Property Taxes...Ridiculous!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
long gone

United States

#21 Jul 15, 2007
So now you know Im bitter. Not only did this guy make "racist" comments to me...when the police came, he and his wife both lied and said how I called THEM the "N" word. Then in court, the judge in his wisdom forbif us both to speak...bu let his wife speak. And in the most teary eyed voice she could..she told that judge that she was just getting over cancer, and that I not only called he the "N" word...but I threatened to pucnh her in the face. Both these statements were bold faced lies. Her and her husband both lied..repeatedly..to the judge. And then I ask a long time "friend" to come to court and help me, after the judge told me I could go to jail for saying what I did I I never said any of it)...my so called friend who had been welcomed in my home for years and taken along to LBI with my family when we were growing up many times...refused to testify in my behalf...why ? Because when it came down to the bottom line, he was black and I was white...and there was no way he was going to cross that line and help...a white person. You see, my friend was a..racist..and has always looked upon me not as a long time friend..but a white man. The police asked the guy to arbitrate and not go to court, but insisted. Then when we were both ordered to retain attorneys, I guess his attorney explained to him that HE could wind up going to jail, he agreed to drop charges if I would. He and his wife got along with no one in the neighborhood..black or white, and after the court case they put their home up for sale and moved away. Not long after that I moved also, I had had enough of willingboro and the epople that lived there. But I still like to know the local news so I cruise these sites. So you see white guy/boy...you can critique my grammar all you want, post all the links to statistics you wish (just because you read them somewhere...that makes them true ?)...what Im telling you are "Life Experiences"...all the things I have stated are incidents that happened over many years in willingboro...but you conviently bypass them and press on with your crusade of trying to paint me as some ignorant racist...what you dont realize is that instead you are painting yourself as some self righteous anal rententive schmuck, who,s only joy in life is to try to continually dog me about my comments on this board...so much so that you even changed your name, because I refused to reply to your asinine comments in the past. So why dont you do us ALL a favor here, and go back to telling your wife...how to live her life, you wouldnt want her to get too used to not having you hovering over her with your condenscending views on how the world really is.

By the way...next time you go pay your outrageous property taxes..think of me ...and the "window" for getting inflated profits when your sell your home (even in willingobro)...has closed....so when you do go to sell that house of yours...reality will kick in and facts like...willingboro school system...robberies...drugs...d elapidated houses in disrepair in Somerset..Hawthorne..Millbrook ..Buckingham...will come back and ..bite you in the ass...HARD

...have a nice life...Im done with you
White Guy-Boy

Cherry Hill, NJ

#22 Jul 15, 2007
"I will never trust ANY black people again." There it is, stereotyping on the basis of personal experience. In this case, clearly racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croydon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
duhh 2 hr Guest 3
Truth hurts?? 4 hr Just the Facts 2
Tim Searle is a thief (May '15) May '15 sarge 1
Cemetary Lots in Bristol Cemetery (Oct '14) Oct '14 Weston2014 1
plasterer croydon (Sep '13) Sep '13 plasterer croydon 1
croydon stabbing? (Jan '07) Aug '13 sebo 11
I used to live in Croydon (Nov '12) Nov '12 Soozy Woo 1

Croydon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance