Martinez vetoes cigarette tax bill

Martinez vetoes cigarette tax bill

There are 42 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Apr 6, 2011, titled Martinez vetoes cigarette tax bill. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Gov. Susana Martinez on Tuesday vetoed a bill that would have taxed cigarette manufacturers that in certain cases receive exemptions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just candid

#44 Apr 7, 2011
Al Reine wrote:
Good Job, Governor Martinez ! Now tell Obama & Governor Brown to take a lesson from you ! Read You Lips, not the Lying lips of Obama !
--flush to your obama remark.
just candid

#45 Apr 7, 2011
Mr Answers wrote:
Tax Breaks for everyone, or maybe just big corporations and screw the middle class. Yay! I'm investing on lube because we all are going to be screwed from the you know where..
Why worry about the middle class when you know that soon there won't be very many such critters around.
You might consider silver. I've doubled my investment with in the past year. Don't accept paper, get the real metal in your hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crownpoint Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martial Arts in Thoreau? Nov 2 laofu 1
Review: Compassion Personal Care (Aug '08) Oct 31 curenado 9
News Thoreau continues to pull together in aftermath... (Jun '10) Oct 31 curenado 4
News Grants police: Man fatally beat friend after fr... Oct 28 JjB 1
News Family: Missing woman trying to hitchhike to Th... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Josie Spencer Coc... 1
News Woman pleads to murder for role in drunken fight (May '09) Aug '14 Travis 50
Review: Thoreu Navajo Outreach (Jun '14) Jun '14 benjamin Edward g... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crownpoint Mortgages