Man stabbed to death in Crown Point

Man stabbed to death in Crown Point

There are 13 comments on the Post-Tribune story from Nov 24, 2011, titled Man stabbed to death in Crown Point. In it, Post-Tribune reports that:

Few details are being released regarding an early Thanksgiving morning stabbing that left a 26-year-old Crown Point man dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-Tribune.

Full of sorrow

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 26, 2011
Rest in peace, Brandon! May God give you family and friends the strength to endure the pain from the void in their hearts. Your life was stolen by one but your memories will live on and be cherished by many.
scott sejda

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Nov 26, 2011
This is very sad. I am still in shock. I went to school with brandon. He was always such a great guy and would help anyone. Brandon always stayed away from drama and wasnt the type of guy to get in fights. There r soooo many a**holes out there....y does this happen to a good guy?! I guess the saying is true, "only the good die young." this is just such a sad thing to happen. I hope they HANG that pos that stabbed brandon! My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of brandon. RIP brandon....
Unbiased Facts

Crown Point, IN

#3 Nov 27, 2011
NO information has been released yet but apparently every person who seems to have access to an online social medium or forum somehow knows the whole story as if they were present at the time of the incident. The only thing that can be agreed upon at this time is that this is a tragedy. People should not make accusations and state that someone else should be put to death ( "I hope they HANG that pos that stabbed brandon! "). It is written that the person who stabbed the young man is the "attacker". Attacker does not mean he was a murderous predator that night. It simply invokes the notion that the person was engaged in the act of stabbing, for whatever reason we do not know. We will know the real reason of the scuffle and details of what really happened that night through the process of the court and testimony. The problem with cases such as this one is that people tend to seek prosecution in an emotional manor and not an intellectual one. Prayers go out to both parties involved at this time.
jusareader

Merrillville, IN

#4 Nov 28, 2011
i agreee with unbaised facts!
trb

Schererville, IN

#7 Dec 6, 2011
Nah..................hang him. There are consequences for irresponsible activity.
scott sejda

Chicago, IL

#8 Dec 6, 2011
trb wrote:
Nah..........hang him. There are consequences for irresponsible activity.
its nice to see someone else share the same thoughts as i do about this POS!
losers

Goshen, IN

#9 Dec 14, 2011
ppl are saying "hang him" .. assuming ... is he black?
RuSerious

Garden City, MI

#10 Dec 17, 2011
losers wrote:
ppl are saying "hang him" .. assuming ... is he black?
Noone ever said anything about being black u fn idiot!! Who cares what color he is...he will bleed the same!
cds

Palos Hills, IL

#11 Dec 19, 2011
The sad thing is the person who did the stabbing is still out on the street & could stab another innocent person. How would you feel if this was your relative, your son, your husband, your grandson???? Obviously having a knife and using the knife on another human being is enough reason to be in jail. The word I've heard is that he is related to someone in Crown Point. BTW, he's not black!!!
My prayers go out to Brandon's family & I pray that his wife will get through this very difficult time! The guy who stabbed Brandon enjoyed Thanksgiving with his family & will do the same at Christmas while Brandon's family mourns!!
concerned parent

Crown Point, IN

#12 Dec 19, 2011
The person wasnt arrested?? Who did it, or have initials?
Scary!
Concerned citizen

Merrillville, IN

#13 Dec 22, 2011
My family live near the square and it is unsettling that after a month the person who fatally killed a young man is living freely and his name is being withheld. It makes many of us wonder. Regardless of what the reasons are, the citizens of cp and the family of the victim deserve more. We have waited for weeks with no information. For those of us who sound cynical about this tradegy, it's because no information to prove otherwise has been presented. To the contrary, the name of the person found near Summit is being withheld. Why? Why not give his name as an alleged suspect? Again, we have all been waiting and waiting, and the more we wait the more we start to draw our own conclusions. Someone stabbed Brandon Huseman and many witnesses were there. What is going on?
scott s

United States

#14 Feb 2, 2012
Concerned citizen wrote:
My family live near the square and it is unsettling that after a month the person who fatally killed a young man is living freely and his name is being withheld. It makes many of us wonder. Regardless of what the reasons are, the citizens of cp and the family of the victim deserve more. We have waited for weeks with no information. For those of us who sound cynical about this tradegy, it's because no information to prove otherwise has been presented. To the contrary, the name of the person found near Summit is being withheld. Why? Why not give his name as an alleged suspect? Again, we have all been waiting and waiting, and the more we wait the more we start to draw our own conclusions. Someone stabbed Brandon Huseman and many witnesses were there. What is going on?
After a long investigation they FINALLY arrested the lowlife POS that killed brandon! I can only hope and pray he is found gulity and gets stabbed everyday in prison by bubba's big black dick! U dont deserve the right to a trial...just take ur whitetrash ass out to the firing squad!
nhra60

Hammond, IN

#15 Apr 4, 2012
This was a tragedy that something happened like this.My heart goes out to the family and wife.This pos that did this more than likely never get back what he deserves and this I a shame.A great young life wasted over f...ing stupidity.Hang em!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crown Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Law Firm May 30 Lake County 1
Case of neglect of cows on a farm at 93rd and R... (Jan '12) May 30 Precious 6
News High school basketball fans chant a build a wal... Mar '16 fan 2
Computer Help Needed? Call your neighborhood IT... Mar '16 Sprinter123 1
I need more gems Feb '16 Trenton man 1
White List Marketing Firm - Collin McAdams Feb '16 iidreamtheaterii 2
News What happened in C.P. murder case? (Mar '06) Jan '16 Concerned 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crown Point Mortgages