|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It isnít an argument, there is no argument, it is already a known fact.
You donít have any facts, and I am not here to teach you.
The earth is warming, dramatically, faster and farther than any time in recorded history, and quite a bit faster than any time in extrapolated history using core samples and other methods for the last several thousand years.
If you donít know that... there is no basis for you to be in any conversation on the subject
You either know the facts, or are ignorant of the facts, there is no argument.
Stop repeating Gore and Hollywood and politicians, all you nuts are scared to debate. It's not a fact, it never was, it's a hoax and always was. Stop name calling like a little kid, I know you hang out with them a lot. Look at my link for tree rings, it shows you are false. The Earth does go through natural cycles of warming and cooling, it's normal. The sky is not falling Bigot Alarmist.
Nugent lost

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Some one give Ted Nugent bus-fare to get his sorry behind back home on his stupid ranch.

Or check him into a mental ward, clinic.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Stop repeating Gore and Hollywood and politicians, all you nuts are scared to debate. It's not a fact, it never was, it's a hoax and always was. Stop name calling like a little kid, I know you hang out with them a lot. Look at my link for tree rings, it shows you are false. The Earth does go through natural cycles of warming and cooling, it's normal. The sky is not falling Bigot Alarmist.
Again I have never ever seen the film you are referencing

You obviously get your information from politicians and political entertainers, I do not.

I am talking about facts, the actual data.

You either know the facts, or you are ignorant of it

Tree rings donít go back thousands and thousands of years, and there are influences on tree rings that have nothing whatsoever to do with temperature, they are a very very small piece of the puzzle, if you use those alone, then you are ignorant of the facts once again.

You have to use multiple disciplines of science, we know the data, we have the data, you are obviously ignorant of the data. Deep ice core samples are another indication, and fewer other influences other than temperature. But we donít rely on those alone either.

You keep referencing a politician, I donít get scientific information from politicians, you obviously do, it is the first thing you think of.

Again I wonít argue facts with you, we already know the fact. You donít, but just about everyone else does. Most importantly, everyone that needs to know, already does.

It doesnít change a thing that you chose to be ignorant.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Here is the last 150 years... these are actual measurements, There is no arguing with this data.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Instrumenta...
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Here is the last couple of thousand years

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:2000_Y...

different disciplines were used to come up with this data so multiple lines are used, best evidence is an avrage of these.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Hey fool, it's a hoax, you didn't see the emails? Stop preaching the sky is falling, I follow science that is NOT Government sponsored. Like the Denmark Physicist, which I'm sure you know more because you speak to little boys after school....lol...That is some great proof...wikipedia...lol....hil arious. You are more stupid then i thought. lol...You follow Hollywood fools and the politicians and the Rev Gore. I have never mentioned a movie you liar. Why do u lie so much? Are you scared to debate? You better get going the kids are out.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
Hey fool, it's a hoax, you didn't see the emails? Stop preaching the sky is falling, I follow science that is NOT Government sponsored. Like the Denmark Physicist, which I'm sure you know more because you speak to little boys after school....lol...That is some great proof...wikipedia...lol....hil arious. You are more stupid then i thought. lol...You follow Hollywood fools and the politicians and the Rev Gore. I have never mentioned a movie you liar. Why do u lie so much? Are you scared to debate? You better get going the kids are out.
So you choose to remain ignorant

I never doubted that for a moment

You keep railing against actual science, it actually helps science when people of your low caliber are the ones doing the screaming.
Nugent lost

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The stupid GOP, Republicans and Tea Party members are all a bunch of communist idiots.

Watch ted nugent make a fool out himself tonight, he is out of his league and paygrade.
sactobob

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep railing against actual science, it actually helps science when people of your low caliber are the ones doing the screaming.
you are one babbling nut. Could u please refrain from using your head as an assistant cork!
sactobob

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Global warming is the biggest hoax of the century, why would anyone use Wikipedia as proof?
Nugent lost

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Teddy Nugent is just a bobble head doll, go back to singing your almost good at it.

Keep your fat mouth out of politics.
GovTed for Cali

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Ted Nugent should run for governor of California.

He's smarter than most voters there.

And you folks really could use a good leader.
cyberjill

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Stop repeating Gore and Hollywood and politicians, all you nuts are scared to debate. It's not a fact, it never was, it's a hoax and always was. Stop name calling like a little kid, I know you hang out with them a lot. Look at my link for tree rings, it shows you are false. The Earth does go through natural cycles of warming and cooling, it's normal. The sky is not falling Bigot Alarmist.
he is a fool, big dumb is probably glued to the television on his atheist prayer rug, hoping Obama mentions the atheist cause that man is evil and to avoid all beaches the sky is falling and he can save it by making everything more expensive.
Nugent Lost

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

That worthless toad sucking twerp calling himself:

Ted Nugent, the NRA's number 1 champion avoided the draft, claiming to be and still is 4-F fartoon!

Besides he can't shoot worth a darn.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Nugent Lost wrote:
That worthless toad sucking twerp calling himself:
Ted Nugent, the NRA's number 1 champion avoided the draft, claiming to be and still is 4-F fartoon!
Besides he can't shoot worth a darn.
Go hunting with him sometime, I bet he will see a little weasel and blow it's head off.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Big D wrote:
Here is the last couple of thousand years
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:2000_Y...
different disciplines were used to come up with this data so multiple lines are used, best evidence is an avrage of these.
reconstructionof mean temperature changes during the last 2000 years???lolollol...That's a model, a guess. The Romans wrote about growing wine grapes in Britain in the first century,Ē says Avery,ďand then it got too cold during the Dark Ages. Ancient tax records show the Britons grew their own wine grapes in the 11th century, during the Medieval Warming, and then it got too cold during the Little Ice Age. It isnít yet warm enough for wine grapes in todayís Britain. Wine grapes are among the most accurate and sensitive indicators of temperature and they are telling us about a cycle. They also indicate that todayís warming is not unprecedented. Study cycles and trends not alarms and panics.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Henrik Svensmark, who is a physicist and professor in the Division of Solar System Physics at the Danish National Space Institute in Copenhagen, not NASA and government grants and politicians that want to collect taxes. Are you smarter then him? What is your background besides telling stories to little boys. Stick to the gay topic, you are welcome there.
InkGrove

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Ink Grove, idiots ville - get a grip and finish next time in the bathroom and not all over the site.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

It is hard to describe how funny that ďhoaxĒ comment is

It would take the collusion of literally thousands of scientists, from multiple disciplines all over the world, along with the collusion of tens of thousands of research students, and hundreds of thousands of employees working in the field, and the collusion of NASA, the ESA, and countless academies, and both the democratic and republican parties, not to mention the parties of other nations.

Calling it a hoax is funnier than people that believe the moon landings were faked ( another impossible hoax )

It takes an amazing level of gullibility to think that is a hoax
Hoax

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Live from down town Modesto, California.

Another idiot from out of town has posted more "clod Farmer Bull"

Get to the point hickObob.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,561 - 6,580 of7,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crows Landing Discussions

Search the Crows Landing Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Oldies news stand 4,850
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Oldies news stand 200,214
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr Oldies news stand 2,223
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 16 hr This topics peaked 15,911
Eggman lays out challenge to Denham Jul 7 gbcreque 1
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Nov '07) Jul 5 LDC 229
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) Jun 14 Creeped Out 56
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crows Landing Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crows Landing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••