Funeral To Be Held For Missing Stanislaus Co. Man

Full story: cbs13.com
Ben Brunsvik was last seen at his office in Crows Landing in Stanislaus County. There are no leads, no suspect, no sign of him, and no answers for the family that so desperately wants them. Full Story
carol

Ripon, CA

#1 Apr 4, 2007
I am anxiously wondering if any new information has been found on Ben Brunsvik?
It has been well over a year now and no
new is NOT good news. My heart goes out
to his dear Mom & Family. As a mother I
cannot imagine anything more horrific to
endure than such a mystery!
We must never give up on Ben and finding
him.
Ben we love and appreciate you so much.
carol

Stockton, CA

#2 Aug 9, 2007
It has been 4 months since my last post and I am still dumbfounded that something on Ben has
not surfaced. I believe that if the FBI had been allowed to intervene here by local authorities we would definitely have some answers to our ever growing questions about Ben. Our faith in him does not waiver nor
does our determination to know the truth &
find the peace that comes with it's surfacing.
If anyone has any answers to this mystery please step forward. You know WHO you are!
carol
carol

Barnesville, OH

#3 Mar 28, 2008
We are now in the middle of 2008. To this date, no
known news has surfaced on our friend, Ben Brusvik, who disappeared in 2006. Why? Where has the FBI been in all of this. Ben, our prayers are
with you and your family. You are not a number, YOU, are our brother and we love you dearly. We
will not give up! Please, if anyone knows anything
at all about Ben's where abouts or what has become
of him & his car, tell us!
carol
carol

Barnesville, OH

#4 Apr 18, 2008
I think it so strange that Ben nor anything about
him has surfaced after almost two and half years!
I remember hearing once that most times if something were to happen to you...it usually occured within a 20-25 mile range of your own home. So tell me...why has nothing been found of
him. WHERE ARE YOU DEAR BEN?! If you think we will
give up...think again! Someday,those who truly love you will know what happened to you and we will see you again.
carol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crows Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Bikerboy 7,956
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 7 hr theos 2,276
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr mix an match 200,976
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
the robert woody situation (Mar '14) Sep 15 jomama 5
Valley chicken farm operators banned from worki... Sep 5 Anonymous 1
•••
•••
•••

Crows Landing Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crows Landing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••