Woman fired over racist anti-Obama Facebook post

Nov 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

Denise Helms "didn't think it would be that big of a deal," to post on Facebook calling the president a racial slur then mentioning a possible assassination.

Comments
1 - 20 of 230 Comments Last updated Dec 11, 2012
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Roger Edgar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Will she be sent to a Re-Education camp? It is suggested that White families make some changes after the Election. In order to assure your families safety teach them to end every statement about the Obama Government with "All hail THE Obama, blessed be his Name" when in public settings.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Maybe this term he'll get around to putting gas in my car and helping pay my mortgage?

JFK weeps.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

These disgusting ignorant right-wing nuts are besides themselves with anger because the Black guy won again… she has screwed her life up already at such a young age… she won’t be hired by any company, and she will never be able to show her face in public again. There are a lot of Americans that would definitely assault her out in public for what she said…

She’s done… I’m never that lucky to have a tea-bagger say something like that when I’m around. I would make sure that they would never even think about opening up a big mouth to say something like that ever again.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Helms can always get a job as a "special correspondent" on BSM News (formerly Faux).

Since: Aug 09

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

I'd fire her too on the basis of poor judgement. Doesn't matter if she was talking about the President or her next door neighbor.

“your life is great”

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

she's as dumb as a stick.
she's lucky the secret service didn't haul her in for questioning.

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Roger Edgar wrote:
Will she be sent to a Re-Education camp? It is suggested that White families make some changes after the Election. In order to assure your families safety teach them to end every statement about the Obama Government with "All hail THE Obama, blessed be his Name" when in public settings.
Based on her remarks she's already been to re-education camps that feature burning crosses and swastikas.
ivyawe

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Roger Edgar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

HeavensToMergatroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on her remarks she's already been to re-education camps that feature burning crosses and swastikas.
It was very stupid of her to post such nonsense.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Roger Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is what Topix is here for.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Racist internet posts and threats against the President?

Yeah, employers will frown on that..
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

You can't make death threats against the President. It amazes me how some people who claim to be "American" don't know basic American laws.
smart guy

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Just think she gets fired from her job. Since her job had nothing to do with what she has done Obama and his people of change will have to pay her unemployment. Possible food stamps too. Maybe if Obama pays for her well being for the next 4 years it might turn her into a DEMOCRAT. Kinda looks like a WIN WIN situation for both of them.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

The Secret Service has approached this in the wrong way. They could have simply brought this to the President's attention and he could have blamed this woman for Benghazi. He could get the same twenty countries of real lunatics to riot and murder; maybe Philly PA, too!
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Roger Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid people post such nonsense here daily.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
You can't make death threats against the President. It amazes me how some people who claim to be "American" don't know basic American laws.
This woman posted nothing compared to the sick racist threats of scores of Obama supporters threatening Romney and the country. She made no "death threat", else she'd be arrested and in custody.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

smart guy wrote:
Just think she gets fired from her job.
I doubt she was a stellar employee anyway.

Do you fire people for making racist remarks in a public forum when they are not on company property on their own time?
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

3OHA wrote:
<quoted text>
This woman posted nothing compared to the sick racist threats of scores of Obama supporters threatening Romney and the country. She made no "death threat", else she'd be arrested and in custody.
Romney is not the President of the United States. You are another example of a so-called "American" who doesn't even know American laws.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

3OHA wrote:
The Secret Service has approached this in the wrong way. They could have simply brought this to the President's attention and he could have blamed this woman for Benghazi. He could get the same twenty countries of real lunatics to riot and murder; maybe Philly PA, too!
Maybe you should just read and not post - you're making an azz of yourself.

Be a good little boy and go do your arithmetic homework - you baggers are not too good with basic arithmetic.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is not the President of the United States. You are another example of a so-called "American" who doesn't even know American laws.
You people are so stupid, you don't know the Secret Service protected Romney and investigated the death threats against him. Actually, you're so stupid, most of you don't know which branch of Congress impeaches a President.

If the woman had made a death threat, she'd be in custody.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crows Landing Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crows Landing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••