California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14859 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you like it when people burn in hell :)
Because you keep feeding the flame.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14860 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me, you are the expert
what happens to believe that don’t worship your God?
That don’t believe?
That don’t “accept Christ”?
Accepting Christ means accepting his purification, it doesn't mean worshipping him, it means being saved.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14861 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Accepting Christ means accepting his purification, it doesn't mean worshipping him, it means being saved.
and you whip out like the little girl you are

you have been practically chanting "Burn in Hell" for weeks now, and now you chicken out.

I love it when people show thier true colors.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14862 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he will, stupid little turd.
Good to see you know your a piece of sh!t.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14863 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and you whip out like the little girl you are
you have been practically chanting "Burn in Hell" for weeks now, and now you chicken out.
I love it when people show thier true colors.
No, I haven't. I certainly don't you telling me how to be a man, so take a few steps down.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14864 Jan 28, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you know your a piece of sh!t.
I was calling you the stupid little turd.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14865 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't. I certainly don't you telling me how to be a man, so take a few steps down.
Yes you did, just like a little girl, go run screaming home to mama now.

We all know what you have been saying, practically chanting
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14866 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I was calling you the stupid little turd.
I said he would never speak through a POS like you, and you said yes he would, therefore you know you are a piece of sh!t
LittleMInds

Covina, CA

#14867 Jan 28, 2013
The fest will be starting soon.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14868 Jan 29, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did, just like a little girl, go run screaming home to mama now.
We all know what you have been saying, practically chanting
Such confidence and anger! Want to boost yourself in the face of your enemies? Trying to resist tears coming? Suppression?
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14869 Jan 29, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I said he would never speak through a POS like you, and you said yes he would, therefore you know you are a piece of sh!t
We don't need your words, stay quiet.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14870 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Such confidence and anger! Want to boost yourself in the face of your enemies? Trying to resist tears coming? Suppression?
I am confidant, I have the luxury of knowing I am right.

You consider yourself an enemy? I don’t consider you one, I consider you nothing but an ignorant fool who is easily led.

It is what they are leading you to that is an enemy of the American people, not just me.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14871 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need your words, stay quiet.
I am waiting for you to silence me, you worthless, spineless peckerless piece of Ratchet sh!t.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14872 Jan 29, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am confidant, I have the luxury of knowing I am right.
You consider yourself an enemy? I don’t consider you one, I consider you nothing but an ignorant fool who is easily led.
It is what they are leading you to that is an enemy of the American people, not just me.
No Big Dope, you have the luxury of having it easy in your ignorance, real shame when you aren't smart enough to realise like everybody else that you know nothing.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14873 Jan 29, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I am waiting for you to silence me, you worthless, spineless peckerless piece of Ratchet sh!t.
Be quiet child!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14874 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No Big Dope, you have the luxury of having it easy in your ignorance, real shame when you aren't smart enough to realise like everybody else that you know nothing.
You will never ever know, it must be very sad to be you.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14875 Jan 29, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never ever know, it must be very sad to be you.
What a way to keep yourself convinced!
Drackma

Covina, CA

#14876 Jan 29, 2013
The poster known as l-language is a disrgruntaled, extra on the grunt part - GOP, Republican or Tea Party
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14877 Jan 29, 2013
Shut little boy from San Dimas.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#14878 Jan 29, 2013
I hate small town teenagers who know more than they do, may they burn in hell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crows Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know Mike who owns the LampLighter Apts ... Thu SharingGodsGlory 18
News Patterson High Seeks Peace After Gang Brawl (Sep '07) Dec 4 Lawrence 12
Apartments??? Dec 4 NSS 1
LampLighter apts. Nov 26 AmericanCitizen 16
News Vallejo teenager drowns in San Joaquin River; c... (Sep '07) Oct '16 waste of time 27
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) Oct '16 Sooki 74
Bella Esmail Moore-Your whole family including ... Sep '16 bella esmail moore 3

Crows Landing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crows Landing Mortgages