First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Samantha

Ceres, CA

#46 Mar 19, 2012
I took my long hair chihuhua to Diamond Paws on Saturday to get groomed. I have to say I am EXTREMELY disappointed with the groomers work. My dog looks hidious and like a poofy fuzz ball. On top of that, he has really bad razor burn on his private area.Com plete disgusting work. He came home infested with ticks, and I don't mean one or two, I mean infested. The manager is VERY rude. I called this morning to see if I can get refunded and they offered for me to come in and get him re-groomed. Are you kidding me? Why would I take him back to look worse?! When I took my dog back in to show them the horrible work they did, the manager looked at me and says "are you the one that just f***ing called me?" She accused me of not knowing what I was talking about and that I don't even know what ticks are. I am HIGHLY APPALED with the work they did and will NEVER take my dog back there. I am also telling every single person I know not to go there and they will tell the people they know, the word is getting out about how horrible my expierence with Diamond Paws was.
sandra

Stockton, CA

#47 Apr 2, 2012
Sorry to say but u blew ur story out of the water by saying i swore at u because i dont swear at customers. U are welcome to spread your story around to all your friends because im not sure my shop is the right kind of shop for people like u. Ur dog was at my shop for a bath and haircut and he supposedly came home infested with ticks? Ticks get picked up walking outside not from other dogs, even doublechevked with a local vet. I dont kno what urmotive was but move on to ur next victim now... oh yeah and im still busyier then ever!
Deja Vu

Modesto, CA

#48 May 7, 2012
seriously!!!! all this is freaking ridiculous!!!Everyone just needs to experience ANY grooming shop at least ONCE!!!!If you don't like it then dont come back!!Who the hell cares about everyone else s experience...
sklady

Los Angeles, CA

#49 Sep 5, 2012
I've been taking my dog there for about a year now. They are wonderful! They do a fabulous job and well worth the money. Not only are they great with the dogs, they are always kind and professional to me. Diamond paws is the only place I will take my dog. You can tell how much the owner cares about dogs. She is a great lady! Along with all the staff I've dealt with as well.
Cecilia

Turlock, CA

#50 Jul 4, 2013
Horrible Grooming wrote:
I will never take my dog to this place again. The lady was rude and clearly has little experience grooming. My vet told me she hasn't even groomed a year. Yet I was charged $45. My dog looks horrible and his ear was cut. My vet visit cost another $100. She won't even take my calls to make it right.
I think her past personal life does not matter as I said it is her personal life..I love taking my doggies there..They come back happy and oh so pretty... I get great customer service every time!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crows Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 8 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 hr El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
the robert woody situation (Mar '14) Sep 15 jomama 5
Valley chicken farm operators banned from worki... Sep 5 Anonymous 1

Crows Landing Jobs

Crows Landing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crows Landing News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crows Landing

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]