Woman fired over racist anti-Obama Fa...

Woman fired over racist anti-Obama Facebook post

There are 230 comments on the New York Daily News story from Nov 10, 2012, titled Woman fired over racist anti-Obama Facebook post. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Denise Helms "didn't think it would be that big of a deal," to post on Facebook calling the president a racial slur then mentioning a possible assassination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#208 Nov 17, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get your forty acres and a mule yet? If so, poor mule.
The president gave me and the rest of America something better and that is beating the hell out of Ryah/ Romney and the rest of you stupid COONservative racist losers. Now forty acres and a mulr that ya' stupid RepubliCOON yard monkey loser.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
ALICIA BANKS

Muncie, IN

#210 Nov 19, 2012
hobama is the new hitler/nixon/gwb 3.0!

shame!!!

that undocumented alien bankster hobama is a liar and a fraud!

civil war ii and wwiii loom!

and hobama nazi drones must own all that hobama does now!

shame on the sheeple!!!!!!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Newberry, SC

#211 Nov 19, 2012
ALICIA BANKS wrote:
shame!!!
Look here you dumb ho', your cowardly non voting monkey azz is in no position to declare war on anyone you wortless pile of trailer park monkey crap. Get back in your monkey cage pissface.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
fedupwiththemess

Nokesville, VA

#212 Nov 20, 2012
Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>Next you'll be saying,'Some of my best freinds are white'..
Typical racist.
Actually I don't have any white best friends at all, however I am good at playing white ball. wink, wink...
Yeah right

United States

#213 Nov 21, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I don't have any white best friends at all, however I am good at playing white ball. wink, wink...
I'm not surprised. Typical racist rant.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#214 Nov 25, 2012
ALICIA BANKS wrote:
shame!!!
shut it, you carpet munching hag! He won, you pigs lost and your opinion doesn't matter worth a hill of beans and neither does your lousy website!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#217 Nov 26, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>shut it, you carpet munching hag! He won, you pigs lost and your opinion doesn't matter worth a hill of beans and neither does your lousy website!
Good thing you replied to that carpet munching ho'. I would not have been so nice to her.
oh well

United States

#218 Nov 28, 2012
the capret muching,. wall crawling, porch sittin, yard trashing blacks will be blaming whites, threatening to kill whites as long as the sun revolves around the earth. Whites were enslaved by blacks long before there was even an America, you don't hear whites still crying about it.. Not one of those black devils posting their racist rants on here has been slaves but they cry like they have been..STFUI and go forward like the President says.

Location hidden

#220 Dec 1, 2012
oh well wrote:
the capret muching,. wall crawling, porch sittin, yard trashing blacks will be blaming whites, threatening to kill whites as long as the sun revolves around the earth. Whites were enslaved by blacks long before there was even an America, you don't hear whites still crying about it.. Not one of those black devils posting their racist rants on here has been slaves but they cry like they have been..STFUI and go forward like the President says.
Go back to school and take remedial classes. Whites like you, acting as spokespersons for the white race are embarrassing with your illiteracy and ignorance.

Location hidden

#221 Dec 1, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whitey"?
Gee, doesn't take much for the REAL "fedupwiththemess" to rear its ugly, racist head.
Hey, what's the Obama unemployment percentage looking like for young African-Americans?
Around 15-20%, isn't it?
Do you even care?
And you do? Republicans care? don't freaking make me laugh! You don't even care about the unemployment rate for those of your race, so wth would you care about blacks or other minorities? Your congress blocked jobs bills, remember? Freaking hypocrites, think they're so slick with their sleazy selves!

Location hidden

#222 Dec 1, 2012
Crooked liberal media wrote:
<quoted text>
This story has about as much credibility as the youtube video smokescreen to cover up the crimes surrounding Benghazi. It just another attempt by the liberal media and corrupt government, to manipulate the sheep. It's working on people like you, clearly...
Oh, I see dead people and conspiracies every where! I guess if you voted for the lying ass Bush twice, then you have the blood of not four people on your hands but thousands of Iraqi and American people. Shut the hell up, you ignorant, hypocritical, murder for oil approving IDIOTS! You've got no scandal and no coverup, PERIOD! Hope springs eternal and you all hoped Mittens would win. How did that work out of ya? smdh...
oh well

United States

#223 Dec 1, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to school and take remedial classes. Whites like you, acting as spokespersons for the white race are embarrassing with your illiteracy and ignorance.
I ain't white..Now go ahead and back up your assertion about my literacy, or lack thereof.. My guess from reading some of your previous work is that I am more than likey more well read than you could ever hope to even aspire to. But, your ignorance of my education level shines like the sun (or would that be so of) you are.

Either you can disprove my point, or continue with your mindless drivel.. My guess is that you will continue with the drivel...(Better yet, drool with desire for a good comeback packed with an educated thought, or a fact based point)

We both know though that you will just make an assumption accompanied by an assertion, and not a single fact to base your claim.

Ima thinkin that we should just call you Sunaphobia..Based on the fact that you have yet to give us one educated fact backed post...Kinda like somnebody hiding from the light.

Good day.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#225 Dec 1, 2012
oh well wrote:
Yo' pissface, why don't you curl your monkey tail to the nearest tree and play with your fellow klan money's bananas ya' stupid COONservative dumbazz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
oh well

United States

#226 Dec 1, 2012
See what I mean...Not one educated, fact based response.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#227 Dec 1, 2012
oh well wrote:
See what I mean...Not one educated, fact based response.
Yo' pissface, See what I mean...Not one educated, fact based response from your dumb monkey azz. By the way Sybil, who the hell are you talking to? Are you talking to your fugly reflection in the mirror?
Loffl!!!!!!!!!!
Loffl!!!!!!!!!!
Loffl!!!!!!!!!!
hal

Livonia, LA

#228 Dec 1, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
These disgusting ignorant right-wing nuts are besides themselves with anger because the Black guy won again… she has screwed her life up already at such a young age… she won’t be hired by any company, and she will never be able to show her face in public again. There are a lot of Americans that would definitely assault her out in public for what she said…
She’s done… I’m never that lucky to have a tea-bagger say something like that when I’m around. I would make sure that they would never even think about opening up a big mouth to say something like that ever again.
MARINE IMPOSTER,she said maybe!please let us know where you are so i can give you a few expletives of odummy to your face and let you back up your liberal suck ass big mouth!you can be damn lucky then you coward faking to be a marine!if bull shit was electricity,you would be a power house!!faking to be a marine is a disgrace to all who served anmd you damn sure didnt!

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#229 Dec 2, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Your congress blocked jobs bills, remember? Freaking hypocrites, think they're so slick with their sleazy selves!
For the past 2 1/2 years, all the bills have died in the Senate. Guess which party controls the Senate.

Times up, stupid.

Go learn some facts before you go flapping your lips. You sound like a retard.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#230 Dec 2, 2012
Wow. She deserved to be fired.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#231 Dec 2, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's going to be a long four years if you don't pace yourself, whiner.
More like 4 short months. He'll be impeached soon for causing the death of Ambassador Stevens.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#232 Dec 2, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
For the past 2 1/2 years, all the bills have died in the Senate. Guess which party controls the Senate.
Times up, stupid.
Go learn some facts before you go flapping your lips. You sound like a retard.
Yes, learn some.

According to the Senate Historian's Office, the number of "cloture petitions" – a procedural step that sets up a vote to end a filibuster – was 68 in the two-year session of Congress running from 2005 to 2006, the last time Democrats were in the minority.

But that number has exceeded 100 for each of the past three two-year sessions, all of which have seen Republicans in the minority, peaking at 139 in the 2007-2008 session. There have been 109 in the current 2011-2012 session, with several more weeks of lame duck meetings expected.

Poor teabagger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crows Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) Sep '17 Tan tan 94
Do you know Mike who owns the LampLighter Apts ... (Nov '16) Jul '17 StillAliveHere 25
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Nov '07) Jul '17 Kathy Owens 239
News Mom of dead teen chooses forgiveness over anger (Mar '07) Jul '17 Joe paioni 7
Bella Esmail Moore.. The F.B.I and United State... (Jan '16) Jun '17 Romel Esmail 8
delhi secret sex (Feb '15) May '17 Bella Esmail Moor... 2
Romel Esmail Wanted For Fraud!!! Bring Him In F... (Dec '16) Apr '17 Bella Esmail Moore 2

Crows Landing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crows Landing Mortgages