Does she like me??
South Gallia Person

Pickerington, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2013
So this chick at sghs i like a lot we hang a lot as well. We text everynight. But she has a bf? We talk about everything and weve hung out a lotttttt lol so help? Lol
Sooo

Pickerington, OH

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Just txt here an tell her how u feel about her!!
Goop

Pickerington, OH

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Does she have a name?
mighty warrior

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Feb 19, 2013
South Gallia Person wrote:
So this chick at sghs i like a lot we hang a lot as well. We text everynight. But she has a bf? We talk about everything and weve hung out a lotttttt lol so help? Lol
Let dr love help u .... If I was this girl send me the text of ur life promoting why u should be her boyfriend !!! Does she have a first name or initials ?
Concerned Parent

Lucasville, OH

#5 Oct 17, 2013
South Gallia Person wrote:

Well first I think you should respect the fact that she has a boyfriend, and wait until she's single again, because even if you do ask her, she's gonna go with who she loves anyways
Last-nerve

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2016
Concerned Parent wrote:
<quoted text>

Well first I think you should respect the fact that she has a boyfriend, and wait until she's single again, because even if you do ask her, she's gonna go with who she loves anyways
Yea go concerned parent.. Woopa woopa Woo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crown City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fairland HS Beta Club 10 hr yes 27
Michael Deaton (Jan '12) 10 hr Sickle 4
Too many Jews in Proctorville. Sat Mike 1
Druggies commit most crimes Sat Bustem 1
Shhh!! Apr 21 yes 18
Proctorville cops hanging out at Speedway at night (Nov '14) Apr 19 Posts 26
Duey Apr 19 SmallSack 2

Crown City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance