Couple bitten by snake at Renaissance Festival

There are 43 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 6, 2008, titled Couple bitten by snake at Renaissance Festival. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

A couple were bitten by a snake at the Renaissance Festival in Crownsville yesterday, an Anne Arundel County fire official reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Surf52

Baltimore, MD

#43 Oct 10, 2008
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Omniscient.
And being in the Boy Scouts had nothing to do with it. Normal people don't handle wild snakes of any kind.
You sound like you have phobia. I worked on a golf course during college. We got called to remove snakes from greens so golfers could play through. We had snakes crawl into pop up sprinklers and render them inoperative. We had to remove snakes from some of the equipment in the morning.

Normal people alas do handle wild snakes. Sometimes they have no choice.
Joe

Baltimore, MD

#44 Oct 10, 2008
Surf52 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you have phobia. I worked on a golf course during college. We got called to remove snakes from greens so golfers could play through. We had snakes crawl into pop up sprinklers and render them inoperative. We had to remove snakes from some of the equipment in the morning.
Normal people alas do handle wild snakes. Sometimes they have no choice.
No phobia, just caution. Snakes are really neat animals.
cloaked2u1

Glen Burnie, MD

#45 Oct 12, 2008
Dumb Asses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Serenity Acres Treatment Center LLC (Mar '14) May 22 SerenityAcres 14
SPMS Spring Musical "The Little Mermaid" Apr '15 MerFamily 1
News Man once convicted of spying pleads guilty to d... Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Free money, easy! Mar '15 Fableman 1
crofton teen club Mar '15 Fableman 2
News Rams Head president 'embarrassed and humiliated... Mar '15 Brad 1
News Solar surge: Industry takes off in county Jan '15 Solarman 1
More from around the web

Crownsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]