Next Last
None

San Francisco, CA

#63 Jul 6, 2011
All traitors to America.
GREGORY L KUMP

Parkville, MD

#65 Jul 12, 2011
As I ran for United States Senator for 2010 its queer that the very people who complain about DEBT, TAXES, DRUG WARS, CRIME, ILLEGAL IMIGRANTS, TRADE/IMPORT EXPORT , BEING RIPED OFF AT THE PUMP,SOCIAL SECURITY, HEALTH CARE, THREE WARS, JOBS ARE OVER SEA'S WITH COMPANYS GETTING TAX BREAKS THAT WOULD MAKE YOU CRINGE, BILLIONS MADE FROM ONE COMPANY NOTHING PAYED /INTO TAXES,, THE REAL ESATE MARKET HOLDING NO ONE ACCOUNTABLE FOR MILLIONS WHO LOSSED HOMES IN UPSIDE DOWN LOANS,, THE BANKING INDUSTRY, MUCH NEEDS TO BE FIXED AND NO ONE FROM MARYLAND ELECTED IS DOING A DAM THING. WHO EVER READS THIS I ASSURE YOU THAT ONE OF THE ABOVE LISTED WILL OR ALREADY HAS AFFECTED YOUR LIFE OR A FAMILY MEMBERS LIFE, I HAVE THE EXPERIENCE AS 20 YEARS IN MARINE/CENTERAL INTELIGENCE AGENCY, I KNOW PEOPLE AND I KNOW HOW TO GET RESULTS... RESULTS!
GREGORY L KUMP

Parkville, MD

#66 Jul 18, 2011
YOU ALL WANT CHANGE AND YOU CASTED YOUR VOTE FOR MIKULSKI AND SHE HAS LEAD MARYLAND RIGHT INTO DEBT. JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE POLITICANS THAT BEEN IN OFFICE TERM AFTER TERM. AS I RAN FOR OFFICE I HAVE NO PROBLEM FIGHTING FOR RIGHT, GOOD, AND WILL ACCEPT NOTHING SHORT OF IT.HEADLINES 41 ROUNDS FIRED, DRUGS TAKE OUR NEIGHBORHOODS, SCHOOLS, CITYS, FAMILYS I SWORE TO CHANGE ALL THIS AS A 20 YEAR MARINE CORPS VETERAN, SILVER STAR, BRONZE STAR,SPECIAL OPS 'FORCE RECON, THREE YEARS IN CENTERAL INTELIGENCE AGENCY, GIVES ME THE LEAD TO TAKE ON ALL THESE TASK AND MAKE MARYLAND A LEADING STATE ON TAKING BACK THERE CITYS. WE HAVE OVER 355 TAXES AND 13 TRILLION DEBT AND MIKULSKI OR CARDIN HAS YET TO TALK TO MARYLAND AND INFORM MARYLAND ABOUT HOW TO GET OUT OF THIS HELL THE POLITICANS PUT US IN. BANKING INDUSTRYS RUN AMUCK, THE HOUSING MARKETY IN RUINS, JOB'S OVER SEA'S, AND MIKULSKI HAS WATCHED ALL THIS HAPPEN AND NOT ADDRESS MARYLAND ON NOTHING. MARYLAND WHEN YOU VOTE LOOK AT THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF A MAN OR WOMAN CANADATE, DO THEY HAVE THE SAME VIEWS, NOT HOW MUCH AIR TIME AND SIGNS,OR YOU WILL GET MORE OF THE SAME, HOW MUCH LONGER CAN 350 MILLION AMERICANS TAKE ON 14 + TRILLION IN DEBT?
Jim ffrom Rockville

Potomac, MD

#67 Jul 26, 2011
Mikulski has been absolutely invisible for more than a decade now. She's a silly ole' traditional old-style Baltimore city New Deal/Great Society Dinosaur. She's been awarded a wonderful life in Washington for decades -- and for what? Name me one piece of legislation she has put forward and carried into law in the last 25 years. I'll save you time. She hasn't sponsored one bill.

I say retire this useless, worthless, has-been. Don't weep for Barbara though; Congress has a 150K a year retirement plan -- plus health insurance for life.
ABM = Anyone but Mikulski.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#74 Mar 11, 2012
Vote all incumbents out in 2012.
Politicians shouldn't be voted in year after year making them career politicians. There should be term limits of no more than 8 years.
Rande

Poolesville, MD

#76 Mar 13, 2012
Bull shi t

Since: Jun 10

Grand Rapids, MN

#77 May 2, 2012
No one lol but replace everyone
MAC

Ukraine

#79 Jun 2, 2012
The Mick wrote:
Time for a change
ANNETTE MARION WANTS YVETTE DEAD., OR IN THE BIDI SIG ANNETTE STATES 'IN HER MIND' WHEN ANNETTE IS IN HER DILUSIONAL MIND., ANNETTE IS STILL LOOKING FOR THE BIOROBOTIC DOES NOT EXIST, SIGNAL, DOES NOT EXIST, MARRIAGE TO AN ALIEN, SPACE SHIP LANDING, DOES NOT EXIST, ANY ALIEN, ARTIFACT., SHE WANTS THE COMMUNICATION DATE FOR ALIEN FOR HER TO BE THE GREATEST AMERICAN ALIVE AND BE THERE, DOES NOT EXIST, SHE IS DILUSIONAL GRANDEUR, WHAT IS REAL IN HER MIND IS REAL IN HER CONSEQUENCE MENTAL CASE OF 1967 DR. HART, SHE WOULD RID, KILL SIBLINGS, ONE BY ONE SHE IS DOING, SHE IS A KILLER ANNETTE, THIS IS ILLEGAL. FORNOTHING
ANNETTE WANTS PAIN, AND AGONY, AND BLINDING OF THE EYES, TO PRODUCE A BORG DEVICE THAT DOES NOT EXIST, I NOR ANYONE KNOW WHAT ANNETTE DILUSION IS WITH THE EYE, SHE IS MESMERIZED WITH BORG EYE, BIOROBOTICS, BEING FAMOUS, ALIEN COMMUNICATION DAY WITH HER AS A COMMENTARY HOSTESS, DOES NOT EXIST, DO NOT KNOW WHAT GOT UP ANNETTES BUTT, OVER THAT LAST 4 YEARS, BUT SHE NEEDS HER MEDICIENE, ALIEN DO NOT EXIST.
ANNETTE IS PISSED OFF AT A T 1992 DATE THAT WAS DETERMINED OUTSIDE OF ANNETTE AND USA, AND YVETTE
ANNETTE WANTS TOCHANGE THE PLACE, AND TIME, AND NO ONE KNOWS WHO ANNETTE IS THINKING ABOUT, BECAUSE IT IS IN HER MIND, DILUSIONAL
SHE WILL TORTURE FOR NOTHING, BUT HER DILUSION, THE PAION ON HANDFIELD IS THE PAIN OF ANNETTE THAT IS IN HER MIND. OF TOTAL DILUSIONS. NOTHING EXISTS, BUT WHAT ANNETTE WANT, ANNETTE DIDNOT TALK TOHANDFIELD FOR 40 YEARS, SAW HER FOR 5 MINUTES A DAY, SHE IS NOT AN EXPERT, SHE WANTS HANDIFELD TO WALK OVER TO HER WINDOW, FOR SOMETHING STUPID, SO SHE WNET OUTSIDE, TOO MUCH SIGNAL IN HER ROOM, OF TORTURE AND PAIN CREATED BY ANNETTES MIND, TORTURE BRINGS THE DILUSIONS OF ANNETTES OUT., SHE IS A KILLER OF THE 21ST CENTURY, NOTHING GREAT, BUT SERIAL KILLI9NG SPREE, OF NOTHING, SHE WANTS ALIEN, DOES NOT EXIST. CAN YOU IMAGINE IF THEY EXIST, AND ANNETTE TORTURES HANDIFIELD, AND HANDFIELD KNOWS THEM, WOULD YOU WANT USA OR ANNNETTE, HEELL NO. AND THE SIGNAL THAT IS EMITTED IS IN SPACE, SO THE BIDISIG, AND THE OTHER RECORDINGS, ARE IN SPACE FOREVER AND A DAY SO THE ALIENS, IF EXIST WILL INTERCEPT AND PAY ANNETTE BACK ONE DAY AND THE USA, YOU NEVER ATTACK PEOPLE FOR YOUR OWN GREED, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN NICE. ANNETTE MARION INCREASES PAIN, TORTURE ON HANDFIELD UKRAINE IVAN WROTE
Yeeeeeeeuuhhhhhh h

Olney, MD

#81 Oct 11, 2012
Yo momma so old when I told her to act her age she died
Proud

Cambridge, MD

#82 Oct 12, 2012
NOT BARBARA
John

Ellicott City, MD

#83 Oct 27, 2012
the grass isn't always greener on the other side, but it's different grass! Change is good

Since: Jun 10

Albany, GA

#84 Nov 2, 2012
None wrote:
All traitors to America.
No 1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Abortion Debate - Severna Park, MD (Mar '12) 3 hr mem 2
Assistant District Attorney Pamela Al....? Rega... Oct 22 Patrick Lilley 2
Review: Serenity Acres Treatment Center LLC (Mar '14) Oct 13 R_Sz 6
Snapchat Stories Sep '14 readyfor-anything 1
Brooklyn Park residents get educated on gang ac... (Oct '09) Sep '14 pico 9
Severn School sued for $6 million (Dec '09) Aug '14 delmarvadan 31
07816930445 Aug '14 raz 1
Crownsville Dating
Find my Match

Crownsville Jobs