Area cafes close for 'Day Without Imm...

Area cafes close for 'Day Without Immigrants'

There are 1 comment on the Hometownannapolis.com story from May 1, 2006, titled Area cafes close for 'Day Without Immigrants'. In it, Hometownannapolis.com reports that:

Patrons did not share tapas at Jalapenos off Forest Drive today, nor did they sip mochas downtown at 49 West.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hometownannapolis.com.

Jason

Ypsilanti, MI

#1 May 2, 2006
Who cares.... I rather enjoyed not having to deal with illegal immigrants yesterday. If they're legal, then welcome them with open arms and wish them good luck in theire venture to live the American dream. If their illegal, round them up and send them back to wherever they came from with a warning/threat that trespassers will be shot. And to correct them, they (the immigrants of today) weren't here first, their ancestors and the native American Indians were.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with friend's murder 10 months later. (Nov '06) Tue ToddPoormanIsAWigger 33
News Third teen arrested in fatal shooting in Laurel Feb 16 Larry 2
Local Youth Flag Football Leagues Oct '17 rmason1976 1
News Crofton speedway noise bill gets restart (Sep '09) Sep '17 Agree 37
News Op-Ed Columnist: Trump, Neo-Nazis and the Klan (Aug '17) Aug '17 Gov Corbutt of th... 1
News Maryland's first Steak 'n Shake on the auction ... (Jun '17) Jul '17 Kathy 3
Man on man action at racetrack (Jun '17) Jun '17 Nomad 3

Crownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crownsville Mortgages