Shari Woodyard Kemp

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 21, 2010
I am looking for relatives and/or siblings that were born to Dwight Woodyard. I am Dwight's daughter from his marriage to Martha.

Please contact me at sunshine4300@gmail.com.
missing parts

AOL

#2 Jul 29, 2010
Shari Woodyard Kemp wrote:
I am looking for relatives and/or siblings that were born to Dwight Woodyard. I am Dwight's daughter from his marriage to Martha.
Please contact me at sunshine4300@gmail.com.
I am Dwights cousin knew him very well
Shari Woodyard Kemp

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 30, 2010
Yes, daughter, I was born in 1961, I have a sister by him to0 and she was born in 1957. My mom left Dwight after Liz appeared on her doorstep while my mom was pregnant with me. Can you tell me more about my dad, I know he died in 1997. But I would appreciate any information you could share. Thanks
ky resident

AOL

#4 Aug 9, 2010
You have a step sister Chris Glover Hite maybe a new name. A sister Jackie Woodyard, and a brother Dwight aka Bubby. Bubby had an anurism a few years ago and is basically a vegetable. Lizzy had married since Dwights death and her husband is near death. Dwight was well thought of in our community. Lizzy still lives in Crown City. Any thing else let me know Ill hook you up with my mother who remembers your mother Martha.
CrownCityResiden t

AOL

#5 Aug 9, 2010
Dwight was my first cousin and I knew your Mother very well. What would you like to know? I will do my best to help you. Dwight was very sick for a long time before his passing. If you would like to call me I'd be glad to speak with you. I have wondered for years where your mother and you children were. I saw your Aunt Sally a few years ago. If you want my number I'll email it to you. Just let me know.
Shari Woodyard Kemp

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 20, 2010
I just realized that I haven't had voice mail since June 30. I have set it up, so I apologize if you tried to call me and weren't able to leave a message. Could I please get your name and number too. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crown City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swimming Pool Installation (May '11) 11 hr wow 12
Burglar SHOT in Willow Wood!!!!!! 16 hr Hornet 50
community swimming pool 19 hr steve 3
Austin brumfield 21 hr gigi 3
Black People (Feb '13) 22 hr Presidential 21
Proctorville Subway Fri ToWorkwego 4
Michele Pia Fri mary 2
More from around the web

Crown City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE