Inaction in Calif. boy's killing call...

Inaction in Calif. boy's killing called justified

There are 2 comments on the ScrippsNews story from Jun 18, 2008, titled Inaction in Calif. boy's killing called justified. In it, ScrippsNews reports that:

The town of Turlock, Calif., and much of the rest of the nation was shocked when a 27-year-old man beat and stomped his 2-year-old son to death on a rural road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ScrippsNews.

Vote Ron Paul 2008

Hayward, CA

#1 Jun 26, 2008
This story is just as bad as the one about the little girl who was starved by her foster mother, who died from poisoning from eating a box of baking soda. The CPS workers were let off the hook and nobody was faulted but the parents that didn't have custody of the poor child.
Digger70

Richmond, VA

#2 Jun 27, 2008
How could this be called justified?! There were 5 adults in Ms McKain's vehicle 3 of which were adult males and 1 of them was a fire chief!Please!These people are cowards that were afraid of 1 unarmed coward!Ms McKain even sat and counted the kicks this poor child received!My God,if you're going to sit idly by and try to help the poor child how dare you count the kicks he receives!I just wonder what these people's family,friends,neighbors and co-workers think of them?!To sit idly by and watch something so horrific is inhumane.I hope these worthless beings see those images every time they close their eyes and never forget how little they did to help this poor child!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crows Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bella Esmail Moore.. The F.B.I and United State... (Jan '16) Apr 17 Romel Esmail 6
Romel Esmail Wanted For Fraud!!! Bring Him In F... Apr 13 Bella Esmail Moore 2
Assyrian Community ( ROMEL ESMAIL WANTED FOR FR... (Mar '16) Apr 8 Romel Esmail 4
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) Apr 4 He is soooo stink... 83
News Home invasion reported in Hilmar (Jan '13) Mar '17 Marie Cloud 3
YERMA Author Lorca Mar '17 Maria Santos 1
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Nov '07) Feb '17 Cindy 238

Crows Landing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crows Landing Mortgages