Crowley school administrators single out job cuts to close budget gap

There are 1 comment on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Feb 26, 2010, titled Crowley school administrators single out job cuts to close budget gap. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

School administrators have identified staff reductions that will be made in response to a $6 million budget shortfall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Ellen

Arlington, TX

#1 Mar 5, 2010
The Crowley School district use to be great but not anymore. 2 of my children graduated from there several years ago. I'm glad they are not there now. There should be an investigation into the school board to see why there is a short fall in the budget. Could have something to do with financial mismanagement especially since we hired someone from The Dallas ISD who was fired for that exact thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
Iris Show - Johnson County - Sat. April 18 Apr '15 CarolGrn 1
News Former Cowboy Way Church pastor arrested a 3rd ... Feb '15 hoss 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Jerry Stringer as Commissioner? (Jan '12) Feb '15 Erica Schultz 2
99 sterling Dec '14 Twoey 1
Review: Above All Mechanical (Nov '14) Nov '14 Upset Customer 1
More from around the web

Crowley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]