Comments
121 - 140 of 218 Comments Last updated Jan 1, 2013

Since: Nov 10

Gallipolis, OH

#127 Nov 7, 2010
i dont think so everyone has their faults people ive grown up from my childhood as of many other people and work for a living to support me and my loved ones and ive never laid my hands on a woman like that so called"man" that hit that little boy... i would be ashamed if i was one of you people bashing michelle and bub and their family saying that ridiculous crap... if david was still here he would personally get to the bottom of this as im sure bub will because one day it will all come out and every dog does have their day it might not be today or this year but it will come out and think about it that boy im sure is much safer and well mannered and has a better home a "christlike" structure in his life where he is now versus the hell of a home he was in ive seen it on both parts personally and ive frankly had enough of the fakeness of whats so called a christian mother of that boy and the piss i leave in the toilet is more of a man than her husband... i would never take my family in there but i would most definately not have a problem if they were in the hands of the poling or williams family theyre good people dealing with alot and you all dont know the half of it... put urself in their shoes and stop the false accusations because i will be judged for what ive said but you know what????"its the truth" and you will be too we all are by our actions and our means of life here... this world is nothing compared to the life im going to have in heaven one day i dont know about the rest of you!!!! but is that boy in a better place now???? oh yes... should he go back to his mother lord no!!!! in my professional oppinion that boy has been a lot better off in the past several months since hes lived with his father than the mother and hes in alot better surroundings and is not endangered of getting beat on by a puss of a man everyday because he cant pick on anyone his own size he beats women and kids and thats not a christian life or what a christian should do and if he goes to church to repent then why do ou still hear that he does??? and that my friends is what we call false christianity and thats one of the worst things you can do is use christianity to try to get a child back or to get people on your side it doesnt work like that... now have i seen this kind of behavior from the one your bashing on here??? absolutely not so Michelle Poling i love ya and i know you have true friends that know the truth and Bub glad to see you posted i love you too bro you guys aremy brother and sister in christ i pray that your pain is eased and pray for conviction for all of you and including brandi and chris the wonderful parents you all say they are... just let me know if you need more of the truth i can go all day folks but ive about had enough the lord laid it on my heart to speak what i know as the truth i got a little carried away but i feel better setting the record straight because i dont deny him and i look after my neighbors as they do unto me!!!0759SMU OUT!!!
geez

Fowlerville, MI

#129 Nov 7, 2010
I'm not judging I'm telling the truth like it or not. These aren't rumors I'm going on these are things I've seen with my own eyes and things I've heard come out of Michelle's mouth.
No wonder

United States

#130 Nov 7, 2010
And my wife wonders why I don't socialize with neighbors or try to get to know anyone around here....look at you all!! All up in other peoples shit......

Gallipolis, OH

#131 Nov 7, 2010
geez wrote:
I'm not judging I'm telling the truth like it or not. These aren't rumors I'm going on these are things I've seen with my own eyes and things I've heard come out of Michelle's mouth.
No what i spoke is the truth!!! i know the facts and the story from the begining !!!
Playa

Bronx, NY

#132 Nov 7, 2010
Bub, you can meet me in bidwell anytime! I would love to take my anger out on you. My lady works at a business out there and you have tried your best to mess with her. You aren't any kind of man. I hope their money makes you happy.

Gallipolis, OH

#133 Nov 7, 2010
Playa wrote:
Bub, you can meet me in bidwell anytime! I would love to take my anger out on you. My lady works at a business out there and you have tried your best to mess with her. You aren't any kind of man. I hope their money makes you happy.
again your talkin your trash about the parents apparently you dont care about the safety of the children... thats what this is all about where that boy is safest at... if bub gets his name by all the ppl runnin him in the ground because theyre jealous for some reason or have nothing else better to do whatever id leave my family with him and michelle and "trust" them with care of my family not where that boy is scared to death to go back to and his mother tries to brainwash him and has lied under oath... what kind of game is that???? trying to get her kid back but knew he was beatin and takes her convict husbands side instead of her own kid????? what kind of mother is that????SERIOUSLY!!! stop talking thetrash about them and FOCUS ON THE REAL ISSUEthats all of your alls problems!!!

Gallipolis, OH

#134 Nov 7, 2010
Playa wrote:
oh and with a fake name like "playa" i can tell your such a great so called man too!!! you and that convict are in the same category
BUB WILLIAMS

Panther, WV

#135 Nov 7, 2010
Playa wrote:
OOOOOOOO SCARY AGAIN I POSTED MY NAME.
AND MESSIN WITH (YOUR LADY) YEA
RITE.
Playa

Brooklyn, NY

#136 Nov 7, 2010
I said tried to mess with her.
geez

Fowlerville, MI

#137 Nov 8, 2010
Oh u say what is best for the child well its not Michelle. She lets boys spend the night, and sleep in the same bed with her girl. I remember when her girl had two broken bones in the same month. I remember Her messing with bub when she knew he was married, what great values she is teaching them. And u want Chris to get a real job, Michelle hasn't worked a day in her life. She has lived off everyone else's money. So u can defend the Michelle u know and I will tell the truth about the Michelle everyone else knows. And I've seen with my own eyes how she acts with the men over at That school. Married or not ,before bub, she rubbed all over them and acted like a complete idiot. And if Michelle is so much better for that little boy why are the courts giving him back to his mother. Because they finally saw Michelle didn't care about him.
Mad

Flushing, NY

#138 Nov 8, 2010
In your heart a wonderful mother takes care of their children! That is exactly what she wants to do! His DAD if that is what u call him did not want him until he got around MICHELLS money! Now that is the truth! We can bash all day ! That little boy needs his wonderful MOTHER! The so called dad is already out running around trying to mess with others! MICHELLS money will not even keep him there! Then where will the little guy go?? That little boy wants and needs his wonderful mommy , he had straight A's last year now has F's ! He is truly takin care of at his wonderful mothers home! Chris did not hit him! He was found innocent on all counts! That little boy needs and wants his wonderful mommy!
and

Fowlerville, MI

#139 Nov 8, 2010
Chris didn't try to "murder" anyone. U say u have the facts well apparently u don't. If that's what he dud why did the family go to court w/ him and ask the judge NOT to send him to prison. And your not a Christian at all if u are going to judge someone for what they did years ago. Now the prisons r full of bad people but they r also full of good people that did something really stupid. U can't lump all if them in the same category. Chris is a good man and his past should not rule his future.
and

Fowlerville, MI

#140 Nov 8, 2010
Also bub how long is it gonna take for u to cheat on and leave Michelle like u did all your other wives? Once a cheater always a cheater!
wondering

United States

#141 Nov 8, 2010
where are all this drama going on at ? What area ?
Classmate

Bronx, NY

#142 Nov 8, 2010
I have known Michelle for years. She was a good friend and a fine person. I think she was devastated when her dad died but Dave was able to pick her up. But when Dave died, she had nobody. Michelle has always needed a male in her life and she had no one! She was looking for that male bond and only thing I have ever said was it was a little too early for that. I don't know how my name keeps being brought up in this but I have only said what I have supported and it was never negative. I was just supporting my close friend. If bub wants to finally be with one of his kids that's great but I don't think there was ever a question of the other family keeping briar away from his dad. Everytime I've seen briar in the last few months he has been with Michelle and not bub. Now thus is where I get upset, because the real mom is home crying and the boy isn't even with bub. I support briars step dad and I used to support Michelle. In a way I still do cause all she has been through but just not in this situation. I just wish when Dave died that she didn't turn to a male, she turned turn her great mother and grandmother. They both have lost their husband and new how to get through it. I love her family and I wish they would quit talking about me cause I truly do care for them. I miss Dave and Roger. Oh how I Wish they were still here. Michelle, just think aBout the situation and let the parties that are involved handle them. Go back to the old Michelle and care about people and be considerate. Don't go around acting like you are going to whip someone. That's not you!!!!
what

United States

#143 Nov 8, 2010
Do you people live around scottown ?? giving some one herpies ?? what the heck.,Make sure they stay the heck away!!!What did your wife do when you gave it to her???
Classmate

Brooklyn, NY

#144 Nov 8, 2010
????

United States

#145 Nov 8, 2010
the real mom huuuhh do you think a real mom would just stand by and let some one beat on their child and then take her husbands side over her sons i don't think so.and another thing they aren't giving him back to his mom she gets to keep him every other weekend don't think that would be considered giving him back.and

Gallipolis, OH

#146 Nov 8, 2010
i agree levi these people dont know the truth the courts gave custody to his dad and he offered tues and wed night after school overnight and every other weekend and she said no now its tuesdays til 7pm from after school and every other weekend... WOW what a mom not to take her son after she hasnt had him except visitation where she couldnt take him anywhere there had to be a guardian there because the familoy wasnt trusted and then going back to chris not having a real job hes supposedto be a man having a real job manual labor using what the lord gave him to support his family not lie cheat and steal from another business to try to make it thats not a real man and if michelle doesnt work a day in her life i laugh at that statement but lets say in either case shes a mom and she shouldnt have to work the "man" takes care of the family aand is the provider!!! a woman should not have to work doing manual labor thus also not being hit by a so called man... and for all you that say that boy wasnt hit you obviously are blind!!! perfect print on the side of his face pictures to prove ive seen the pictures so have dr's and the officers... also the 6 yr old boy at the time!!! so Choke on your own lies and stories spread by the mother trying to make herself look good and bash the home hes living in now... and you say she never kept him for Bub i know for a fact she did out of her own words and seen the outcome... Brandi is bipolar and a nutjob at least chris has kindof a head on his shoulders but hes a scam artist and doing things to get what he wants and his way because he cant earn it or tell someone face to face he tries to intimidate people but he aint nothing... hes not a father figure by any meqans ask his own family... so i stand by my word THAT BOY IS BETTER OFF WHERE HE IS NOW!!! soon enough that'll be his permanent HOME!!! if the courts dont decide it by then Im sure he will pick on his own where he would want to stay like his older brother!!! what a shame you people dont know the real situation inside the lines if you did youd shut the hell up!!!

United States

#147 Nov 8, 2010
amen to that 0759smu.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crown City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 55 min Dindu Nuffins 30,590
rome fire dept at the fair 13 hr L8ekap10 66
fairland football 13 hr FHSalum 21
Supa Happy Dragon Family Godzilla Chinese Buffet 17 hr big tex 5
Kroger's Closing 18 hr L8ekap10 6
Fitness center 18 hr L8ekap10 49
Northcott tenants being moved to Cliffview 18 hr L8ekap10 2
•••
•••

Crown City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••