Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214582 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie...So stating facts makes someone a "dope'?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214583 Sep 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, And it's not Frankie the troll, who decided he should be the Topix moderator, instigator and hypocrite all in one. AH THE GOOD TIMES! YUK YUK YUK up your a$$. Relax fruitloops, you've got a long day ahead of you on Topix.
YUK!YUK!YUK! You're mad already. Ah good times!

P.S. Get your own schtick fruitcake.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#214584 Sep 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron..I'm so sick of your ignorant bigoted twirl. I'm not the one in denial. Medical facts or not, straight people engage in anal sex just as much as gays. Yes, you are repressing people and it's stupid for you to think you are not. You are the one 'demanding' that we accept your backward judgmental attitude as the norm. There is nothing special about you because of what you fk or how you do it. Grow up asstroll.
Now you justify an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior because heterosexuals do it too?

Someone' brains fell out of their reamed ass and their mouth followed.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214585 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you justify an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior because heterosexuals do it too?
There is nothing harmful unhealthy or demeaning with it. My wife has not been harmed and is very very healthy and she is proud confident women. Yet on regular basis we engage in what your saying is bad.....
Big D

Modesto, CA

#214586 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We donít justify your harmful, unhealthy demeaning behavior, yet we accept that you exist
R head

Monrovia, CA

#214588 Sep 6, 2013
Looks like more River-Head dancer's are on the lose this morning.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214590 Sep 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
...straight people engage in anal sex just as much as gays.
Not true. Most gay men have anal sex. Most straight men do not. Look it up.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214591 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frankie...So stating facts makes someone a "dope'?
Logic much?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214592 Sep 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We donít justify your harmful, unhealthy demeaning behavior, yet we accept that you exist
Barely.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214593 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? My wife and I have anal...many of guy friends I know also have anal with wives....Guess only you old out of date and time farts don't. I am sure to you sex is jump on missionary 15 seconds grunt done roll off slap wife tell her to make you something to eat...But for us normal people sex is fun and very enjoyable.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214594 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie...Ok tell me how my logic is off. Try using adult words without attacks./...
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#214595 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Twirl twirl twirl...I didn't justify a thing..But what I do justify is for everyone on here to call you out on your ignorance and BS every time you post it asstroll.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214596 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? My wife and I have anal...many of guy friends I know also have anal with wives....Guess only you old out of date and time farts don't. I am sure to you sex is jump on missionary 15 seconds grunt done roll off slap wife tell her to make you something to eat...But for us normal people sex is fun and very enjoyable.
No, I do it if she wants. Just setting the record straight. To be clear, most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men do not.

I have done it before you were born hot shot. Maybe I am your daddy!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#214597 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..and what was that post you made?'I don't like it but if my girlfriend wants to..' hypocrite.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214598 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frankie...Ok tell me how my logic is off. Try using adult words without attacks./...
See your last post. Somehow your dopey logic told you I am against anal sex. That's just one example. OK?

Glad I could clear it up for you. Always ask. Remember! There are no stupid posts. Only stupid posters like yourself.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214599 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I do it if she wants. Just setting the record straight. To be clear, most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men do not.
I have done it before you were born hot shot. Maybe I am your daddy!
No my dad was a patriotic freedom loving man. Not a baby killing Nazi kkk pig like you hitler boy.

Point is many men and women do same thing same sex people do so what is the problem.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214600 Sep 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..and what was that post you made?'I don't like it but if my girlfriend wants to..' hypocrite.
That's not quite what I said. Do you have some sort of argument you are trying to make or are you just going to use dopey ad hominem because I hurt your feelings?

All I did was set the record straight. Remove your spin. That doesn't make me a hypocrite dummy. Get an argument.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214601 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
See your last post. Somehow your dopey logic told you I am against anal sex. That's just one example. OK?
Glad I could clear it up for you. Always ask. Remember! There are no stupid posts. Only stupid posters like yourself.
So your not against anal sex....So support same sex peoples fight for freedom and equality then.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214602 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No my dad was a patriotic freedom loving man. Not a baby killing Nazi kkk pig like you hitler boy.
Point is many men and women do same thing same sex people do so what is the problem.
Godwin's Law. You lose.

Calm down. Pure ad hominem. Get some sort of argument.

Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men don't. FACT. And you'll never know if I slick-legged your mommy. Or who your real daddy is.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214603 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So your not against anal sex....So support same sex peoples fight for freedom and equality then.
Logic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crows Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you guys think of the Proposed Freeway ... (Oct '06) Oct 8 Irwin 40
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) Oct 7 Scooter 57
the robert woody situation (Mar '14) Sep '14 jomama 5
Valley chicken farm operators banned from worki... Sep '14 Anonymous 1
Broker held in realty scam (Nov '08) Aug '14 KeS 4
44 claim fraud to the tune of $3.2M (Mar '09) Aug '14 KeS 7
g street Aug '14 Nina 1
Crows Landing Dating
Find my Match

Crows Landing Jobs