bri

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

So i knew the show was fake but are liz and the others real people? like are those really their names and whatnot?? simple question from a curious person.
Hmp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

bri wrote:
So i knew the show was fake but are liz and the others real people? like are those really their names and whatnot?? simple question from a curious person.
I know sully is real I'm friends with him on Facebook, I just don't think he's really her best friend, but he is friends with the other guys, just not byrson.
Mandz

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

Thanks for that link really opened my eyes about her i knew it wasn't real show but i didn't know that she was fake wow Liz you really dissapointed me big time
fake

Grants, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

tha whole show is staged! wake up!!!
Jake

Eagle, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

I would love to shoot my load all in Cori va j j
Riddle Me This

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

So if a person plays a serial killer in a movie or a television show.. theyre really a serial killer in real life? Or maybe Robert Pattinson is really a vampire? This is too funny.
Riddle Me This

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

Im just saying people need to realize it's a television show. Its not real.
Cali

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

all of you texas people are seruisly over reacting about the show...so it's fake big deal!!!! If Liz is or isn't a geek, who cares???? it's a show and it's not real right?! so whats the problem. I think you are all just hating becasue your not on the ahow hhahahahaha.
Layne

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Cali wrote:
all of you texas people are seruisly over reacting about the show...so it's fake big deal!!!! If Liz is or isn't a geek, who cares???? it's a show and it's not real right?! so whats the problem. I think you are all just hating becasue your not on the ahow hhahahahaha.
Wow, what a brilliant deduction from a certifiable genius-- which clearly you are, are you not? By the way, it's "you're not on the show, not "your" not on the show,"and it's spelt seriously, not "seruisly."your teacher called. She says you've missed far too many days of the third grade so far this year and she's going to tell your mommy.
wise one

Red Oak, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

She's living with her inlaws, going no where with a loser husband. Trash.
may be maybe not

Warren, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

and wise one, don't you live in a converted barn in a trash dump neighborhood?...jealous much?
meat cleaver
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

i could care f* cking less if she lives or dies an why r there so many porch monkeys running around centenial place i mean its bad enuff they smell like dog fecal matter an look like trash oh an if i offended u i give u permission to lick the underside of my scrotum thats where the cheese is chow down all u monkees
JESSICA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

wise one wrote:
She's living with her inlaws, going no where with a loser husband. Trash.
When did this happen, they looked so happy in their wedding pictures!!
JESSICA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Is she still in Texas?
Sisinlaw

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Hahaha. Y'all are all so funny. I'm Cori's sister in law. Most of y'all have no fuckin clue what you're talkin about. Cori still lives in Texas and as for her "loser" husband...if working your ass off to provide for your family makes you a loser then yeah I guess he is. But Cori isn't a bitch, she's happily married to my brother and their lives couldn't be any better. She regrets being in a fake show that portrayed her nothing like she is and did voice overs to make her say what MTV wanted her to.
JESSICA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Sisinlaw wrote:
Hahaha. Y'all are all so funny. I'm Cori's sister in law. Most of y'all have no fuckin clue what you're talkin about. Cori still lives in Texas and as for her "loser" husband...if working your ass off to provide for your family makes you a loser then yeah I guess he is. But Cori isn't a bitch, she's happily married to my brother and their lives couldn't be any better. She regrets being in a fake show that portrayed her nothing like she is and did voice overs to make her say what MTV wanted her to.
Finally, someone with the truth. Cori is the one of the best people I know and she and Zac are an adorable couple. I only watched one of the shows and the person she portrayed was so different from the Cori I know I couldn't watch any more In this day and age It's hard to make ends meet, especially with an adorable little boy. Glad they are with Zac's parents, they will have less stress and more time to be a family. Thanks for speaking out! Truth be told, I think there are a lot of jealous people out there!
john wu
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

i hope jessica gets cancer an aids too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Tarrant County was issued at July 22 at 3:10PM CDT

•••
•••

Crowley News Video

•••
•••

Crowley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••