Police shoot Turlock man who stomped ...

Police shoot Turlock man who stomped toddler to death in front of horrified motorists

There are 59 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jun 15, 2008, titled Police shoot Turlock man who stomped toddler to death in front of horrified motorists. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A vehicle travels past a blood stain on W. Bradberry Rd. east of Blaker Rd. in rural Stanislaus County, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Downtowner

San Francisco, CA

#44 Jun 16, 2008
It could have definitely been mental illness, or drugs, or both. Who knows.
I just re-read the article and it didnt say anything about the guy being latino.
Point, what do you mean by you "should have guessed" i had family in modesto? What are you trying to say? Why don't you just say it?
Ive got family all over the place fyi...
sounds like

Scotts Valley, CA

#45 Jun 16, 2008
Pet Kattle wrote:
If a bystander or witness is going to get involved it must be done with pure conviction and commitment and intent to disable the perpetrator. Seconds can mean life or death.
your tipical crazy white dude isn't that right Pat
some country hick off his rocker,,
TREEHUGGER

United States

#46 Jun 17, 2008
The Modesto Bee reports today that the deranged attacker was the child's father.
The name is

United States

#47 Jun 17, 2008
Sergio Aguilar
Valley Mom

Stockton, CA

#48 Jun 17, 2008
This is one of the worst things I have ever heard. That poor little baby my heart hurts for him. I don't find justice in the man dieing instantly, but at least he will never hurt another child again. May he pay for this crime in hell. Where he belongs.
TEE

San Carlos, CA

#49 Jun 29, 2008
Do they have video of this?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#50 Jun 29, 2008
TEE wrote:
Do they have video of this?
No thankfully...and if they did, I'd be seriously upset if that became the newest YouTube sensation...who in their right mind would want to watch that?
Digger70

Richmond, VA

#51 Jul 1, 2008
I blame the worthless bystanders almost as much as I do the maniac father! Deborah McKain sat on her ass and counted this baby receive over 100 kicks! Imagine that people!Counting over 100 kicks and not doing a damn thing to stop it!As for Dan Robinson,I really think Crows Landing needs to reevaluate their fire chief.If he can't protect one innocent child how the hell is he going to protect your families home?! Deborah McKain even had her 20 year old son,his wife and another young adult male with her,what were they doing through out this attack? WORTHLESS!! I DO hope they relive this horror every day and night not that it will bother this worthless 5 much. I mean if they sat and watched it happen and didn't act they are heartless people anyway!
Digger70

Powhatan, VA

#52 Aug 11, 2008
Just an update to the idiot that judged my previous post as mean.... what do you call those able bodied adults that sat and watched this horror and did NOTHING to stop it? Or are you one of the worthless 5?Get real! The only mean thing about this is that an innocent child died and all these WORTHLESS adults stood by or should I say sat on their asses and counted the kicks he received! It's been almost 2 months since this child died and I still think of his death,I only hope the people that watched and did NOTHING think of him everyday for the rest of their lives!Mean?!Who cares people!Mean is doing NOTHING to protect the helpless!!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#53 Aug 12, 2008
Downtowner wrote:
It could have definitely been mental illness, or drugs, or both. Who knows.
I just re-read the article and it didnt say anything about the guy being latino.
Point, what do you mean by you "should have guessed" i had family in modesto? What are you trying to say? Why don't you just say it?
Ive got family all over the place fyi...
Okay,and that has what to do with this story?

Location hidden

#54 Aug 12, 2008
Digger70 wrote:
I blame the worthless bystanders almost as much as I do the maniac father! Deborah McKain sat on her ass and counted this baby receive over 100 kicks! Imagine that people!Counting over 100 kicks and not doing a damn thing to stop it!As for Dan Robinson,I really think Crows Landing needs to reevaluate their fire chief.If he can't protect one innocent child how the hell is he going to protect your families home?! Deborah McKain even had her 20 year old son,his wife and another young adult male with her,what were they doing through out this attack? WORTHLESS!! I DO hope they relive this horror every day and night not that it will bother this worthless 5 much. I mean if they sat and watched it happen and didn't act they are heartless people anyway!
That is just awful!!Those five people could have just all jumped him or two could have held his arms,2 could have held his legs and the 5th could have kicked the shit out of him.

Location hidden

#55 Aug 12, 2008
Does anyone know why he brought the little one out there?I thought I read that there was blood in truck so they think it started somewhere else and ended there.
what ever

Wentzville, MO

#56 Sep 5, 2008
Digger70 wrote:
Just an update to the idiot that judged my previous post as mean.... what do you call those able bodied adults that sat and watched this horror and did NOTHING to stop it? Or are you one of the worthless 5?Get real! The only mean thing about this is that an innocent child died and all these WORTHLESS adults stood by or should I say sat on their asses and counted the kicks he received! It's been almost 2 months since this child died and I still think of his death,I only hope the people that watched and did NOTHING think of him everyday for the rest of their lives!Mean?!Who cares people!Mean is doing NOTHING to protect the helpless!!
you were NOT there,it is awful that these people were not able to help however they have to live with themselves. you are an idiot trying to be all bad at your computer. you should just shut your big mouth,you are only making it worse!
chuy

San Jose, CA

#57 Sep 5, 2008
We need to start sterilizing crack heads and violent offenders. Offer, say, $1,000 to crack heads and anyone in jail or on probation. I don't care if they use the money for drugs, just as long as they don't make any reproductions of themselves. It costs around $60,000 a year to keep someone in prison, group homes are very expensive also and the taxpayer pays for these things, not the criminal or his family. Crackheads make more crackheads. Anyway, just think about it: STERILIZATION
yeah right

Wentzville, MO

#58 Sep 5, 2008
allmynz wrote:
<quoted text>That is just awful!!Those five people could have just all jumped him or two could have held his arms,2 could have held his legs and the 5th could have kicked the shit out of him.
could have , should have, you werent there so its easy to talk big

Location hidden

#59 Sep 6, 2008
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>could have , should have, you werent there so its easy to talk big
Ohh, I'm not talking big I'm talkin the facts!!!

Since: Aug 08

Santa Cruz, CA

#60 Sep 6, 2008
sounds like wrote:
<quoted text>your tipical crazy white dude isn't that right Pat
some country hick off his rocker,,
It was a mexican guy.
what ever

Wentzville, MO

#61 Sep 7, 2008
allmynz wrote:
<quoted text> Ohh, I'm not talking big I'm talkin tNO so move on !he facts!!!
were you there?

Location hidden

#63 Sep 8, 2008
what ever wrote:
<quoted text>were you there?
If I would have been there you can bet I would have atleast tried to do something.Wouldn't you? About 2 months ago my husband and I accidently found ourselves on the road where this happened and on the fence next to the road there were over a hundred stuffed animals,candles,roses and notes that people had left.This road isn't in town it's on a long stretch of road that takes you from one town through several others.It's surprising anyone saw anything at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crows Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) Thu hilary530 69
lander ave Tue joe mama 1
News Former hospital destroyed Jul 18 Dave Esper 1
Bella Esmail Moore-Your whole family including ... Jul 8 Bella Esmail Moore 1
Assyrian Community- Bring these two into Illino... Jul 7 Bella Esmail Moore 1
reward - reward - bring these 2 assyrians into ... Jul 6 BELLA ESMAIL MOORE 1
Highway from Patterson to The Bay area (Aug '07) Jun '16 Buddy 21

Crows Landing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance