Funeral To Be Held For Missing Stanis...

Funeral To Be Held For Missing Stanislaus Co. Man

There are 4 comments on the cbs13.com story from Jan 12, 2007, titled Funeral To Be Held For Missing Stanislaus Co. Man. In it, cbs13.com reports that:

Ben Brunsvik was last seen at his office in Crows Landing in Stanislaus County. There are no leads, no suspect, no sign of him, and no answers for the family that so desperately wants them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbs13.com.

carol

Manteca, CA

#1 Apr 4, 2007
I am anxiously wondering if any new information has been found on Ben Brunsvik?
It has been well over a year now and no
new is NOT good news. My heart goes out
to his dear Mom & Family. As a mother I
cannot imagine anything more horrific to
endure than such a mystery!
We must never give up on Ben and finding
him.
Ben we love and appreciate you so much.
carol

Manteca, CA

#2 Aug 9, 2007
It has been 4 months since my last post and I am still dumbfounded that something on Ben has
not surfaced. I believe that if the FBI had been allowed to intervene here by local authorities we would definitely have some answers to our ever growing questions about Ben. Our faith in him does not waiver nor
does our determination to know the truth &
find the peace that comes with it's surfacing.
If anyone has any answers to this mystery please step forward. You know WHO you are!
carol
carol

United States

#3 Mar 28, 2008
We are now in the middle of 2008. To this date, no
known news has surfaced on our friend, Ben Brusvik, who disappeared in 2006. Why? Where has the FBI been in all of this. Ben, our prayers are
with you and your family. You are not a number, YOU, are our brother and we love you dearly. We
will not give up! Please, if anyone knows anything
at all about Ben's where abouts or what has become
of him & his car, tell us!
carol
carol

United States

#4 Apr 18, 2008
I think it so strange that Ben nor anything about
him has surfaced after almost two and half years!
I remember hearing once that most times if something were to happen to you...it usually occured within a 20-25 mile range of your own home. So tell me...why has nothing been found of
him. WHERE ARE YOU DEAR BEN?! If you think we will
give up...think again! Someday,those who truly love you will know what happened to you and we will see you again.
carol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crows Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know Mike who owns the LampLighter Apts ... (Nov '16) Jul 13 StillAliveHere 24
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) Jul 4 Passerby 90
News Mom of dead teen chooses forgiveness over anger (Mar '07) Jul 2 Joe paioni 7
Bella Esmail Moore.. The F.B.I and United State... (Jan '16) Jun '17 Romel Esmail 8
delhi secret sex (Feb '15) May '17 Bella Esmail Moor... 2
Romel Esmail Wanted For Fraud!!! Bring Him In F... (Dec '16) Apr '17 Bella Esmail Moore 2
Assyrian Community ( ROMEL ESMAIL WANTED FOR FR... (Mar '16) Apr '17 Romel Esmail 4

Crows Landing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crows Landing Mortgages