Couple bitten by snake at Renaissance...

Couple bitten by snake at Renaissance Festival

There are 43 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 6, 2008, titled Couple bitten by snake at Renaissance Festival. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

A couple were bitten by a snake at the Renaissance Festival in Crownsville yesterday, an Anne Arundel County fire official reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 07

Reisterstown

#2 Oct 6, 2008
These idiots deserve exactly what they got. Why do people think they should abuse any living creature?
Snakebit

Rochester, MI

#3 Oct 6, 2008
I would not wish anyone to be bit by a snake but these people are idiots for messing around with the snake.

“Obama 2008”

Since: Feb 08

Potomac, MD

#4 Oct 6, 2008
Snakes - 2
Dumbasses - 0
Fred

Dumfries, VA

#5 Oct 6, 2008
To quote Nelson-----HA HA !!!!!!
Jello

Towson, MD

#6 Oct 6, 2008
I wish they would publish the names of these 2 idiots so I can nomimate them both for Darwin Awards.
I hope the sname was OK afterwards.
Dave

Florence, KY

#7 Oct 6, 2008
Change the headline:

Snake Bites Idiots.
Joe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#8 Oct 6, 2008
I will bet you any amount of money that they were drunk. I went to RenFest last year and by the end of the day there were so many drunks that I had to get my family out of there. All the rowdy boozers made the event unattractive. It was worse than a football game.
Doug

Towson, MD

#9 Oct 6, 2008
Probably a Black Rat Snake.They typically freeze up when you're very near them. You'd swear the snake was dead. Got them all over our property. Harmless and cool to watch.
Special Friend

Towson, MD

#10 Oct 6, 2008
I stopped going - too many drunks. MD State Police need to set up a barricade outside of there - they would clean up.
Doug

Towson, MD

#11 Oct 6, 2008
And while they have the woman in question there,someone hold down and tie her tubes. We certainly don't need anymore people with the I.Q. of grapefruit, breeding.
Steve

East New Market, MD

#12 Oct 6, 2008
When you pick up a snake with the intention to play with it, you can expect to be bitten.
Surf52

Baltimore, MD

#13 Oct 6, 2008
Jello wrote:
I wish they would publish the names of these 2 idiots so I can nomimate them both for Darwin Awards.
I hope the sname was OK afterwards.
It was, but the whole incident left a bad taste in his mouth.
bigdeal

South Point, OH

#14 Oct 6, 2008
Stupid is as stupid does.
snakebite

Ypsilanti, MI

#16 Oct 7, 2008
i am the one that got bit.....i'm sure no one here has ever done anything remotely dumb in their entire lives....want our names just ask..
Dougs Mom

Downingtown, PA

#17 Oct 7, 2008
I love getting wasted the RenFEST!
snakebite

Ypsilanti, MI

#18 Oct 7, 2008
not kidding.....
Jello

Towson, MD

#19 Oct 7, 2008
Well snakebite, post your names so I can get you that Darwin Award - the prize is a $100 gift card to the liquor store!
Joe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#20 Oct 7, 2008
snakebite wrote:
i am the one that got bit.....i'm sure no one here has ever done anything remotely dumb in their entire lives....want our names just ask..
How much did you have to drink? Most sober people stay away from snakes.
snakebite

Ypsilanti, MI

#21 Oct 7, 2008
we didn't need to drink anything thanks.....simple mistake......my girlfriend picked up little baby snake she wasn't aware that it was venomous obviously..and it bit us both......"$100 gift card t the liquor store!"..clever..i'm sure you just assume we are two hicks..but thanks for being so caring about two people who had to spend the night in the icu
Joe

Baltimore, MD

#22 Oct 7, 2008
Your GF can't be too bright if she picks up a wild snake without knowing if it is venomous. You might want to trade her in on a girl with a brain. All those activities at RenFest and she chooses to play with a wild snake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crofton speedway noise bill gets restart (Sep '09) Sep 10 Agree 37
News Op-Ed Columnist: Trump, Neo-Nazis and the Klan Aug '17 Gov Corbutt of th... 1
News Maryland's first Steak 'n Shake on the auction ... Jul '17 Kathy 3
Man on man action at racetrack Jun '17 Nomad 3
Roy Rogers (Aug '15) May '17 Farrell Landon 2
News Maryland House votes to remove governor from de... (Mar '17) Mar '17 noobieR 1
News Benfield Elementary renovations completed in Se... (Mar '17) Mar '17 joe 1

Crownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crownsville Mortgages