Crowley ISD Reports Spike In Gang Vio...

Crowley ISD Reports Spike In Gang Violence

There are 4 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Aug 20, 2008, titled Crowley ISD Reports Spike In Gang Violence. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

The Cowley Independent School District's superintendent reported a recent spike in gang violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

nissa

Powderly, TX

#1 Aug 20, 2008
It's the same story everywhere the low lifes are allowed to live they bring their hateful habits and culture with them. Used to be a good ISD, no longer.
Sad Time

Cleburne, TX

#2 Aug 21, 2008
Same thing has happening to Cedar Hill, Desoto,Lancaster, Everman,Forest Hill and slowly Burleson. What were once quiet communities are now becoming homesteads for idiots and the misfits they bring with them. Schools have gone to the toilet because of decline of the mentallity of the parents. The kids are the trouble makers, but it's that"school and stupid teacher's" fault that their baby is a $h1thead.
Fed up Mom

Carthage, MO

#3 Sep 3, 2008
My in-laws work for CISD. Parents need to start taking a more active role in their kids lives. It's not up to daycares and schools to raise your children. It's up to the parents to teach their children values and morals. If you don't have the time them make the time or don't have children. Being a parents requires giving a 100% of your time. Your kids come first. And personally I think gang bangers are pitiful losers trying to make a quick dime at the cost of others. Get some morals and get a real job. Remember what goes around comes around. Think long and hard. The pain and trama you cause others could come back on someone you love. GROW UP!
Fed up in Cleburne
TruthFairy

Fort Worth, TX

#4 May 25, 2009
Just wondering if anyone would entertain the idea of utilizing a "Homeschool Extension" - a place your child could go during the day, having a "facilitator" motivate and inspire students to fulfill their/their parents' education goals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
to the people of burleson tx Aug 23 BLACK456987 1
motorcycles Aug 21 BLACK456987 1
There Is a new mobile home community in benbrook (Sep '15) Aug 8 Blair 7
Review: PRO Nails (Feb '14) Aug 7 stochat 2
Who wants a dog park in Burleson Texas? Aug 1 Andrea Kyle Pet S... 2
hollywood movie theatre Jul '16 Srb1993 2
no public transportation Jul '16 BUCK NAKED 1

Crowley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance