Comments
3,341 - 3,360 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3488
Nov 23, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>When we bombed Iraq, it was no coverup. Bush didn't lie and say it was about a movie.
im suprised they didnt order a good cover up to fake WMD's....so they could save some face....

because boy???

after you invade a country and cause all that destruction?? and you cant even find the reason you came??

boy do people around the world get mad....

the poetic justice for all the doves like me?? who were against both of these wars from the start??

is that those like you and moron, are the only ones left holding the fort...
...and the rest of the nation is overwhelmingly against afghanistan now...
..and they think Iraq was a huge mistake.

because they were.....

war is wrong, and you are learning that now.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3489
Nov 23, 2012
 
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there sewer water, I thought you were out having a ham sandwich with Anderson. 18,000 eh? You better get out there and start feeding them, start with Anderson the biggest child around here and that will leave you with 17,999 left to take care of. Include a bite for yourself and you can drop that to 17,998.
Yeah, those people who died in NYC should have known the risks of going to work back on Sep 11 not to mention the others in the airplanes. At least the families can depend on those such as yourself for comfort and understanding, the trademark of you secular progressives.
comfort and understanding is at least a step up from what you are offereing those who are caught in foriegn conflicts???

which is hate, disrespect and indifference.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3490
Nov 23, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Good idea, let's go by numbers instead of situation. Hey brave man, go tell a family that their son died for nothing and what they did was for nothing. Tell a US soldier without limbs that he lost them for nothing. Or because of the oil cartels...another liberal boogeyman. Tell us brave man, how much oil do we get from Iraq or Afghanistan? It's damn we do damn we don't. Or did you go on the gassing trips with your hero sadaam? The question is how could the greatest President ever, the great obama, the only open and for the poor people president use a cover up to fool the sheep?
thats a great Idea!!! even after the troops realize the truth??

keep lying to them so they can build up a life long resentment of their government.....

every vet ive met?? has voiced their strong disapproval of what the war was for....

you guys like to talk about the volunteer aspect of this mission?

they were told something compleatly different that what was the real objective(oil)....

and now they have lost 60k limbs......wouldnt you be pissed??

I know I would.

9 Iraq and afghanistan vets have joined the ranks of congress...

the troops shopuld always be used as a last resort....

Bush/cheney violated that trust....

and as a result??

you guys wont be back at 1600 for at least a generation....

I like that fact!!

it is sad how we got here though....

two wars?? crashed economy>>

no wonder americans at large, dont trust you guys with keys..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3491
Nov 23, 2012
 
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you care about the 18,000 children who starve to death everyday don't you?
The State Department provides risk assessments for all citizens traveling to foreign countries. Your rebuttal is full of red herring argument which are those having nothing to do with the fact that the diplomatic people knew the risks going in and died as heroes.
it is hard to take these two seriously when it comes to the ethics of war....

one minute they are grilling you over 4 deaths at an embassy in libya(very political)

and the next minute they are talking about using neutron bombs on the palastinians....

they are both making me feel profoundly moderate....
PokeAnoo

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3492
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

With another message from PokeAnoo thats the truth an all.

I bet those republicans are scared stiff.
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3493
Nov 23, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I kinda like you.
WHAT !!!!

I am not interested in being liked, I think you are a prick and I expect to be viewed the same in return from you. Talk about having your day ruined, I am out of here.

On a parting thought and on the flip side I do hope everyone had a good thanksgiving yesterday and it was enjoyable hanging around here these past weeks.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3494
Nov 23, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
your type of people?? are anyone he disagrees with....
you know the kind of othodoxy they are practicing, over there in right feild.??
black and white are all they see.
Indoctrinated fools for sure. llol
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3496
Nov 23, 2012
 
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT !!!!
I am not interested in being liked, I think you are a prick and I expect to be viewed the same in return from you. Talk about having your day ruined, I am out of here.
On a parting thought and on the flip side I do hope everyone had a good thanksgiving yesterday and it was enjoyable hanging around here these past weeks.
your awesome, we all enjoyed it...

come back soon!!

ps: I never hated you, I just thought you were confused....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3497
Nov 23, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
your awesome, we all enjoyed it...
come back soon!!
ps: I never hated you, I just thought you were confused....
But why would he all himself moron?
Erstwhile

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3498
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Or is that entwhistle the laid back GOPers?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3499
Nov 23, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
im suprised they didnt order a good cover up to fake WMD's....so they could save some face....
That's the difference from Bush and Obama. As bad as he was, at least he had compassion and was honest.
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3500
Nov 23, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
your awesome, we all enjoyed it...
come back soon!!
ps: I never hated you, I just thought you were confused....
Ok I am going to be serious for a moment here. I gave you a lot of crap and you continuously held your own and I admire that in a person, there is no doubt I could split a pizza and beer with you and walk away with a smile. Not to say I agree with what you write but I certainly agree to disagree.

Sewer Water I don't know, he rubs me raw and I cannot pin it down. He is sort of like sitting in a movie theater and the guy behind you breaks wind and when you look over your shoulder you see a guy with a mouthfull of chewing tobacco and drool down the chin. I guess another way to look at it is you walk outside and the scent of skunk hits the olfactory nerve.

Anyway, it's cool and you do have my respect for the very reason at the top.

M
Stll waiting

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3501
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

It's been more than a week since Willard Mitt Romney said that President Obama supporters voted for him because they wanted gifts.

I'm still waiting for UPS to knock on my door.

Maybe the real reason NO ONE voted for Willard Mitt Romney was: they saw through his two timing face of an idiot.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3502
Nov 23, 2012
 
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I am going to be serious for a moment here. I gave you a lot of crap and you continuously held your own and I admire that in a person, there is no doubt I could split a pizza and beer with you and walk away with a smile. Not to say I agree with what you write but I certainly agree to disagree.
Sewer Water I don't know, he rubs me raw and I cannot pin it down. He is sort of like sitting in a movie theater and the guy behind you breaks wind and when you look over your shoulder you see a guy with a mouthfull of chewing tobacco and drool down the chin. I guess another way to look at it is you walk outside and the scent of skunk hits the olfactory nerve.
Anyway, it's cool and you do have my respect for the very reason at the top.
M
even though id dont agree with you at all ??

your right to speech is sanctified....that is why I never tell anyone to shut or go away here...I just let them talk..
as to the hold yer own comment?

I apprecciate it..

peace

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3503
Nov 23, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's the difference from Bush and Obama. As bad as he was, at least he had compassion and was honest.
What a joke. Bush was a liar. I have already proven that. Three months after 9/11 he described seeing the first plane hit the building before entering the classroom. It was a bald faced lie. That footage didn't get released until the next day.

What a Jackass.
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3504
Nov 23, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
even though id dont agree with you at all ??
peace
Absolutely and besides, if everyone agreed with everyone then the place would be boring.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3505
Nov 23, 2012
 
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely and besides, if everyone agreed with everyone then the place would be boring.
True. Come back, we need you.

I'm sorry if I offended you too much.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3506
Nov 23, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
thats a great Idea!!! even after the troops realize the truth??
keep lying to them so they can build up a life long resentment of their government.....
every vet ive met?? has voiced their strong disapproval of what the war was for....
But you lie alot. Do u come in contact with a lot of vets? Most I know will say it's nothing like the media portrays, we have helped many people and many people in Iraq were sad to see us leave. You only hear one side.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3507
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke. Bush was a liar. I have already proven that. Three months after 9/11 he described seeing the first plane hit the building before entering the classroom. It was a bald faced lie. That footage didn't get released until the next day.
What a Jackass.
What? Bush said he saw the plane? He wasn't in New York, how could that happen? Are you making up stuff again?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3508
Nov 23, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What? Bush said he saw the plane? He wasn't in New York, how could that happen? Are you making up stuff again?
He said he was looking at a TV before entering the classroom. He was describing the first airplane which was impossible because that particular CNN footage was not released until the next day. It is the only footage in existence. His story is totally bogus.

Check this out and refute it if you can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hey no politics here. Only the truth. I seek truth, nothing more, nothing less.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crows Landing Discussions

Search the Crows Landing Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Pole swap 7,855
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Orange Cove cow licker 200,365
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu rain or snow to slow 15,928
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 28 snodder 2,252
Business Beat: A plethora of good places to eat Jul 16 Mary Merrill 1
Eggman lays out challenge to Denham Jul 7 gbcreque 1
•••
•••
•••
Crows Landing Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crows Landing Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crows Landing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Crows Landing News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crows Landing
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••