Next Last
sickofit

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Anyone else think she's a horrible person
local

Evans City, PA

#2 Sep 28, 2010
I wouldn't say horrible. I would say nosey, busybody, self centered, and self riteous.
sickofit

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2010
Well all of that is true but she does horrible things.
watch out

United States

#4 Sep 28, 2010
She is a fake and a phony. Just ask the wives of the husbands she has slept with. If your married, watch out. She loves breaking up nice happy homes.
JLT

Evans City, PA

#5 Sep 28, 2010
I wouldn't start putting michelle down until you have lived in her shoes. I have had my childs father die and it's incrediablly hard to deal with. Instead of putting her down maybe you should lend a helping hand and some good friendly advice, maybe a listening ear. If she has broke up a marriage it couldn't have been a truely happy marriage. If you are happily married, you turn them down and walk away, it's not that hard to do ppl. Just don't understand anymore what the meaning of the words committment, loyalty, and love actually are. Try figuring that out instead of blaming someone else for your cheating husband. I'm sure your probably not as perfect as you thing she should be.
what

United States

#6 Sep 28, 2010
JLT wrote:
I wouldn't start putting michelle down until you have lived in her shoes. I have had my childs father die and it's incrediablly hard to deal with. Instead of putting her down maybe you should lend a helping hand and some good friendly advice, maybe a listening ear. If she has broke up a marriage it couldn't have been a truely happy marriage. If you are happily married, you turn them down and walk away, it's not that hard to do ppl. Just don't understand anymore what the meaning of the words committment, loyalty, and love actually are. Try figuring that out instead of blaming someone else for your cheating husband. I'm sure your probably not as perfect as you thing she should be.
Sorry she didn't cheat with my husband and I know she has been through a lot but that is not an excuse for the things she does now! I never said I was perfect, far from it, but I also don't pretend to be. Ppl are blind, the ones that truely know her know what she has done and is doing. She pretends to be the almighty christian and is far from it. I know that she knows god but she has strayed far away from what she knows is right. She chased these men to no end until they faltered and I'm a woman I would never chase a man that was married and she knows better. I hope she finds away to stop the nonsense she is doing and live a respectful life.
local

Evans City, PA

#7 Sep 28, 2010
I knew Michelle in school and she was a totally different person then! She was overweight, wore glasses, was shy, funny, very religious, and caring. When she started loosing weight, got contacts, and started becoming more popular she changed. Her bestie was shunned by her, she talked behind ppl's back, her shyness was gone, and would say one thing and do another. I didn't like what she was becoming and really don't like what she is now. I don't approve of her choices in married men, sticking her nose in ppl's business, and trying to "use" the Poling name to stir up trouble. She is what she is. No one but her can change that. There are good points and bad in everyone. We have the ability to choose our friends. If you don't like her...stay away.

As JLT said if your husband strays there is something wrong a little deeper in your relationship. Men as well as women have the ability to make that choice.

I'm NOT taking anyones side, just stating facts and opinions...
what

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2010
I do stay away, but that doesn't keep her from running her mouth about me and the pp.l she supposidly loves. I've heard her say awful things about her family and lies about them. I've heard her talk about her own grandmother. And now she is dragging that poor family through court. I think its just sad. I wish ppl would come to the defense of that mother Michelle is dragging through court. Michelle is stealing this other poor woman's child and using the poling name to do it. Pathetic. I hope she changes before she destroys anymore lives!!
local

Evans City, PA

#9 Sep 28, 2010
Ppl run their mouth, talk behind others backs, lie, backstab, and anything else they can to get attention or sympathy. I don't know all the facts (and I'm sure unless your the mother being drug through court) you don't either. You may know one side and/or opions or hearsay from other friends and family.

Help who you can, choose your friends wisely, listen with your ears and you heart, and offer a shoulder when you can. Stay away from those you don't agree with, but above all RESPECT OTHERS AND THEIR BELIEFS. Notice I DID NOT say believe but RESPECT.

I have heard her say awful things too about anyone and everyone, but she is not the only person who does. If you listed all the ppl who did that TOPIX would have a neverending list.
whatever

United States

#10 Sep 29, 2010
I'm so glad I found this forum. Iagree that Michelle does bad things and I know for a fact that what she is doing is wrong. I've known that other mother and her family for years and Michelle is lying about her. That boy was playing with his siblings when he fell. Michelle ran him to the police station the next day and they ripped him out of his home to live with Michelle and a father that never wanted him. Jealousy is what fuels Michelle. That other woman is a wonderful mother and she did not deserve this. U probably know Michelle side but I know both and Michelle s wrong, plan and simple. I feel sorry for the little boy that has to live like this. Who is gonna stand up for him? Michelle doesn't want him and doesn't love him, this is all a sick game to her. It is really sad that this little boy will be scarred for life but hey who cares as long as michelle is happy right. Whatever!
oh yeah

United States

#11 Sep 29, 2010
I know Michelle, she is a homewrecker. She chased my husband like a dog in heat, but he wasn't dumb enough to fall for it. She has no respect for herself or anyone else.
hmmm

Burbank, OH

#12 Sep 29, 2010
Well here's the way I see it. Men are like dogs in heat. Don't trust a one of them. They may not all go out there looking but when they are in the right place and think they will get away with it they cannot not resist. Its not that they dont love their wife or were even looking for the tramp that they ran into. Its just nature. So Ladies if you love your man and have a tramp as a friend better loose the friend or trouble you will have. We women were made different or most of us. But on second thought plenty of tramps out there now now days just wanting what you have. These men whose marriages she has busted up probably wouldn't have left their wives for that amazon if they hadnt got caught. I'm sure they will be begging you back. As for her taking another womens child. Oh, that poor child. Hope the man keeps his eyes open or that little boy will be so mentally mistreated. She feels like she needs to keep the mans child to hang on to him. If he has the child he has no need to contact the ex. It is not possible to love another persons child as you do your own. But i am sure she is looking for praise while the child lives in hell...
Jlt

Evans City, PA

#13 Sep 29, 2010
what wrote:
I do stay away, but that doesn't keep her from running her mouth about me and the pp.l she supposidly loves. I've heard her say awful things about her family and lies about them. I've heard her talk about her own grandmother. And now she is dragging that poor family through court. I think its just sad. I wish ppl would come to the defense of that mother Michelle is dragging through court. Michelle is stealing this other poor woman's child and using the poling name to do it. Pathetic. I hope she changes before she destroys anymore lives!!
seems like your the pot calling the kettle balck. You say all these things bout her and your doing the same thing online for everyone to see...Makes me wonder what else you do just like you accuse her of? If the mother she's draggging into court then go testify on her bealf instead of running your mouth.
Mister

United States

#15 Sep 29, 2010
My jizz is still dripping off her chin
anonymous

United States

#16 Sep 29, 2010
I've been married for 13 years and never cheated but she locked eyes on me and wouldn't stop until I bent her over a bail of hay and the bitch gave me herpes so fellas its a easy bang but it comes with a big price
anonman

Evans City, PA

#17 Sep 29, 2010
Mister wrote:
You and MANY other guys I bet!
city mom

United States

#18 Sep 30, 2010
I think something mentally broke because of everything she has been through. Still no excuse for what she does and how she acts. She needs prayers!!! She also needs to give that boy back to his very good mother!
OLD FRIEND

United States

#19 Sep 30, 2010
I HAVE KNOWN HER FOR YEARS AND ALL I CAN SAY IS SHE SURE HAS CHANGED SINCE HER WONDERFUL HUSBAND PASSED AWAY.... HE WOULD BE SO EMBARASSED AT THE WAY SHE Is Behaving.... AND Those POOR GIRLS!
owen

Jackson, OH

#20 Oct 3, 2010
Mister wrote:
HELL YEAH
mee

Athens, OH

#21 Oct 8, 2010
this is bull crap..... shes been through alot. her girls are perfect and you can love someone elses children like your own..she means alot to me and shes not wat you all sayy. so stop tlkn bout her..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crown City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor farren 1 hr Josh 3
Cassie Stephens (Jul '10) Thu Neighbor 37
ronnie watson (Jan '12) Wed Kathy burns 9
Catlin Fuller Wed Crooked Hillary s... 3
Crystal and Margie Pyles (Dec '12) Tue Wondering 17
Romeos Pizza (Nov '10) Jun 20 paul 62
Crown City Dollar General (Jun '12) May 26 pathetic 18

Crown City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance