Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194453 Jun 4, 2013
Frankies Mommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why weren't you screaming this from the rooftops when inter-racial marriage was an issue?
I was. Those were my activist days. Now I'm old and in a wheelchair and cannot get to the rooftops! You should be so lucky sonny.

I was in an interracial marriage for many years. How about yourself Martin Luther Frankie's Mommy? What are your progressive credentials?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194454 Jun 4, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
<looks at top of page>
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage
Still having trouble determining the topic, eh? Brain damage or drugs or both?
Yes. The judge overturned prop 8, making polygamy less illegal. Please discuss the topic and not your anger at me. I am just the messenger proving that you are a hypocrite.

Deal with your hypocrisy, not dopey ad hominem about me.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#194455 Jun 4, 2013
Ghaleon wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point and if people want Polygamist they need to fight for just like every other person black white gay straight. They need to earn there keep just like everyone else and go through the system just like everyone else.
All they need are a few sympathetic judges.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194456 Jun 4, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What planet do you live on? Would you care to prove that silly statement? Of course you won't because it isn't true.
Ronald need not prove that statement, the congressional committee will do it for him.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194457 Jun 4, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn..... still whining about a black President....
Your ad hominem is slightly better, but for someone who whines that poly MARRIAGE is off topic, you sure are off topic with the color of the president's skin. Another glaring example of your hypocrisy.

>Looks at top of page<
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194458 Jun 4, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh you want to take away his desire to attack anyone in favor of Same sex marriage by using a totally unrelated subject?
He is too chicken shit to do it any other way
"You're OFF TOPIC!!" he whined, going off topic himself and knowing he's lost his argument against marriage equality.
Frankie Mommy

Chicago, IL

#194459 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was. Those were my activist days. Now I'm old and in a wheelchair and cannot get to the rooftops! You should be so lucky sonny.
I was in an interracial marriage for many years. How about yourself Martin Luther Frankie's Mommy? What are your progressive credentials?
29 years employed by the UCC, this country's most socially progressive denomination. Yes, that's the one that Kimare left because we're too socially active for his antiquated brain.
big D

Modesto, CA

#194460 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have done much to support polygamy simply by exposing your bigotry against it and making you look at yourself. You are a hypocrite and it's making you angry at yourself, so you blame me, as if I'm responsible for your hypocrisy. I'm just the messenger, don't shoot the messenger.
This is a discussion forum. The topic is marriage equality which we would like to discuss without your attempts at censorship. Either give us a good argument for or against marriage equality, or stop trying to censor the discussion.
Idiot, if you think I am the roadblock to poly, you are a bigger fool than I already think you are ( which is the biggest fool on this forum already ) I would vote in favor of poly, I am not the roadblock. Your problem is that you cannot use your straw man against me, doesnít apply

We all know better than that, your only interest in polygamy is how you can attack anyone supporting same sex marriage with it. Because you are too chicken shit to actually discuss the actual issue.

We all know that, you are like a little child playing hide and seek in plain sight thinking that if you hold your hands over your eyes so you canít see, no one can see you.

We all see you, we all already know.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#194461 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is a practologist you idiot and why didn't it work for you?
Because I don't have the problem. A proctologist is a doctor that looks up into the colon when looking for your head you idiot.
big D

Modesto, CA

#194462 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're OFF TOPIC!!" he whined, going off topic himself and knowing he's lost his argument against marriage equality.
You have a funny sense of lost, Approval Same sex marriage is cascading to more and more states, is ot supported by a majority of Americans, your pretend issue isnít legal yet in one. I expect it to be someday, but not attached to the back of the current issue, it will have to attain it on its own merits.

Yeah... Iíve lost... riiiight!:D

You have not turned a single person in favor of same sex marriage to opposed by your constant nagging about unrelated issuesÖ not one.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#194463 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no pizza in California. It is not understood. The stuff they call pizza isn't. New York City is where you go for Pizza.
Go back to N.Y. you BIG mouth idiot.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#194464 Jun 4, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn..... still whining about a black President....
Where did you see anything written about a BLACK president. Why are you suggesting such a thing you racist/bigot
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194465 Jun 4, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, if you think I am the roadblock to poly, you are a bigger fool than I already think you are ( which is the biggest fool on this forum already ) I would vote in favor of poly, I am not the roadblock. Your problem is that you cannot use your straw man against me, doesnít apply
We all know better than that, your only interest in polygamy is how you can attack anyone supporting same sex marriage with it. Because you are too chicken shit to actually discuss the actual issue.
We all know that, you are like a little child playing hide and seek in plain sight thinking that if you hold your hands over your eyes so you canít see, no one can see you.
We all see you, we all already know.
We all know your off topic card is not working, it's too worn and tattered from overuse and abuse. Recycle it or something you big angry hypocritical galoot!

Don't get mad, get an argument. Your outrage at the mention of polygamy speaks volumes. Tell us why it shouldn't be allowed and tell us why it makes you so mad.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194466 Jun 4, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you see anything written about a BLACK president. Why are you suggesting such a thing you racist/bigot
You tell him Bruno!

P.S. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. But this doesn't mean we'll be taking long hot showers together at 2 AM you third rate jackass.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194467 Jun 4, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a funny sense of lost, Approval Same sex marriage is cascading to more and more states, is ot supported by a majority of Americans, your pretend issue isnít legal yet in one. I expect it to be someday, but not attached to the back of the current issue, it will have to attain it on its own merits.
Yeah... Iíve lost... riiiight!:D
You have not turned a single person in favor of same sex marriage to opposed by your constant nagging about unrelated issuesÖ not one.
Well if you haven't lost why do you get so very angry at the mention of poly marriage in a forum on marriage? Why don't you offer a logical argument instead of questioning my motives?

What do my motives have to do with your argument against poly marriage? You claim I am off topis discussing poly marriage but all you want to discuss are my motives.

What was your winning post proving that poly is not worthy of the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage? Could you refer us to a few posts where you proved this? Thanks champ!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194468 Jun 4, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to N.Y. you BIG mouth idiot.
I often am posting from NY you third rate dope. I live CA/NY about 70%/30%. I hurry over the great flyover part of the USA where you backward hicks live. I don't stop. I saw Deliverance!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#194469 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I often am posting from NY you third rate dope. I live CA/NY about 70%/30%. I hurry over the great flyover part of the USA where you backward hicks live. I don't stop. I saw Deliverance!
Frankie...

I'm going to be serious with you for a moment. When I come here to view the forum, the thing that immediately jumps out at me is the fact that you are obsessively--even maniacally posting here.

You remind me of one of those kinds of people who never stop and take a breath.

I imagine you sitting at your computer, fingers flying, intent on responding to every single solitary post that you see--whether it pertains to you or not.

Frankie, this is not healthy.

Go outside. Take a deep breath. Have a cup of Earl Grey. Do a crossword. Read a book. Do anything that gets you off this forum for a little while.

I said it before, you're not being taken seriously any longer.

Your arguments have fallen to shambles. People only give you the occasional "high five" to be nice.

Consider my suggestion in the helpful vein in which it is given.

I'm not trying to be snarky or rude. I just feel like I'm watching you slowly implode.

VV
big D

Modesto, CA

#194470 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you haven't lost why do you get so very angry at the mention of poly marriage in a forum on marriage? Why don't you offer a logical argument instead of questioning my motives?
What do my motives have to do with your argument against poly marriage? You claim I am off topis discussing poly marriage but all you want to discuss are my motives.
What was your winning post proving that poly is not worthy of the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage? Could you refer us to a few posts where you proved this? Thanks champ!
Not angry at all, you have lost on that score too

You go ahead and get an army of supporters for that, as the same sex folks have done, get the organization and public support and push for it, publically, legally, get it on ballot measures and in legislatures as the Same Sex marriage folks have, On its OWN merits

Go ahead, but you arenít going to get it trying to piggy back on some totally different issue because you are a lazy bum.

Or as we all know full well, you could care less about it and wont lift a finger other than to attack anyone supporting same sex marriage with it, because you are a dishonest chicken shit.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194471 Jun 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie...
I'm going to be serious with you for a moment. When I come here to view the forum, the thing that immediately jumps out at me is the fact that you are obsessively--even maniacally posting here.
You remind me of one of those kinds of people who never stop and take a breath.
I imagine you sitting at your computer, fingers flying, intent on responding to every single solitary post that you see--whether it pertains to you or not.
Frankie, this is not healthy.
Go outside. Take a deep breath. Have a cup of Earl Grey. Do a crossword. Read a book. Do anything that gets you off this forum for a little while.
I said it before, you're not being taken seriously any longer.
Your arguments have fallen to shambles. People only give you the occasional "high five" to be nice.
Consider my suggestion in the helpful vein in which it is given.
I'm not trying to be snarky or rude. I just feel like I'm watching you slowly implode.
VV
Count how many words I post daily, count how many words you post daily. Then get back to me.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#194472 Jun 4, 2013
Want Polygamy Marriage, go for it.....start you own thread. Put it in the Human Sexuality forum and it prob. be a HIT! SSM (this thread) big difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crows Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) May '18 V Frankenstein 99
News Little Mr. Apricot Flips Off Crowd, Loses Title (Jul '06) Apr '18 Sydney Loyd 5
LampLighter apts. (Nov '16) Apr '18 Abi123 17
Open Mine (Dec '17) Dec '17 Zurdillo 1
News Robert 'Bobby' Tennison still missing in SoHum;... (Nov '09) Nov '17 TamTam72 22
News CSU Stanislaus Students, Supporters March Nearl... (Nov '17) Nov '17 Dee Dee Dee 2
Turlock Woman Critical after being Shot by Ex-H... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Angelica Campos 2

Crows Landing Jobs

Personal Finance

Crows Landing Mortgages