Cole Brothers: A Family Circus

There are 2 comments on the Maryland Gazette story from May 14, 2007, titled Cole Brothers: A Family Circus. In it, Maryland Gazette reports that:

“I grew up with that idea, maybe one day I would like to do that.”

While growing up in Mexico, Sandro Lopez was told all the stories. As a child in a family with a combined seven generations of circus performers, Mr. via Maryland Gazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Maryland Gazette.

Tori

Odenton, MD

#1 May 15, 2007
Family circus?? I saw a clown pretending to be drunk and stumbling around with a bottle. And the skimpy outfits on the high-wire women - that's not family oriented, in my opinion. This was at the Anne Arundel Co. fairgrounds a week or so ago. NOT a family circus! AND...WHERE WERE THE ELEPHANTS?????
Joe

Parkville, MD

#2 May 16, 2007
Tori wrote:
Family circus?? I saw a clown pretending to be drunk and stumbling around with a bottle. And the skimpy outfits on the high-wire women - that's not family oriented, in my opinion. This was at the Anne Arundel Co. fairgrounds a week or so ago. NOT a family circus! AND...WHERE WERE THE ELEPHANTS?????
at one of the shows, when those skimpy outfitted women came out on the elephants, a friend pointed out to me. Look he said, it looks like the elephant is smiling.

I explained to him. If she had her legs wrapped around your neck, wouldnt you be smiling too?

I offer that at that moment, thoughts of creating a family did pop through my mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Serenity Acres Treatment Center LLC (Mar '14) May 22 SerenityAcres 14
SPMS Spring Musical "The Little Mermaid" Apr '15 MerFamily 1
News Man once convicted of spying pleads guilty to d... Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Free money, easy! Mar '15 Fableman 1
crofton teen club Mar '15 Fableman 2
News Rams Head president 'embarrassed and humiliated... Mar '15 Brad 1
News Solar surge: Industry takes off in county Jan '15 Solarman 1
More from around the web

Crownsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]