Who do you support for Governor in Oh...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9517 Sep 22, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The Clinton years.
woof
when sleaze was in, I sure wouldnt want to go back.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9518 Sep 22, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The bill was real. So was your GOP's vote against it. No matter how hard you try, you can't change that obvious truth.
I know the obvious truth. That's the point.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9519 Sep 22, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Romney fits right in.
How so?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9520 Sep 22, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes,[we] were doing quite well financially during the Clinton years and the Bush years.
Yes, but many forget who was behind Clinton, and that was a Republican house led by Newt Gingrich. It wasn't until Gingrich became Speaker when things really started to roll. Things died a little bit about a year after he left.

One thing I will say about Clinton, he didn't play politics like this Obama. He worked with the other side on ideas he thought were good or great. He didn't blame people for his failures nor hoarded compliments for successes in those years.

I think if Hillary would have stayed out of the DumBama administration, she could have challenged him this year for Democrat nominee. I really thought that was going to happen, or at the least, Obama throw smoking Joe to the side and run with her as VP.

Location hidden

#9521 Sep 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
Romney is a Psuedo Liberal Democrat from the 1960's but today as a Republican just like a fox in sheep's clothing. both Mitt Romney and Bill Clinton both Dodged the draft but wants funny is Romney supported the Vietnam Draft for other people but went to France instead besides its proof he is for mandates but not for him.

Romney Escaped to France to Dodge Vietnam Draft Yet Calls Obama "Foreign"

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/07/18/1111...

Like Most Neocons, Mitt Romney Avoided the Draft During Vietnam

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2012/06/08/like-...
Loren Eberly

Sunbury, OH

#9522 Sep 22, 2012
Congress:

Congress; The majority of 53% of US the Government of this Representative Republic that vote and the 47% nonvoters that sit on their dead hands and whine; elects; closed the Halls of Congress; To apply for another term before replacing current farm bill. Demanding every farm family member get an off-farm Union job. To support farmers paying for the more stock dividends (money) OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders (money marketers) market quarterly. In the wholesale and retail price of every product and service Farmers need to produce food and fiber and farm families need for life.

Needed to measure and maintain the strength and growth of this UNAFFORDABLE economy and distribute money into OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders portfolios.

Congress neglecting to enact a farm bill; Founded on USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demanding every Stockholder, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer pay Congressman wages, pension, and healthcare. With money derived from wages (union contract), investment and independent business profit.

This enables every farm family member, worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit. This enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

Congress defying USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and Realities demands is bankrupting USA. Makes free, fair, and affordable commerce IMPOSSIBLE; Makes funding schools IMPOSSIBLE; Makes balancing every budget IMPOSSIBLE; Makes Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and Americas grandchildren's children life UNAFFORDABLE; and created Ohio’s $1.35 trillion budget deficit, the $40 trillion social security and the $16 trillion national debt. America’s grandchildren’s children are responsible to pay Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders interest with this debt until they are 18 years old.

America’s grandchildren’s children cannot afford life and pay this debt with the $7.25 per hour Government mandated labor wage in a hundred million years.

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Since: May 09

Trailer Park, USA

#9523 Sep 22, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is a Psuedo Liberal Democrat from the 1960's but today as a Republican just like a fox in sheep's clothing. both Mitt Romney and Bill Clinton both Dodged the draft but wants funny is Romney supported the Vietnam Draft for other people but went to France instead besides its proof he is for mandates but not for him.
Did you serve? Did Obama serve? Have you done missionary work overseas? Did Obama?]not counting Indonesia]

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Trailer Park, USA

#9524 Sep 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but many forget who was behind Clinton, and that was a Republican house led by Newt Gingrich. It wasn't until Gingrich became Speaker when things really started to roll. Things died a little bit about a year after he left.
One thing I will say about Clinton, he didn't play politics like this Obama. He worked with the other side on ideas he thought were good or great. He didn't blame people for his failures nor hoarded compliments for successes in those years.
I think if Hillary would have stayed out of the DumBama administration, she could have challenged him this year for Democrat nominee. I really thought that was going to happen, or at the least, Obama throw smoking Joe to the side and run with her as VP.
You're giving away your age. Those of us that were politically involved or at least aware, during the Clinton years, have not forgotten how closely he worked with Newt.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#9525 Sep 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't remember when Clinton shut down the government in order to force Gingrich off of his ridiculous positions. If it was up to Newt, none of the Clinton prosperity would have happened.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9526 Sep 22, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't remember when Clinton shut down the government in order to force Gingrich off of his ridiculous positions. If it was up to Newt, none of the Clinton prosperity would have happened.
Most all of the prosperities were because of Newt. Congress spends the money you know. It was the Republicans who came out with Welfare Reform. It was Republicans who block granted money for welfare and school lunch saving Americans thousands of dollars and stretching the program to go even further. It was the Republican Congress that balanced the budget.

This is not to say they got along every single day, but Obama is no Clinton. Obama works with nobody.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9527 Sep 22, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
You're giving away your age. Those of us that were politically involved or at least aware, during the Clinton years, have not forgotten how closely he worked with Newt.
Yep, I'm older. And the older you get, it seems the more you can remember. I even remember Bob Dole trying to look cool when running for President. When it comes to remembering politics the last 20 years or so, there is very little I have to look up.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9528 Sep 22, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is a Psuedo Liberal Democrat from the 1960's but today as a Republican just like a fox in sheep's clothing. both Mitt Romney and Bill Clinton both Dodged the draft but wants funny is Romney supported the Vietnam Draft for other people but went to France instead besides its proof he is for mandates but not for him.
I don't see the similarities between him and Clinton. Like his taxes, Romney did everything legal. He went to school. Clinton just ran. And I can't find that Romney quote anywhere that he said he wanted to go to Vietnam. I found a different quote in Snopes, but that's not the same one.

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Trailer Park, USA

#9529 Sep 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'm older. And the older you get, it seems the more you can remember. I even remember Bob Dole trying to look cool when running for President. When it comes to remembering politics the last 20 years or so, there is very little I have to look up.
I'm just 'joshin' ya. I can tell by your intelligent and sane posts that you are not a young whippersnapper. I can remember Nixon's pancake makeup rolling off of his face. Now, that was an embarrassing Republican moment.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#9530 Sep 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/26/today-i...

woof
lonely leona

Marion, OH

#9531 Sep 22, 2012
obamas mommy was in the piece core she gave all the africans a piece lol

Location hidden

#9532 Sep 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see the similarities between him and Clinton. Like his taxes, Romney did everything legal. He went to school. Clinton just ran. And I can't find that Romney quote anywhere that he said he wanted to go to Vietnam. I found a different quote in Snopes, but that's not the same one.
Bill Clinton didnt runaway he did the same thing as Mitt Romney which they are Identical.

Avoidance, evasion, resistance and desertion compared

Seeking and receiving a student deferment as in the cases of Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Dick Cheney and Mitt Romney. This would be considered evasion if false or misleading academic credentials were used.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft_evasion#Av...
lonely leona

Marion, OH

#9533 Sep 22, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
all my black friends are still lookin 4 black president all the workin blacks i know are very disappointed with they say he has done nothing 4 black or white or any body else

Location hidden

#9534 Sep 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>One thing I will say about Clinton, he didn't play politics like this Obama. He worked with the other side on ideas he thought were good or great. He didn't blame people for his failures nor hoarded compliments for successes in those years.
Obama cant be placed in a corner like Bill Clinton accept with the Economy whichthe Republicans are using to do it especially how Federal law such as the Humphrey–Hawkins Full Employment Act expands congress's role in economical activity. But what really is different from Obama from Clinton is the Clintons especially being investigated for their role in Whitewater & Bill Clintons involvement in the Monica Lewinsky Scandal which the Republican held over his head to get their Contract with America Legislation agenda which we know what that caused & accomplished which 2008 is proof besides threatening impeachment proceedings against Clinton which Republicans did anyways against him.

Humphrey–Hawkins Full Employment Act

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Employment_...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9535 Sep 22, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
LOL, I've seen it all now. A book on conspiracies. LOL!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9536 Sep 22, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Clinton didnt runaway he did the same thing as Mitt Romney which they are Identical.
Avoidance, evasion, resistance and desertion compared
Seeking and receiving a student deferment as in the cases of Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Dick Cheney and Mitt Romney. This would be considered evasion if false or misleading academic credentials were used.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft_evasion#Av...
No, they are not identical. Clinton pulled political family strings to get out of the draft. He even tried joining the reserves where he failed physicals.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/felon...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crown City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor farren 8 hr Hardon 7
elementary school kids homecoming dance?? 8 hr I know it all. Ye... 7
alcohol at Pville Speedway Thu snickers 19
rome fire dept levy Thu fran 1
Creepy lollipop guy at kroger. Thu Jimbo 1
vote no for ems levy Thu Emsaintcheap 10
fhs hall of fame Wed andy 11

Crown City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance