Woman fired over racist anti-Obama Fa...

Woman fired over racist anti-Obama Facebook post

There are 230 comments on the New York Daily News story from Nov 10, 2012, titled Woman fired over racist anti-Obama Facebook post. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Denise Helms "didn't think it would be that big of a deal," to post on Facebook calling the president a racial slur then mentioning a possible assassination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#255 Dec 4, 2012
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>I did not vote for Dole in 96 but he still would make a whole lot more sense to vote for today than those two bozos. If Christie runs, they might as anoint him as their only hope to run against the diversified Democratic potential nominee who happens to be a White female who has a husband that strikes fear in the hearts of losers like McConnell, Cantor, Ryan and many others like them.
I just don't think she is gonna run - but, she and The Big Dog will campaign for the D candidate, whomever it is. I am betting it will be Andrew Cuomo.

Her time has, unfortunately, past.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#257 Dec 5, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't think she is gonna run - but, she and The Big Dog will campaign for the D candidate, whomever it is. I am betting it will be Andrew Cuomo.
Her time has, unfortunately, past.
Her running and doing well in 2016 will depend on how well Mr. Obama does in his second term and how low the Repbliclowns will have sunk in their popularity.
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#258 Dec 5, 2012
Palin/Bachmann - 2016

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#259 Dec 5, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Hold your breath.
Hold yours.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#260 Dec 8, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
Palin/Bachmann - 2016
I hope so but even the dumbazzes of the Republiklan Party are stupid but are not that stupid to nominate those two dingbats. They know that it will ensure another Democratic in the White House. LOFL!
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#261 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>I hope so but even the dumbazzes of the Republiklan Party are stupid but are not that stupid to nominate those two dingbats. They know that it will ensure another Democratic in the White House. LOFL!
Yeah, they really are that stupid.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#262 Dec 9, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they really are that stupid.
You are right. After all, the Republiklans redefined stupid when they made those two dingbats relevant in their party.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#263 Dec 9, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold yours.
Yo' pissface, instead of holding your breath, why don't your monkey azz stop breathing.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#265 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, instead of holding your breath, why don't your monkey azz stop breathing.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Monkey azz? You must be mistaking me for Moochelle Obama's face....

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#266 Dec 11, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Monkey azz? You must be mistaking me for Moochelle Obama's face....
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Typical, lil dix, repulsivecan remarks. Your bytch ass wouldn't say it in front of a lot of black people, now would you? I guess you think you have something special with that vampire looking douchebag you call a wife at home, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crows Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assyrian Community ( ROMEL ESMAIL WANTED FOR FR... Jun 8 Bella Esmail Moore 3
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) May 30 Denny R 67
romel esmail & bella esmail moore (Oct '15) May '16 Romel Esmail wanted 9
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Nov '07) May '16 Aspen 236
News Panel favors higher density for Stanislaus housing (Sep '13) May '16 Laura 2
News Top firefighters from Merced County honored for... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
do not move to the city of patterson!!!!!!!!!!!... (Apr '10) Apr '16 Buddy 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crows Landing Mortgages