, GA

#3 Mar 21, 2013
i bet halliburton got the winning bid
GKL

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Mar 21, 2013
What is the need and why are we (the tax payers) footing the bill?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crozet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlottesville's Free Trolley to Detour for UV... Aug 18 Jennifer Watkins 1
News Charlottesville City Schools Releases Open Hous... Aug 18 Jennifer Watkins 1
News UVA Encouraging Students to Avoid Wertland St. ... Aug 18 What would Trump do 1
Hey detective Randy Snead they better detective... Aug 14 sgarcata 7
Rob Lowe Sex Offender! (Aug '10) Aug 14 Vickie 16
News Khans blame Donald Trump for growing intoleranc... Aug 11 Palin s Turkey Th... 4
News Fluvanna Soccer Player Convicted of Assault in ... (Jul '12) Aug 7 Im for Trump 72

Crozet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crozet Mortgages