Table Talk

There are 1 comment on the Baltimore Sun story from Jul 9, 2008, titled Table Talk. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

But Lures Bar and Grille is anything but a typical tavern. Owner Chuck Soja spent 14 years working for a national chain before he and his wife, Jill, decided to open their own place.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Conrad Bladey

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jul 11, 2008
Dizzy Issie's- I drove past the other day and there seemed to be massive rehab going on....doesnt look much like it is going to be the same...but who knows surprise me...it would be good to get it back. I heard from owner operator (past I guess) that it would just be remodeled and would re open end of july around 20 something....and that they were trying to get sidewalk dining permit etc....who knows....but judging from the remodeling work it is not just a slight change. There goes another one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to find Mary Ellen, Betty or Rose Johnso... (Apr '12) Aug 13 JWR 7
Crofton demographics changing... Aug 11 Monroe 1
Roy Rogers Aug 11 Montie 1
News Crofton speedway noise bill gets restart (Sep '09) Jul '15 Jon 28
News Steak 'n Shake opening in Millersville June 1 Jul '15 MyChicagoSteak 3
News County Council to discuss cutting utility rates Jul '15 brian schneider 1
News Jewish Community Festival Jul '15 Tamyla 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crownsville Mortgages