Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Crows Landing Forum

Comments (Page 169)

Showing posts 3,361 - 3,380 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>But you lie alot. Do u come in contact with a lot of vets? Most I know will say it's nothing like the media portrays, we have helped many people and many people in Iraq were sad to see us leave. You only hear one side.
Sure we helped a few. Overall, me made life worse in Iraq. You talk about spending money. What did the American People get for their money and sacrifice in Iraq?
Steller

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Give it up, your starting to sound like Willard Mitt Romney and Paul D. Ryan, there were losers too.

Got a suggestion, if you don't want to marry someone of your own sex, then you don't have too!

P.S. there are now openly gay elected officals in Government.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Topper wrote:
Not more turkey, I've seen and heard enough Republican and Tea Party dribble to last another four years.
Just like stuffing.
..just waite till oslima, gets done stuffing you with freebees......then, he will take all your freedoms, right, and civil liberties, then you will have something to be stuffed about!!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
He said he was looking at a TV before entering the classroom. He was describing the first airplane which was impossible because that particular CNN footage was not released until the next day. It is the only footage in existence. His story is totally bogus.
Check this out and refute it if you can.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hey no politics here. Only the truth. I seek truth, nothing more, nothing less.
You didn't say on tv. Did it matter or make a difference? NO. Bush wasn't trying to deceive the people like obama did. A lot of confusion and most likely was misspeaking like he did. Compare that to obama holding back information til after the election. Did he need to for reelection?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure we helped a few. Overall, me made life worse in Iraq. You talk about spending money. What did the American People get for their money and sacrifice in Iraq?
True with any war. Who can predict what would have happened if anderson's uncle sadaam was left alone to continue gassing the kurds and continue his war machine.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke. Bush was a liar. I have already proven that. Three months after 9/11 he described seeing the first plane hit the building before entering the classroom. It was a bald faced lie. That footage didn't get released until the next day.
What a Jackass.
I think the obvious answer is that when he said "I saw an airplane hit the tower", what he meant was "I saw an airplane had hit the tower."

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

what he should have done is right away blame a video.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't say on tv. Did it matter or make a difference? NO. Bush wasn't trying to deceive the people like obama did. A lot of confusion and most likely was misspeaking like he did. Compare that to obama holding back information til after the election. Did he need to for reelection?
Bush said TV. Please try to keep up. I know that's very hard for you. As I already stated, Bush was speaking on television three weeks later. As President it was his job to get the fact right. There are only two possibilities. Either he was totally incompetent or he intentionally lied. He had plenty of time to get the facts straight. I believe the latter. Bush talked stupid but he knew what he was doing. Your red herring argument is irrelevant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>True with any war. Who can predict what would have happened if anderson's uncle sadaam was left alone to continue gassing the kurds and continue his war machine.
Nothing would have happened. The place is ruled by tyrants. If not, it's ruled by other tyrants. Western style democracy doesn't work.
GTTMs

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

All the Republican an Tea Party Nation members are going through the motions, with lip service to try and explain and appear to be trying to help the average small business and or lowly voter in America.

Mitt Romney also has a fair amount of disdain for:

African Americans

Latin American

Young Women

Students

Working class

essentially anyone who, in his preferred narrative, was bought off by "gifts" and other "free stuff" from President Obama.

But if your a Morman then your OK?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>True with any war. Who can predict what would have happened if anderson's uncle sadaam was left alone to continue gassing the kurds and continue his war machine.
how did saddam become my uncle??

anyways?? we did leave saddam alone?? n 91'

remember?? dick cheney's famous inteveiw where he said taking out saddam wasnt their objective...

mean while the shite's in basra rebelled and were executed.

we got to see how brutal saddam was to his people....

sanctions always hurt the weakest the most...

but then both our parties support brutal regimes for oil contracts..

like in uzbeckistan... or kasazistan..

or israel.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>But you lie alot. Do u come in contact with a lot of vets? Most I know will say it's nothing like the media portrays, we have helped many people and many people in Iraq were sad to see us leave. You only hear one side.
you only think I lie,....because the people you listen to(rush) are lying to you...

wasnt that obvious the day after the election??

after RUSH blustered about a romney landslide??

while in private, he had told closer associates, that he didnt think Romney had a chance against Obama....which turned out ot be my prediction.....the right one.

the man is a paid entertainer....

and that was the ultimate proof.

I have met a few vets, and they are all very bitter about being lied to.... and how the war was run in general..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't say on tv. Did it matter or make a difference? NO. Bush wasn't trying to deceive the people like obama did. A lot of confusion and most likely was misspeaking like he did. Compare that to obama holding back information til after the election. Did he need to for reelection?
bush didnt lie??

he just happened to be the first oil cartel president...
and he was determined to invade the second most oil rich country on earth??

coincidence??

I dont think there is such a thing, when you are talking about that much money.
InTheCan

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

hay Skippy, you lost now go away!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
bush didnt lie??
coincidence??
Follow the money.....
Nexxs

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

What could be making people more happy then the results from the 2012 election in the USA.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush said TV. Please try to keep up. I know that's very hard for you. As I already stated, Bush was speaking on television three weeks later. As President it was his job to get the fact right. There are only two possibilities. Either he was totally incompetent or he intentionally lied. He had plenty of time to get the facts straight. I believe the latter. Bush talked stupid but he knew what he was doing. Your red herring argument is irrelevant.
wow bush misspoke, Let's hang him! So the President needs to get the facts right, but if it's the great Obama, he doesn't like in Benghazi? Did you mean only Bush had to get the facts right but not so for the great obama or you might be a racist? What difference did it make if Bush didn't get his facts right? There was no controversies on who did 9/11. He didn't lie to steal an election.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
bush didnt lie??
coincidence??
Yes the oil boogeyman, again? I got an idea, give us a link that proves Bush worked for mobil or chevron? Come on big mouth, back up your mouth. How much oil did we get from Iraq? and how much did we get from Afghanistan? Did you go on gassing trips with your uncle sadaam?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Iraq is 8th on the list of top 10 countries that the usa imports from.

That kind of throws the boogeyman theory out the window.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you only think I lie,....because the people you listen to(rush) are lying to you...
wasnt that obvious the day after the election??
after RUSH blustered about a romney landslide??
while in private, he had told closer associates, that he didnt think Romney had a chance against Obama....which turned out ot be my prediction.....the right one.
the man is a paid entertainer....
and that was the ultimate proof.
I have met a few vets, and they are all very bitter about being lied to.... and how the war was run in general..
Why do you liberals listen to Rush? I never listen to him or go to his site.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,361 - 3,380 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crows Landing Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crows Landing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••