Wolves, Sheep & ?

There are 2 comments on the Blackfive story from Jun 18, 2008, titled Wolves, Sheep & ?. In it, Blackfive reports that:

Most of us know the answer to that question is Sheepdogs . Some though didn't and failed a life challenge in the worst way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blackfive.

Digger70

Richmond, VA

#1 Jun 22, 2008
This woman Mckain said that The monster went with her boyfriend to show him how to turn on the flashers in his truck,why in the hell didn't someone go and grab the baby then? There were 3 adult men and 2 adult women in her vehicle alone and yet they did NOTHING!! How will these people live with themselves?
Obbop

Rockwall, TX

#2 Jun 24, 2008
In 1983 at the intersection of Briggsmore and Hwy 99 during Christmas-time rush hour I assiste a CHP with a drug-crazed idiot who was getting the best of the cop.

Jumped on the suspect's back, wrapped an arm around his throat and squeezed. Battle over.

It took several minutes for the CHP to regain his breath and get the cuffs on. I lectured the punk as I limited his oxygen intake.

Of the 300 or more people who stopped and watched, nary a one jumoed in OR check on the occupants of the vehicle the suspects car had hit while the CHP was chasing him.

Though a few folks will assist others I believe most Americans are indoctrinated brainwashed sheep.

That's how the elite class wants us.

What can you expect, we are a sick society. And all the diversity crap is making it sicker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crows Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robert 'Bobby' Tennison still missing in SoHum;... (Nov '09) Nov 15 TamTam72 22
News CSU Stanislaus Students, Supporters March Nearl... Nov 13 Dee Dee Dee 2
News Newman Community Shocked by Mysterious Deadly S... Oct 30 Erar311 1
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) Sep '17 Tan tan 94
Do you know Mike who owns the LampLighter Apts ... (Nov '16) Jul '17 StillAliveHere 25
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Nov '07) Jul '17 Kathy Owens 239
News Mom of dead teen chooses forgiveness over anger (Mar '07) Jul '17 Joe paioni 7

Crows Landing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crows Landing Mortgages