Crowley school administrators single ...

Crowley school administrators single out job cuts to close budget gap

There are 1 comment on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Feb 26, 2010, titled Crowley school administrators single out job cuts to close budget gap. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

School administrators have identified staff reductions that will be made in response to a $6 million budget shortfall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Ellen

Grand Prairie, TX

#1 Mar 5, 2010
The Crowley School district use to be great but not anymore. 2 of my children graduated from there several years ago. I'm glad they are not there now. There should be an investigation into the school board to see why there is a short fall in the budget. Could have something to do with financial mismanagement especially since we hired someone from The Dallas ISD who was fired for that exact thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun 27 AmPieJam UncleSam 19
Dude needs some love Jun 26 Ritual 1
Homeless teen begging for money. Jun '17 Mwall 1
News Man Drowns During Party At Lake Benbrook (May '08) May '17 zoe 18
Paying for female nudes 18+ snapcash add bvboa... May '17 Samantha 2
Arrested for Indecency with Child (Jun '10) Apr '17 Cyndy 3
Review: Jasco Services LLC Custom Metal Buildings (Sep '15) Mar '17 Stacy Mason 3

Crowley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crowley Mortgages