Searching

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 24, 2013
I am looking for a young woman who lost her mother (Crystal)to a drowning the summer of 1988. I tried to save them both, but was unable to save the mother and could only save her (I can't remember the child's name). We were neighbors in Patterson. If anyone has any information on how I could reconnect with her, I would love to let her know who I am and just see how she is.

I have also thought of contacting the Patterson newspaper to find the article from years ago because it was in the paper. Any suggestions anyone has would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crows Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) Jun 17 Ray michelle 88
Bella Esmail Moore.. The F.B.I and United State... (Jan '16) Jun 9 Romel Esmail 8
delhi secret sex (Feb '15) May 24 Bella Esmail Moor... 2
Romel Esmail Wanted For Fraud!!! Bring Him In F... (Dec '16) Apr '17 Bella Esmail Moore 2
Assyrian Community ( ROMEL ESMAIL WANTED FOR FR... (Mar '16) Apr '17 Romel Esmail 4
News Home invasion reported in Hilmar (Jan '13) Mar '17 Marie Cloud 3
YERMA Author Lorca Mar '17 Maria Santos 1

Crows Landing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crows Landing Mortgages