healthcare services group, inc.

Posted in the Croydon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeahright

Cadiz, KY

#1 Aug 1, 2010
come on employees and former employees it is time to get a class action suit going on this low down company
vadfv

Kansas City, MO

#2 Jul 20, 2011
HCSG sucks
ddj fle

Kansas City, MO

#3 Sep 2, 2011
HCSG sucks,They need to be shut down.
ddj fle

Kansas City, MO

#4 Sep 2, 2011
Healthcare Services Group Inc. sucks.They step on there workers ,even the the best workeers.They cut your pay and hours to put more money in there puckets.In on year i had 6 supervisors,3 of them were very good,one was a child molester,he was arrested befor they hired him.The other one had me doing her job for her.I was with them for a year.They fired me becuse of my wage.
kkldggg

Kansas City, MO

#5 Sep 2, 2011
HCSG is all about the money not there workers.Worst company i every worked for.
Outsider Just Observing

Quakertown, PA

#6 Sep 4, 2011
ddj fle.....You should have been fired because of your spelling. Becuse??? Puckets??? There??? Try using their iinstead of there.
spike

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2011
I work for HCSG now and all i can say is its one f-ed up company!!!! as soon as i find a new job i be telling my DM to kiss my A** good bye!!!!
spike

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2011
HCSG does suck!! as soon as i find another job I'm telling my DM to kiss my A**!!!
Concerned

United States

#11 Feb 15, 2012
I've been working for this company in a local mental hospital in Alabama. I'm 51 with a long work history and this company has been an experience I wouldn't wish on an enemy. This company took over the dietary duties about a year ago. Since then employees who had worked and had been highly thought of for 9 years or more are leaving because of ill-treatment from this company and it's management.In this year that they've been here there have been 3 supervisors all under 23 years old with very little training or any work experience and very little help from upper management to guide them. And the patients are getting the very worst end of the deal. Food shortages, unclean practices by new employees, rediculous substitutes for foods we don't have. An example: We 've run out of peanut butter for a pb&j sandwich-"just give them jelly".....We've run out of soy milk-"give them water or juice".....This lady can't eat pork and has it printed at the TOP of her meal ticket but the supervisor has listed pork for her meal- " if it's on the ticket, put it on her plate". These are just a few of the daily long list of things that make no sense. I've only been at this facility for a very few months but am seeking new employment. At my age it gets more and more difficult to find new employment and I feel so bad for the patients who are getting shortchanged as well. But where can you go or who can you talk to to make this situation better. Evidently from reading the comments from several states, this company has a long history of abuse.
Agitated

Macon, GA

#12 Feb 21, 2012
I worked for this company last year, I have never received my W-2 from them. Has anyone else had this problem?
831-exhcsg

United States

#13 Jun 17, 2012
well I've had quite the experience with this company ...at first I started as a housekeeper I had two great managers. than an asshole came along. he reduced my hours to only Sundays from full time...and he hired a new housekeeper with more days on schedule ...I ended up transfering to another facility were there's union..and now they can't f**k with Me....I get paid more than minimum wage. and work less hard ....now I enjoy my job....but I did learn a few good things from them....how to clean better.
jason

Greenville, KY

#14 Jan 24, 2013
yeahright wrote:
come on employees and former employees it is time to get a class action suit going on this low down company
I know at least 50 former and current employees that would sign on for class-action.
going to get us

United States

#15 Feb 1, 2013
This company supposed to be taking over laundry and housekeeping where I work. Not sounding good
Fed up

Rocklin, CA

#16 Feb 20, 2013
60+ more residents and no more hours to get it done. Most working off the clock before shift & clocking out for lunch but continuing to work. Five managers in a year and all aware of the off the clock work. HCSG has refused mgmt requests for more hours. Lovely company *coughs* wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.
jeremy

Greenville, KY

#17 Mar 4, 2013
golden living in indiana has given hcsg notice to terminate their contracts by march 31. they have hired new cleaning companies to take over.
Buford

United States

#18 Mar 7, 2013
This company taking over the laundry my wife works in not sounding too good
jen

Fort Ripley, MN

#19 Mar 7, 2013
jeremy wrote:
golden living in indiana has given hcsg notice to terminate their contracts by march 31. they have hired new cleaning companies to take over.
is this natoinwide for gl
carmen

Monee, IL

#20 Mar 16, 2013
we need to start a class action suit against this company. I transfer my job from Idaho to Chicago. they put me up in a hotel until i could find a place, however, I was working 7 days a week with no days off and could not find a place. I had no support at all. in the mean while i started lookng for a job. I work with this company for only two months, I submitting my 30 days notice and they gave it back to me said they will not accept my 30 days so than I gave then a two weeks notice they would not accept that either, so the next Icome to work the stupid district manager hand me a paper it was the hotel bill for 3,000 dollars which they want me to pay back, and then walk me out the building. how stupid can you be. I already put in my notice. HCSG is a company that is ran by men who don't know shit about running a kitchen.
piss off

Monee, IL

#21 Mar 16, 2013
hcgs steal from there own employees to keep money in their pocket, they cut hours, take days from other employees, and fired them anytime they want to.hcgs mistreat their employees, treat them like slaves, and slavery days are over!! they are the most prejudice people i ever dealt with. I filed a claim against this company with EEOC. I was curious about the HUMAN RIGHTS ACTS. WHICH I KNOW I HAVE CASE WITH THIS COMPANY. low down and dirty.

Since: Aug 08

United States

#22 Mar 25, 2013
OMG they are taking over the laundry I work in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croydon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where to see a psychic on Long Island (Jan '09) Jul 28 Clare Voyant 107
News Levittown Shop-a-Rama Shopping Center (May '07) Jul 19 Dan 10
Texas needs help Jul 15 Rick Perry 1
men to stay away from in lower bucks? Jul 9 Curious 1
Let the fun begin (Dec '14) Jul 8 Flo 17
News Homicide in Bensalem Jul 1 citizen 1
Sicko Jun '15 Kyle 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Croydon Mortgages