Teen gunned down outside Crows Landin...

Teen gunned down outside Crows Landing hall

There are 7 comments on the Modesto Bee story from Aug 13, 2007, titled Teen gunned down outside Crows Landing hall. In it, Modesto Bee reports that:

An 18-year-old man was shot and killed Saturday night in Crows Landing outside a quinceanera.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Modesto Bee.

Fabiola

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2007
R.I.P Couin
*Emmanuel Moreno aka Manny*
we love you and u are ganna be dearly missed..
DanielSilva21

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 15, 2007
daym i heard of this i live in patterson
Vanessa

Tracy, CA

#3 Aug 20, 2007
I am sure he'll be watching over you from heaven. It is so sad!! Do you know who kill him?
Fabiola wrote:
R.I.P Couin
*Emmanuel Moreno aka Manny*
we love you and u are ganna be dearly missed..
trina

AOL

#4 Sep 4, 2007
i seen you on the bus and new you were jus so addorable, time runs out so suddenley god bless you gods with your familey ,
Obbop

Rockwall, TX

#5 Apr 1, 2008
What a lovely culture invading the once-sovereign USA.

Too bad America's elite class doesn't have to live among what they are allowing to overwhelm our country.
Wondering

Grants Pass, OR

#6 Apr 16, 2008
Obbop wrote:
What a lovely culture invading the once-sovereign USA.
Too bad America's elite class doesn't have to live among what they are allowing to overwhelm our country.
The *ONLY REAL SOLUTION* to the problem is to enforce the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 *AND* close the loophole for ‘subcontractors’.

Slave labor and third world condtions should *NOT* be allowed in the United States of America.
21 down infinity to go

Firebaugh, CA

#7 Apr 16, 2008
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
The *ONLY REAL SOLUTION* to the problem is to enforce the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 *AND* close the loophole for ‘subcontractors’.
Slave labor and third world condtions should *NOT* be allowed in the United States of America.
I 2nd. that. we got enough shit to deal with , homeless, med. Ins. S.S. for our elderly, and help for families in need of state asst. keep'em out and we might gain hold of US the people of the U.S.A.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crows Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) Sep '17 Tan tan 94
Do you know Mike who owns the LampLighter Apts ... (Nov '16) Jul '17 StillAliveHere 25
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Nov '07) Jul '17 Kathy Owens 239
News Mom of dead teen chooses forgiveness over anger (Mar '07) Jul '17 Joe paioni 7
Bella Esmail Moore.. The F.B.I and United State... (Jan '16) Jun '17 Romel Esmail 8
delhi secret sex (Feb '15) May '17 Bella Esmail Moor... 2
Romel Esmail Wanted For Fraud!!! Bring Him In F... (Dec '16) Apr '17 Bella Esmail Moore 2

Crows Landing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crows Landing Mortgages