Review: Diamond Paws Pet Salon
New Happy Customer

United States

#24 Jul 14, 2010
Very pleased with the service I received here.
Jessica

Turlock, CA

#25 Jul 16, 2010
I take my scottish terrior there and they do a great job with him. He always seems happy when I pick him up and he smells great. I definately would recommend this place to friends and family.
Spencer

Riverbank, CA

#26 Jul 29, 2010
I took my shitzu to another groomer in town (the one all the drama is about) and 4 hours later they called me to tell me they could not groom my dog because he misbehaved to badly. Yet they still had me pay full price because they gave him a bath. After months of no grooming because I was so scared my dog was a terror I took him to diamond paws. My dog was so nervous that he had an accident and required a second bath. She even groomed him in segments letting him play in-between. Since then Sandra has trained and groomed my dog and I have never been dissapointed. I highly reccomend Diamond Paws and take great comfort in the fact that I know my dog is playing and having fun and not being mistreated.
Laurie Z

Turlock, CA

#27 Aug 4, 2010
I loved this place. Not only did my dog get a great hair cut he was able to walk around and play with other dogs. He didn't have to go into a cage. My dog came home relaxed and not traumatized.
New

United States

#28 Sep 17, 2010
Luvd this place. Today was the first time and they seemed very busy. I called other places first who said that they didn't want to try to groom a dog that has bitten groomers before. This place was recommended by groomers at Pet Extreme and I went and they took special care of my puppers. Thank you Diamond Paws for alleviating my stress of finding a good groomer.
Long Distance Customer

Atwater, CA

#29 Sep 19, 2010
We go to Diamond Paws all the from Livingston because they do such a great job. We have a dog that gets feity when he's groomed and before we started taking him to Sandra he used to have to be sedated by a vet to get a good grooming - definitely a bad situation. She's done a great job and with him and we've even seen the dog improve his attitude towards grooming. That's a success story in my book and it's all due to Diamond Paws. I would recommend them to anybody looking for a good, reliable dog groomer.
Tracy

Tracy, CA

#30 Oct 6, 2010
We have used every dog groomer in town and not until we found Diamond Paws were we happy on every level. Our dog looked better than all the other plsced combined,,,,it's like she just GOT it..the exact right cut for her. Seh was happy when she came home. no nervousness for days. Everything I asked to have done was done and completed in under 4 hours with no nicks. We have been asked SEVERAL times where we get her groomed and every time we answer diamond paws dog owners tell us their horror stories and say they wikk be giving you a call. A happy customer is the best advertising you can do. Keep up the great work and don't let the haters get you down.3890
Sandra

Modesto, CA

#31 Oct 20, 2010
periodically I come on this site to see what the others have written. I hold my breath and cringe if I see something negative. I am very pleased with this visit, as it has many supporters. Thank you diamond paws customers. My main concern is tht the dogs be happy, safe, and as comfortable as possible. I want to be different. That sometimes draws negativity from people who don't get it. I take responsibility for my shop and try very hard to make everyone feel comfortable, included, and important. Every one of the babies in my care is special. I hope I portray that. Thank you to all my supporters. It means a lot.
Julie

Turlock, CA

#32 Nov 1, 2010
What has happened to civility in this day & age? People are so small minded and full of hatred these days. If you don't like someone, keep it to yourself. Be a lady about it; keep quiet, just worry about yourself and go about your OWN business! That being said, I have been to Diamond Paws several times. I didn't hear about it from anyone, I just happened to see the store one day while having lunch in the shopping center. I decided to try it and I have been very pleased. They have been curteous, friendly, and did a very nice job on my dog. I will continue to be a customer because I appreciate the level of customer service I received and the level of care my dog received.
Scott

United States

#33 Nov 3, 2010
My wife swears by this place. Our little Bichon Frise comes back very neat, smelling good, and very happy. She got shaved a little close one time, but no cuts or nicks. The price is, I think, quite reasonable. One of the groomers watched our dog while we were on vacation (not as part of the business, BTW), and did an excellent job. It looks to me like the detractors above have an axe to grind, and probably for something *other* than any grooming or care issues. Incidentally, the posting of the court case above is something I would call, being polite, "avian scat".
Karen

Modesto, CA

#34 Nov 27, 2010
I called the other grooming places the day before thanksgiving because I forgot until the last minute to get my dog groomed. I was desperate. One of the other places didn't answer the phone, the other two places told me no. The girls at this place took my dog even though they were getting ready to leave and stayed until 7pm to get him done. That says a lot.

Since: Aug 07

U.S.A.

#35 Dec 18, 2010
Sandra wrote:
O.K. You all win, Mariah and Katie, you are right. My friend Kim told me about this garbage on the internet so I am going to respond once and for all. For one thing, I am flattered that you guys are worried enough about my new business that you spend so much time checking up on me, secondly, you are absolutely right, a DUI with a .08 that was dismissed, see above file, makes me an awful person and better yet a terrible awful unqualified dog groomer. I am absolutely appalled that after I caught you stealing from my shop and discharged you that you have to stoop this low. Honestly, I am not ashamed of my grooming or my shop. I have references from some of the most elite people in Turlock, and they are mature enough to know that they are satisfied with their dogs groom and care. If anyone would like references then feel free to contact me. Better yet come check out my shop. Thanks for the pr. And you won't find me badmouthing other peoples shop just to make mine look better. Keep posting because I'm too busy grooming dogs to bother with your nonsense.
Nicely put!
Max

Turlock, CA

#36 Jan 8, 2011
I love this place. Very friendly service, clean, reasonably priced, and my dog always comes home looking great. I recommend this place all the time. I totally agree with Dishwasher Dan. The business owner's personal life should have never been posted on here.
Lisa

United States

#37 Jan 27, 2011
OMG. I can't believe that these people still act like they are in high school. I have a feeling that the neg comments on here are quite personal such as an x or an x friend or employee or rival. This place showed me nothing but courtesy, respect, and compassion for my dog. That is what is important to me. U R Right Dishwater Dan....What happens after 5 doesn't affect my pet.
Lisa

Manteca, CA

#38 Feb 7, 2011
I just came on here to get the # to call for appt. Then thought hmm let me see the reviews WOW i have NEVER read so much crap! Sandra cant u file something for slander?? this is crazy,mean so immature!! I will be back to post about my exper.!!!
dudes mom

Davis, CA

#39 Feb 24, 2011
I am very happy with the service @ Diamond Paws for my furry family, even the bi-polar dog gets star treatment!
too funny

San Jose, CA

#40 Jun 30, 2011
I was looking for pet grooming places and found this soap opera. Haha! Kept me entertained!
But I'll def go here because last time I went to Lisa's my doggie came home all shaved and ugly! But seriously ladies keep it classy!
Shelby

Turlock, CA

#41 Jul 31, 2011
Reading some of these posts only reinforces my opinion of most of the people in Turlock. They are cranky, nosy, self-possessed busy bodies who obviously have such meaningless little lives that they have to try to bring others down with them.
That being said, I have been taking my dogs to Sandra since she was at Shampooches and now Diamond Paws. My 3 dogs have ALWAYS been well cared for, and always have come back looking and smelling wonderful! Thank you Sandra for all your hard work and for squeezing Puff (my pomeranian) in when I know you were extremely busy.
Sandra

Turlock, CA

#42 Sep 5, 2011
Thank u Shelby...What i don't understand is why all these people have to come on here and badmouth my shop, but none of them have had the guts to say it to my face. If someone did a bad job with my pet tht I loved as much as they claim to, you better believe I would say it to their face... I hate these kind of people that are vindictive...Open your own shop if you think you can do better...
Sara

United States

#43 Sep 14, 2011
Love Diamond Pawz and Sandra. She is awesome with dogs, especially unruly ones. My dog loves her and has been going to her for almost 3 years. When she lived in my neighborhood she would even offer to pick him up on her way on days he had an appt.! Not very many shops that let the dogs play around instead of being locked in a crate all day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crows Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know Mike who owns the LampLighter Apts ... (Nov '16) Jul 13 StillAliveHere 24
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) Jul 4 Passerby 90
News Mom of dead teen chooses forgiveness over anger (Mar '07) Jul 2 Joe paioni 7
Bella Esmail Moore.. The F.B.I and United State... (Jan '16) Jun '17 Romel Esmail 8
delhi secret sex (Feb '15) May '17 Bella Esmail Moor... 2
Romel Esmail Wanted For Fraud!!! Bring Him In F... (Dec '16) Apr '17 Bella Esmail Moore 2
Assyrian Community ( ROMEL ESMAIL WANTED FOR FR... (Mar '16) Apr '17 Romel Esmail 4

Crows Landing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crows Landing Mortgages