Cole Brothers: A Family Circus

May 14, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Maryland Gazette

“I grew up with that idea, maybe one day I would like to do that.”

While growing up in Mexico, Sandro Lopez was told all the stories. As a child in a family with a combined seven generations of circus performers, Mr. via Maryland Gazette

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 16, 2007
Tori

Odenton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2007

Family circus?? I saw a clown pretending to be drunk and stumbling around with a bottle. And the skimpy outfits on the high-wire women - that's not family oriented, in my opinion. This was at the Anne Arundel Co. fairgrounds a week or so ago. NOT a family circus! AND...WHERE WERE THE ELEPHANTS?????
Joe

Parkville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2007

Tori wrote:
Family circus?? I saw a clown pretending to be drunk and stumbling around with a bottle. And the skimpy outfits on the high-wire women - that's not family oriented, in my opinion. This was at the Anne Arundel Co. fairgrounds a week or so ago. NOT a family circus! AND...WHERE WERE THE ELEPHANTS?????
at one of the shows, when those skimpy outfitted women came out on the elephants, a friend pointed out to me. Look he said, it looks like the elephant is smiling.

I explained to him. If she had her legs wrapped around your neck, wouldnt you be smiling too?

I offer that at that moment, thoughts of creating a family did pop through my mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crownsville Discussions

Search the Crownsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Maryland hospital will stop hiring smokers Jun '14 TruthBeTold 2
Baltimore Police Blotter (Dec '07) Jun '14 STORM WARNING 34
People's Community Health Centers to close in B... Jun '14 Petal Power 1
todd hibler Jun '14 wondering 1
Woman Groped By Man Who Forced His Way Into Apa... May '14 Marie 2
Davidsonville News and Web Site (Apr '09) May '14 Gerald 6
Mike Wells May '14 Gerald 2
•••
•••