Man Accused of Robbing Charlottesvill...

Man Accused of Robbing Charlottesville Bank Appears in Court

There are 17 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jun 20, 2013, titled Man Accused of Robbing Charlottesville Bank Appears in Court. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The man accused of robbing a bank in downtown Charlottesville will stay behind bars without bond for now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

truth be told

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jun 24, 2013
shouldn't the "squirrel" have gone to the Wildlife Center for an injury instead? He would have been just another tree-rat there.
Who Knows

Faber, VA

#2 Jun 24, 2013
The deputy recognized him from NBC29 newscasts? Shouldn't deputies and police from neighboring jurisdictions be looking at the mug shots that come with the BOLO???
Sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Except for shooting people, looks like Cville PD has to rely on neighboring counties to do everything.
Albemarle native

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jun 24, 2013
Now we have to pay room and board for the rodent. Squirrel should have his nuts cut off..."no more nuts for you squirrel, you're cut off".
working man

South Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jun 24, 2013
that augusta sheriff is smarter than the whole cpd. Cville had his address, alias, place where the taxi dropped him off, and still couldnt find him.

“Equal Opportunity Not Results!”

Since: Nov 08

Charlottesville

#6 Jun 24, 2013
Sez you wrote:
Except for shooting people, looks like Cville PD has to rely on neighboring counties to do everything.
You've had some run-ins with APD haven't you?
Sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jun 24, 2013
C-Ville Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You've had some run-ins with APD haven't you?
Oh I'm sure that would justify your warped sense of right and wrong if that were true, but, I ain't never had troble with any juristiction anywhere. Perfectly passive. But I, like few others, expect a very high degree of integrity from people who wear a badge and a gun. Thats not the case here, and in a lot of communities, read the news.
Stupid

Free Union, VA

#8 Jun 24, 2013
Sez you wrote:
I don't see how it's Cville's fault he was in Augusta County probably hiding out.
Reverend Tax Dodge

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Jun 24, 2013
Sez you wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I'm sure that would justify your warped sense of right and wrong if that were true, but, I ain't never had troble with any juristiction anywhere. Perfectly passive. But I, like few others, expect a very high degree of integrity from people who wear a badge and a gun. Thats not the case here, and in a lot of communities, read the news.
So feel free to sign up and make the world a better place instead of complaining.
amicus curiae

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Jun 24, 2013
Hopefully Augusta hospital will prosecute for his attempt at obtaining health care under several false names. So he's getting a free court appointed lawyer as well? No surprise there since that is one hallmark of squirrels and rats that live on the downtown mall.

The squirrel will hopefully be seeing a lot of nuts in federal prison. No district court suspended sentence this go round.
Grammar Girl

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#11 Jun 24, 2013
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how it's Cville's fault he was in Augusta County probably hiding out.
You ain't never had troble....hmmmm.

Charlottesville

#12 Jun 24, 2013
Sez you wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I'm sure that would justify your warped sense of right and wrong if that were true, but, I ain't never had troble with any juristiction anywhere. Perfectly passive. But I, like few others, expect a very high degree of integrity from people who wear a badge and a gun. Thats not the case here, and in a lot of communities, read the news.
Please tell us more about my "warped sense of right and wrong". An example as it pertains to my post would be preferable.
Sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Jun 25, 2013
C-Ville Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell us more about my "warped sense of right and wrong". An example as it pertains to my post would be preferable.
One need only read any of your posts on this forum to conclude that your reality is warped. Just making the suggestion that someone has had some bad experience with LE without any facts leads me to believe that your just another old fat white guy with sheet for brains.

Charlottesville

#14 Jun 27, 2013
Sez you wrote:
<quoted text>One need only read any of your posts on this forum to conclude that your reality is warped. Just making the suggestion that someone has had some bad experience with LE without any facts leads me to believe that your just another old fat white guy with sheet for brains.
One only needs to read your posts with your constant APD bashing to understand that at some point you began to hold a grudge against them. A besides how do you know I'm white?
Sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Jun 27, 2013
C-Ville Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>One only needs to read your posts with your constant APD bashing to understand that at some point you began to hold a grudge against them. A besides how do you know I'm white?
Ignorance is bliss, ain't it? and you also don't know the definition of the word "integrity". I hold no grudge against anyone, waste of time. But asked to repsect a law enforcement community that obviously has no respect for itself or the population it serves, its the least I can do to speak out. If you want bury you head in the ground thats fine but thats part of the problem not the solution. Only fat old white guys would proclaim their patriotism in face of facism and defend a LE community that has embarrased itself over and over. Stay out the bushes.

Charlottesville

#16 Jun 27, 2013
Sez you wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorance is bliss, ain't it? and you also don't know the definition of the word "integrity". I hold no grudge against anyone, waste of time. But asked to repsect a law enforcement community that obviously has no respect for itself or the population it serves, its the least I can do to speak out. If you want bury you head in the ground thats fine but thats part of the problem not the solution. Only fat old white guys would proclaim their patriotism in face of facism and defend a LE community that has embarrased itself over and over. Stay out the bushes.
I'm not burying my head in the ground. You are disparaging an entire police force for the actions of a few. Your posts are mostly based on assumptions and innuendo. "Old fat white guys"? Please tell me how you know this to be true about me? You're nothing but a Parrot regurgitating the current Presidents mantra, that anyone who holds a conservative view is old, fat and white. Do you have any original thoughts? Or do you just rely on Chris Matthews to provide you with your script?

Charlottesville

#17 Jun 27, 2013
Sez you wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorance is bliss, ain't it? and you also don't know the definition of the word "integrity". I hold no grudge against anyone, waste of time. But asked to repsect a law enforcement community that obviously has no respect for itself or the population it serves, its the least I can do to speak out. If you want bury you head in the ground thats fine but thats part of the problem not the solution. Only fat old white guys would proclaim their patriotism in face of facism and defend a LE community that has embarrased itself over and over. Stay out the bushes.
My follow up point to you is...baaa, baaaa. You're a sheep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crozet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking of moving to Waynesboro, getting away ... (Dec '14) Mar 19 Hannah Goodman 5
News Augusta Sheriff Investigating Late Night Shooting (Sep '10) Mar 16 reflections 87
Chilled Sluts Mar 15 Idkrn 1
News Gillespie, Stewart argue at Smith Mountain Lake... Mar 8 WesFelony 2
Kenneth Wise (Kenny) Mar 7 Lafayette 9
Wes Bellamy is a Homophobe, sexist, racist crim... Mar 2 Seriously 2
jobs that dont piss test in crozet (Sep '14) Sep '15 Honestly 2

Crozet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crozet Mortgages