Child's beating death 'too horrific' ...

Child's beating death 'too horrific' to discuss, witness says

There are 1 comment on the The Modesto Bee story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Child's beating death 'too horrific' to discuss, witness says. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

The roadside violence that ended Saturday night with a dead toddler and the shooting death of the boy's father was "too horrific to talk about," a witness said this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

Digger70

Richmond, VA

#1 Jun 27, 2008
Too horrific to discuss but obviously not too horrific to watch!Mr Robinson's girlfriend,wife or whatever she is,stated that she counted over 1oo kicks that baby Axel received!Counted over 100 kicks and still didn't try to help that poor child!There were 3 adult males and 2 adult males in Deborah McKain's vehicle, one of which was a trained fire chief, and yet they couldn't/wouldn't stop this attack?!Shame on all of you!! I hope these worthless human beings see that poor child being attacked every time they close their eyes!I also wonder what the fire fighters under Mr Robinson's command think of their chief?Might be a good time for a replacement chief.After all a chief should be someone that a person in distress can count on and Mr Dan Robinson has proven beyond a doubt he cannot be counted on in a time of need!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crows Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) Feb 8 Crows Landinf 78
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Nov '07) Feb 3 Cindy 238
Bella Esmail Moore-Your whole family including ... (Jul '16) Feb 1 Romel Esmail 6
Bella Esmail Moore.. The F.B.I and United State... (Jan '16) Jan '17 Bella Esmail Moore 4
reward - reward - bring these 2 assyrians into ... (Jul '16) Jan '17 Bella Esmail Moore 2
Romel Esmail Wanted For Fraud!!! Bring Him In F... Dec '16 Romel Esmail 1
Do you know Mike who owns the LampLighter Apts ... Dec '16 SharingGodsGlory 20

Crows Landing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crows Landing Mortgages